Bump Contest Info - Post 7
Banned/Warned List - Post 8
Misty's Place - Post 9
RT's Place - Post 10
Donations/Contributions - Post 11

Announcements

Contributions/Donations

January 2, 2008, 12:06 PM CT(-6:00)

As we've not been seeing much activity in here of late, I've decided to temporarily close the lotto. I will be spending some time looking over things, and trying to re-work them in such a way as to make it more appealing to all. Hopefully, sometime in the near future the lotto will re-start and be more fun, and more profitable for all involved. Thank you all for your support, I hope to see you again.
Next Drawing

Postponed until further notice

Date

First place: 0 gold
Second place: 0 gold
Third place: 0 gold

Monthly Drawing

First place:
Second place:
Third place:

The prizes increase as we sell more tickets. The amount shown only reflects the prizes as they stand according to the ticket listing above. If last minute trades come in, the prizes may go up. I will not add unconfirmed trade amounts into the prize totals, so prizes will NEVER lower.
Regular Tickets

1 - 1,000,000,000: No one

Monthly Drawing Tickets

Special Tickets

1-10: Reserved for first place winner of monthly drawing
6-15: Reserved for second place winner of monthly drawing
16-20: Reserved for third place winner of monthly drawing
21-22: Reserved for weekly bump contest winner
23-24: Reserved for monthly bump contest winner
25: Roundtable (Citizen)
26: Mistressofthelost (Citizen)
27: Aesthir (Citizen)
28: Dragonfolk2000 (Citizen)
29: ZenonX1 (Citizen)
30: Jetnight (Citizen)
31: SCY-a (Citizen)
32: xElfXAssassinx (Citizen)
33: notyouqwerty (Citizen)
34: Zippyser (Citizen)

35 - 65536: No one
The Lotto is currently INACTIVE

Please, feel free to PM at any time if you have any questions or concerns. I will gladly help anyone who asks.

Welcome to the Lotto of Sui Juris

I am willing to display any advertisements on the front page of this lotto. There is limited space(depending on the size of ads received). Ads will rotate out for new ones depending on the amount of ads I have. If you want to advertise, please send me a PM and we will discuss the details. DO NOT POST ADS IN THE THREAD

This Lotto is for the Guild of Sui Juris:
Located Here

The Lotto of Sui Juris is a weekly lotto for the citizens of Sui Juris. It is however open to the public in order to gain revenue for the city, and to expose Gaians to our fine city.

This lotto holds a drawing every week, regardless of how many tickets are sold. Prizes are determined by ticket sales. To explain, I give 50% of the income to the first place winner, 20% to the second, and 10% to the third. I keep the remaining 20%.

There are two kinds of tickets used in the weekly drawing. Regular, and special. Regular tickets are for sale only, special tickets are given out for various reasons, and can not be purchased at all.

Regular tickets cost 10 gold, and are valid for the lotto drawing held that week. Once purchased, you will not be allowed to ask for a refund.

Special tickets will be awarded for various reasons. They are valid for one week, unless otherwise noted upon obtaining them. All citizens of Sui Juris(members of the guild) will get 1 special tickets each week.

Let me give you an example of how all this works.

10 people buy 10 tickets each.

Total sales = 10(ticket cost) * 10(people) * 10(tickets per person) = 1000 gold

Prizes:
First: 500 gold
Second: 200 gold
Third: 100 gold

In addition to the weekly drawing I hold a monthly drawing. Tickets for this drawing can not be purchased. Each person who buys any number or regular tickets receives one ticket in the monthly drawing. Only one ticket a week may be gained this way, but you can earn a ticket each week in the month.

The prizes for the monthly drawing are:

First: 10 Special Tickets for each week in the next month
Second: 5 Special Tickets for each week in the next month
Third: 5 Special Tickets for the first week in the next month

Final note, you may buy as many or as few tickets as you want, including 1. However, you may not choose your numbers. They are sold in order.

Please, feel free to PM at any time if you have any questions or concerns. I will gladly help anyone who asks.

All winners are chosen at random using the Gaia random number generator. If the same person wins multiple times in this manner, they win the highest level prize they won, and I redraw the remaining. No one person can win more than one prize in any one drawing.

Make sure to read all rules before entering or posting.
Rules

1: Follow the Gaia TOS, and all Gaia Rules & Guidlines.

2: Please number all bumps, and don't skip numbers.

3: Please do not stretch the page.

4: No flaming

5: No refunds unless I cancel a drawing.

6: No begging for gold

7: Confirm your trade for tickets BEFORE the drawing. As I won't add your tickets to the lotto until you confirm, any trades not confirmed when I start the drawing will be canceled or refunded.

Failure to follow these rules may result in your being banned from this lotto.

How to buy a ticket

1: Send me a trade with the title "Lotto - X" where X is the number of tickets you want.(Trades not labeled this way will be declined. This is to avoid confusion with other trades I may have coming in.)
2: In the trade, send me 10 gold for every ticket you want.
3: Post how many tickets you are buying in this thread, and the thread in the guild(if your a citizen).

How to get a Special Ticket

1: Be a citizen of Sui Juris
- Or -
2: Win them in our Monthly Drawing.
- Or -
3: Win them through our Bump Contest
- Or -
Other ways coming soon!

How to get a ticket in the Monthly Drawing

1: Enter at least one drawing in that month.

2: For every week in wich you buy a ticket in each month you will recieve a ticket for the montly drawing. This means you may get more than one ticket in the monthly drawing, but you can only recieve one per week.
Total Prizes Given Since November 1, 2007
Totaled over 6 drawings

10,112 Gold
30 Special Tickets

Results of this months drawings
Bump Contest

Hey! In order to keep us on top, we need you to bump. To entice you to bump, I've put together this nifty bump contest for all of you.

The rules are simple. Number your bumps, and don't skip numbers (We're watching ninja ninja )

On Friday each week I will update the bump counts. Bumps The person who made the most bumps in that week(not total bumps, but total bumps made) will receive 2 special tickets towards the next week's drawing.

I will also update the bump count at the end of the month. The person who has the most bumps made that month will receive 2 tickets towards each week's drawing for the following month.

Thufir, Roundtable, and myself can not win these prizes.

Good Luck everyone!

Bump counts will be displayed like this
User Name: Total bumps made this week/Total bumps made this month/Total bumps made last month/Total bumps made

Bump List Last update: page 60, 12/30

bluecloud11: 0/0/1/1
Dragonfolk2000: 0/0/105/105
Jetnight: 0/0/32/32
mory_clubfoot_wilkins: 0/0/1/1
Thufir : 74/349/206/555
Zippyser: 0/10/32/42
legaly emo: 0/5/0/5
Banned/Warned List

This is the place none of you want to be. If you end up here, well, we won't talk about that now. Hopefully we won't find out what happens... twisted
My Place

This is where I get to play around (happy now?). Yay!

11/25: School's getting close to an end, at least for the semester, and I'm stressed out as can be. If I'm not around much, it's probably because I'm banging my head on a desk....or a wall...or a book...or a floor...or something I haven't thought of yet...
mistressofthelost
My Place

This is where I get to fool around. Yay!

That's my line!

But I do have some funny art about be completed. And I shall share it with the world.

Also might quote RO a lot.
Contributions/Donations

December 1, 10:05 PM CT(-6:00)

Jetnight donated 5,645 gold to be used for prizes! Thank you Jetnight, I'll use it in the monthly drawing coming up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff