Free Gold

Yes. 0.43622448979592 43.6% [ 171 ]
Yes. Yes. Yes. 0.56377551020408 56.4% [ 221 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]

Devoted Seeker

War

I took a look at MP because I was curious and
WOAH.
millions?! And the MP listing was for a level 50. Definitely a level 1 from what I've seen generally costs more than a level 50. That's insane! And really awesome!

I... am going to pretend to understand what you mean, lol (sorry, what do you mean?) crying

Sorry, I'm a little confused. What potion and why does it matter when you use it?
Max the level 49 xp??
Everything went over my head lol redface

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
iKiiwix
War

I took a look at MP because I was curious and
WOAH.
millions?! And the MP listing was for a level 50. Definitely a level 1 from what I've seen generally costs more than a level 50. That's insane! And really awesome!

I... am going to pretend to understand what you mean, lol (sorry, what do you mean?) crying

Sorry, I'm a little confused. What potion and why does it matter when you use it?
Max the level 49 xp??
Everything went over my head lol redface

level 50 is the max kin you can have, once its 50, it stops gaining experience points

so I like to get a kin to level 49 and use the 50% Ally potion, which will give me half of the exp I need.

I'll then farm trees until its almost a max level 49

then I will use 100% Ally potion which gives me 100% exp
so it ends up being an almost max level 50.

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
trade went through! whee

Devoted Seeker

War

Congratulations! You must be ecstatic! That's really awesome! How long have you been looking/farming for one?

I can't imagine the time it would take to manually level up from 49 to 50. Too much time/more convenient to just use potions? Do you manually level up to 49?? That also seems like it would take an insane amount of time eek

Newb question, sorry. Do you still get level up rewards even when using potions?

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
iKiiwix
War

Congratulations! You must be ecstatic! That's really awesome! How long have you been looking/farming for one?

I can't imagine the time it would take to manually level up from 49 to 50. Too much time/more convenient to just use potions? Do you manually level up to 49?? That also seems like it would take an insane amount of time eek

Newb question, sorry. Do you still get level up rewards even when using potions?

I use potions from lvl 1 - 49.5 then I'll farm the rest afterwards. it took me a week but I don't play often xD I've been after tianlong for 2 weeks

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
that Tianlong sure is something, a level 49 almost insta kills lvl 25 tree

worth the coins

Generous Businessman

20,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
War
the seller accepted my offer but I'll try not to get too excited unless it falls through

best of luck !

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
War

worth the coins

Sorry to meddle in but, woah man, you mean you bought it at 7mili p? Tier 6 kindred usually go for a lot less but sellers just sell at whatever price nowadays. Two months ago I saw one level 1 being sold for 1.6 mili, really crazy. sweatdrop

But talking about if it's worth it would intimately depend on preferences.. A few days ago there was a bundle containing 2 T6 kindred + one T5, bundle bottled emotions sold for 5.9 M. I considered that to be a better buying opportunity, granted Tianlong is the most powerful, but the 100 damage difference is not a lot of economic benefit (I mean economic benefit in terms of time spent on farming). However Tianlong has the non economic benefits of being a DBZ reference and a badass design, plus I doubt we'll see another lvl 1 in a long time.

In my case, I'd definitely have waited months to years for a re-release/inexpensive vend, I understand waiting that much is hard if you really want one, but I usually looked for different good buying opportunities out there like those emotion potions, brew the frog or (even if they lack accuracy) Deceptive Lifegiver and Glyph the Forbidden.

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
War

I use potions from lvl 1 - 49.5 then I'll farm the rest afterwards. it took me a week but I don't play often xD I've been after tianlong for 2 weeks

Aw, but the fun part is seeing them kill things 20 or 30 levels above them 4laugh

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
TheGrandBazaar
War
the seller accepted my offer but I'll try not to get too excited unless it falls through

best of luck !
it went through biggrin

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
Smcookie
War

worth the coins

Sorry to meddle in but, woah man, you mean you bought it at 7mili p? Tier 6 kindred usually go for a lot less but sellers just sell at whatever price nowadays. Two months ago I saw one level 1 being sold for 1.6 mili, really crazy. sweatdrop

But talking about if it's worth it would intimately depend on preferences.. A few days ago there was a bundle containing 2 T6 kindred + one T5, bundle bottled emotions sold for 5.9 M. I considered that to be a better buying opportunity, granted Tianlong is the most powerful, but the 100 damage difference is not a lot of economic benefit (I mean economic benefit in terms of time spent on farming). However Tianlong has the non economic benefits of being a DBZ reference and a badass design, plus I doubt we'll see another lvl 1 in a long time.

In my case, I'd definitely have waited months to years for a re-release/inexpensive vend, I understand waiting that much is hard if you really want one, but I usually looked for different good buying opportunities out there like those emotion potions, brew the frog or (even if they lack accuracy) Deceptive Lifegiver and Glyph the Forbidden.

I paid 5 and life gifer egg for a lvl 1. I had nitemarelotl but sold It for like 6t so technically I saved platinum sorta

Baphomet's Boss

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
Smcookie
War

Aw, but the fun part is seeing them kill things 20 or 30 levels above them 4laugh
Haha true!

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
War

I paid 5 and life gifer egg for a lvl 1. I had nitemarelotl but sold It for like 6t so technically I saved platinum sorta

Well don't know if you saved plat, cuz' nitemareotls are more sought after than Tianlongs but you saved the time of looking for it which is important, I usually don't have resources so I find more benefit for deals like the lvl 1 Angelotl right now. sadly I couldn't afford it.

Generous Businessman

20,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items