Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sum it up, I don't want it wasting my bandwidth. (it's got better things to go through it)
I love Penn and Teller. They give it too you how it is, they don't water it down for the retards.
Oh, to join the rush...
Haha, Penn and Teller.
...As the season builds.
Lievearn
Sum it up, I don't want it wasting my bandwidth. (it's got better things to go through it)

Then why even waste your time posting here?
Tobias_London
Lievearn

To look like a retard for posting that in the first place.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

I love Penn&Teller's Bullsh!t. My husband and I watch it religiously. lol
Lievearn
Tobias_London
Lievearn

Well good job
Lievearn
Tobias_London
Lievearn

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
I agree but why make a video simply to discredit the Bible. People will eventually stop believing it anyway. Especially once they create or find other life in the universe.
Tom 3
I agree but why make a video simply to discredit the Bible. People will eventually stop believing it anyway. Especially once they create or find other life in the universe.

To hopefully speed up the process
And help the human race move on to bigger and better things.
Seeing as how Christian morals are holding this country back from a lot of things
Even though government and religion aren't supposed to be mixed in the 1st place.
Del!r!ous.Del!r!um
Lievearn
Tobias_London
Lievearn

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
I... I can't believe this would happen.
I don't know what to say. I'm retardedly speechless...
Tom 3

Not going to happen in our lifetime.
Tobias_London
Tom 3

Seeing as how Christian morals are holding this country back from a lot of things
Even though government and religion aren't supposed to be mixed in the 1st place.

Explain to me what Christian morals are holding America back from what ever it needs to do? The country was founded on Christian beliefs and that's how it should stay.
Kenketsu
Tobias_London
Tom 3

Explain to me what Christian morals are holding America back from what ever it needs to do? The country was founded on Christian beliefs and that's how it should stay.

Stem Cell research for 1.
That would help a lot of things

And no, this country was founded on freedom of religion

Not everyone in this country is Christian.
And therefore should not have to follow laws that a president has based on his own religion.
Such as stem cell research, abortion laws and gay marriage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff