Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to participate?

YES! 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
I'll think about it 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
No thanks 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
It sounds stupid to me. . . 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 >

Do you want to win 100 gold and only sacrifice 11 of yours?
With only ten people playing this lotto at once, you have good chances and only need a little luck!

If you answered yes to the above question, have eleven gold laying around, have a burning desire for 100 more gold, and can read english, there is nothing stopping you from obtaining a ticket! These *magical* tickets are numbered 1 through 10.

Here's how it works: Ten people buy one ticket each. I generate a random number from 1 through 10. BAM! One of those ten people is a lucky winner and i send them a trade with 100 gold in it.
Easy? Yes. Boring? No. Here's why: All throughout the lotto I will give out random prizes for whoever i think deserves one. Easy enough!!!
So how do you get a ticket? Simple: Send me a trade marked "Lotto 11" and put eleven gold in it. Also, if you want a certain number, you can put the number in. Example: "Lotto 11 #7"
Remember, there are only 10 slots to start off with so make sure no one has taken the number you wanted!

RULES
Bumping is allowed
- Only one ticket per person! (You may participate in many different rounds though)
- Do not use mules to get any more tickets
- You may PM me with any questions and I will assist you as soon as I can
heart LOTTO heart

slots. . .
1. poppylima
2.Eienna
3. Cara_Bo_Bara
6. Drey Carter
8. xxSukyxx
9. kangamaru
I'm in. How do you buy a ticket? 3nodding
kangamaru
I'm in. How do you buy a ticket? 3nodding

I'm gonna explain in the second post. it'll be up very shortly
okay, thanks!
How did you find this thread, may I ask?
It was right near the top on the Lotto/Money Games forum list. It sounds pretty awesome to me blaugh
kangamaru
It was right near the top on the Lotto/Money Games forum list. It sounds pretty awesome to me blaugh

thanks! ever since going through all the ridiculus lottories that take so long, you forget you have money in them, i wanted to make a reasonable one. and if you ever want to withdraw your gold i will give it back. just let me know
oh wow, most people don't do that. But I'll stick it out.
Hopefully more people catch on to this, lol. Have you done it before?
once, and it didnt turn out too well. I am pretty sure it was because my entry fees were a little pricey though. this time i am going to advertise more and hopefully having the entry fee at only 11 gold, people will join.
well good luck to you 3nodding
Thanks a ton smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas