Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Count!

+1 <3 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

Welcome to Crystal’s Cheep Lotto! Where there are two prizes, from drawing the raffle, the 1st Prize is 20k and 2nd Prize is 3k! (Oh and I purposely spelled the word cheap that way!) So hang around, talk, chat, bump, and if you stay long enough or be a regular…Look out some free tickets might just come your way! Have fun! <3

1st WINNERS: Please check Page 3, Post 7-11
. Domiiniic - 20k
. Lammy Noodles - 3k

{ Intro – News – Rules – White/Black Lists – How to buy tickets – Tickets – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – Open! }
User Image

13/07/2009 - OPEN~
14/07/2009 - Winners drawn! 1st Prize of 20k went to Domiiniic and 2nd Prize of 3k went to Lammy Noodles! (Look @ Pg 3)

{ Intro – News – Rules – White/Black Lists – How to buy tickets – Tickets – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – Open! }
User Image

. Follow Gaia’s Terms of Service
. No page stretching
. No flaming, harassment, abuse…etc.
. No begging in here!
. Label your trades, otherwise I might accept it as a random donation!
. If you don't win, don't annoy me or the winners.
. If you don't win, don't ask for a refund, you wanted a ticket in the first place and I only give a refund (100%) if not all tickets are sold!
. Keep the lotto fair
. Have fun!

User Image

White list:
{ Awesome people can go here! }

Black list:
{ Evil rule-breaker people can go here! }

User Image

NOT ACCEPTING TICKETS AT THE MOMENT

Tickets cost 500g each!
To buy tickets, simply send Crystalmaid a trade titled “I want __ tickets for your Lotto!” just change the ‘__’ with how many tickets you would like to buy! Please check that you put the CORRECT amount of gold in the trade, if you must, use a calculator!

There is a 50 tickets with a limit of 10 tickets per person. And don’t ask me for tickets #__ , #__ and #__. Because you will get however many tickets you put in!

Complete the trade ASAP! Otherwise you may not get your tickets!

User Image

NOT ACCEPTING TICKETS AT THE MOMENT

NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER THE WINNER IS DRAWN BECAUSE ALL THE TICKETS WERE SOLD.

ALL TICKETS NEED TO BE SOLD IN ORDER FOR THE WINNER TO BE DRAWN! ALL MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS!

the asterick (*) means that they must complete the trade.
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
11. -
12. -
13. -
14. -
15. -
16. -
17. -
18. -
19. -
20. -
21. -
22. -
23. -
24. -
25. -
26. -
27. -
28. -
29. -
30. -
31. -
32. -
33. -
34. -
35. -
36. -
37. -
38. -
39. -
40. -
41. -
42. -
43. -
44. -
45. -
46. -
47. -
48. -
49. -
50. -

User Image

User Image

{ Intro – News – Rules – White/Black Lists – How to buy tickets – Tickets – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – <3 – Open! }
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Good luck with your lotto! biggrin
Thanks! :3

Clean Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Can i buy a ticket?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff