Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like the Hobbit?

Yes, loved it! 0.72916666666667 72.9% [ 105 ]
Liked it 0.21527777777778 21.5% [ 31 ]
Hated it! 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 4 ]
Never saw it 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Loved Unexpected Journey, simply adored Desolation of Smaug, and I'm super pumped for There and Back Again later this year mrgreen
LokisDragoness
Loved Unexpected Journey, simply adored Desolation of Smaug, and I'm super pumped for There and Back Again later this year mrgreen

Yeah, I'm way too invested in this series to back out now smile , though I had mixed feelings about Desolation of Smaug neutral .

Newbie Gaian

I loved the movies for what they were - fun action with awesome effects. They're not as serious and epic as lord of the rings, but I really enjoyed them. Especially the second movie.

Smaug was just glorious.

And I love all the dwarves, Gandalf and Bilbo (:
The actors are doing a marvelous job once again.

Can't wait for the last one emotion_drool
It will be cool to see it all wrapped up. Battle of Five armies should be epic, I'm curious on how they will arrange it.

Also I wonder how they are going to do Bilbo's journey back home. I hope it's not going to be like the long extended ending in Return of the King..

Citizen

5,000 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Timid 100
I am too excited for propriety.

Also I am beyond late to this party but THAT MOUNTAIN KEY ITEM THING I RANDOMLY PICKED UP GIVES ME A TINY ANGRY THORIN OAKENSHIELD MY GAIA LIFE IS COMPLETE
vin the fanatic
It will be cool to see it all wrapped up. Battle of Five armies should be epic, I'm curious on how they will arrange it.

Also I wonder how they are going to do Bilbo's journey back home. I hope it's not going to be like the long extended ending in Return of the King..

I don't think they will show the entire journey home, considering it's a movie, but they'll probably do the highlights of it with the song that Bilbo sings as he's traveling back playing over it. Just a guess, though confused .

bat soup's Senpai

The Desolation of Smaug was so amazing burning_eyes
I seriously can't wait for the final movie I'm shaking just thinking about it

Friendly Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image

I'm pretty excited to see There and Back Again,
but sad at the same time. I feel like this will be the end of Tolkien movies..
Unless anyone has heard differently? ninja Silmarillion perhaps? emotion_kirakira

User Image
Unless they get the copyrights to the Silmarillion, this will probably be the last of the Tolkien movies, unless someone decides to remake them. I don't think they will, considering that the LOTR movies were good as they were, and the Hobbit trilogy so far is okay, but not great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff