Yes. 0.43622448979592 43.6% [ 171 ]
Yes. Yes. Yes. 0.56377551020408 56.4% [ 221 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]

Sparkly Fairy

Miasmal Lake Dweller
TheGrandBazaar

Ochalissah

Hi

Fafnir hatchling kinegg obtainable through Ghosts of Xmas past and Sandman Crest confirmation

User Image

User Image

I'll update it later when the baby naps

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
I know it's a little late, but for Star Wars Day I just watched Tales of the Empire. rofl It was a good set of shorts, a little too short for a fleshed out story but still enjoyable. Hoping they perhaps give Barriss a book to fill out the details.

Wilderness Duck

8,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Loiterer 100
TheGrandBazaar

Hi Baazar! New rig You're So Weathervane User Image contains:

South East!: [Kindred] Mana the Koala

South West!: [Kindred] Stardrop the Meteor

East!: [Kindred] Decembun

West!: [Kindred] Lifegiver

South!: [Kindred] Pure Doge

Generous Businessman

20,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Latest News: 8 MAY 2024

NEW KIN: Mythical Florette | recolor of Florette | Guide by Jisen

Updated everything !
Added Level Up Rewards tabpage to the Kin Database Spreadsheet !
Quick Link added to front page !

EDIT: I also fixed the "Search" tab in the Kin Database sheet

&Ochalissah&

&Moudrej Sob&

&Sacrificed Apple&

&Mourns&

&largely inaudible&

&mrscarlwheezer&

&Perfectly Daisy&

&arival&

&MutantXFactor&

Sparkly Fairy

le bump from your friendly neighborhood data grinder.

Generous Businessman

20,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Akiko-infinity
I know it's a little late, but for Star Wars Day I just watched Tales of the Empire. rofl It was a good set of shorts, a little too short for a fleshed out story but still enjoyable. Hoping they perhaps give Barriss a book to fill out the details.

I still need to watch them but if they are as good as Tales of the Jedi then I will definitely enjoy them 3nodding

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
TheGrandBazaar
Akiko-infinity

I still need to watch them but if they are as good as Tales of the Jedi then I will definitely enjoy them 3nodding
I will say Barriss's story did feel way too short, but given the format that was expected. I was surprised that there were only six episodes, and only focused on two characters. Hopefully they give us more later on.

Shameless Hellraiser

New kin! Or, well, updated and mashed-up version of two existing kin. xp Either way.

Idle:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/idle.gif

Sleep:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/sleep.gif

48x4:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/48x48.png

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Had no luck with the spritesheet, though.

Stubborn Gifter

ElegantlyLuminous
      New kin! Or, well, updated and mashed-up version of two existing kin. xp Either way.

Idle:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/idle.gif

Sleep:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/sleep.gif

48x4:
      https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/petbattle/petbase/fantasyradiojack/48x48.png

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Had no luck with the spritesheet, though.

I'm sad there's no poses of them being separated. I want a giant Moogle kitty without Radio Jack. emotion_donotwant

TheGrandBazaar

Guide is made.

[KINDRED] Fantasy Radio Jack Guide

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ochalissah

Hello Ocha, found this item not in the list of the Rig Ghosts of Xmas past Sandman's fault

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

Smcookie
Ochalissah

Hello Ocha, found this item not in the list of the Rig Ghosts of Xmas past Sandman's fault

User Image

Thanks I'll update it later

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ochalissah
Smcookie
Ochalissah

User Image

I opened even more Ghosts of Xmas rigs that day and I got some items that haven't been checked, sorry for not puting them together with the first, I was really tired that day. I also got another shard.

However I forgot to take a screenshot of two of them the moment I got them but I clearly remember they are from Ghost of Xmas, I hope this isn't a problem, they are in my inventory next to other Ghosts of Xmas items.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

Smcookie
Ochalissah
Smcookie
Ochalissah

User Image

I opened even more Ghosts of Xmas rigs that day and I got some items that haven't been checked, sorry for not puting them together with the first, I was really tired that day. I also got another shard.

However I forgot to take a screenshot of two of them the moment I got them but I clearly remember they are from Ghost of Xmas, I hope this isn't a problem, they are in my inventory next to other Ghosts of Xmas items.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'll update when I can

Adventuring Kin

8,250 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
TheGrandBazaar

Hi I got some data about Fafnir the starlit hatchling (and evos) you update the kindred, right? it gets a skill at these levels:

lvl 7 Stone cut
lvl 9 Deep Paralysis
lvl 11 Gnaw
lvl 15 Bone Crush
lvl 25 Gold Smash
lvl 30 Paralyzing bite

User Image

Generous Businessman

20,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Smcookie
TheGrandBazaar

Hi I got some data about Fafnir the starlit hatchling (and evos) you update the kindred, right? it gets a skill at these levels:

lvl 7 Stone cut
lvl 9 Deep Paralysis
lvl 11 Gnaw
lvl 15 Bone Crush
lvl 25 Gold Smash
lvl 30 Paralyzing bite

User Image

Thanks !
Apparently I had the levels at the Starlit Tyrant but not in its previous forms.
However I have level 6 for Stone Cut...
If you are sure it is level 7, I will update it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas