Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Is anyone else here aromantic or fall along the aromantic spectrum? I did a search on the forum and barely found anything with even a mention to it, so I'd like to try and make this a spot for us to gather, support, and discuss.

Aromanticism is when a person is unable to feel or reciprocate romantic attraction. This is different from sexual attraction as someone who is unable to reciprocate sexual attraction is asexual. Like sexuality there are many variances within the aromantic community such as demiromantic, greyromantic, and lithromantic to name a few.

So come on in and let's get meeting people.

Edit: (I'd like to make a note that seeing as the asexual threads are being bombarded by spam that asexuals are more than welcome to come in and chat as well despite arospec being the main subject.)

Dangerous Lunatic

So, a... hook-up thread for people who don't hook-up?

Dapper Lunatic

X_Torric_X

That's a clever way to put it.

Dangerous Lunatic

Tick
X_Torric_X

Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

Dapper Lunatic

X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X

Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

Aw yeah. cool So how's your day been?

Dangerous Lunatic

Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X

Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

Bleh. Boring. Grinding on Diablo 3 all day, only to have my brother spend mah gold sad
But whatevs. You?

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I seriously thought it said "Aromatics assemble".

Dapper Lunatic

X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X

Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

Bleh. Boring. Grinding on Diablo 3 all day, only to have my brother spend mah gold sad
But whatevs. You?

Do you share an account or something? That sucks. :/ I'm just chatting with some folks and site-hopping a bit. Nothing very exciting either.

Dapper Lunatic

Raven Winter
I seriously thought it said "Aromatics assemble".

The most fragrant of the bunch.

Dangerous Lunatic

Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X

Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

But whatevs. You?

Do you share an account or something? That sucks. :/ I'm just chatting with some folks and site-hopping a bit. Nothing very exciting either.
Yeah, but what else can you expect with the downhill spiral that is Gaia Online?

Dapper Lunatic

X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

But whatevs. You?

Yeah, but what else can you expect with the downhill spiral that is Gaia Online?

It's really saddening seeing its state slowly crawl deeper and deeper into a hole it won't even acknowledge it's in.

Dangerous Lunatic

Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Thane Q!
Anyways, I'm game.

But whatevs. You?

It's really saddening seeing its state slowly crawl deeper and deeper into a hole it won't even acknowledge it's in.
It is. I'm only here to ride this thing out and watch this site burn till the last remaining ember fizzles out.

Dapper Lunatic

X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
Tick
X_Torric_X
But whatevs. You?

It is. I'm only here to ride this thing out and watch this site burn till the last remaining ember fizzles out.

That's more poetic than me. I just come back whenever I get bored. xd I really really miss the old days though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff