Welcome to Gaia! ::

Batty Witch

Misfit Raccoon
Cyleki

Here you go! Don't hesitate to let me know if you want anything fixed or changed. c:
User Image

Oh my it's perfect!!!! Thank you 4laugh
I was planning on using it as a banner in my sig leading to my kin quest thread, do you mind? I will link this thread under it if that's okay

You're welcome! Glad you like! 4laugh
Go ahead! As long as you don't take credit for making it, you can use it in any way you'd like. 3nodding

Wintry Misfit

22,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Pied Piper 200
Cyleki

Go ahead! As long as you don't take credit for making it, you can use it in any way you'd like. 3nodding

Fantastic, thanks again!

Batty Witch

Misfit Raccoon
Cyleki

Fantastic, thanks again!

No problem! c:

Batty Witch

Demonic Doll

Cyleki
Helina Soultaker
Cyleki
Bump~
Hmm... didn't get nearly as much traffic as I was expecting during the event. Not complaining, though, just a bit surprised.

yeah thought you would get more traffic as well

Well, I didn't promote it in the event forum, so I guess I didn't get as much because of that? I hardly went into that forum, now that I think of it. :/

ahh same here Xp

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Cyleki

Yeah, the ending themes are usually CG models of the characters dancing. It's really cute, and they have rhythm games to go with them, too. The only ones who have attacks based on dancing are the Happiness Charge Precure. The others just do it for fun.
DokiDoki's outfits are really busy, is all. They were trying to keep each season original, and it just felt like they tried a little too hard with Doki. sweatdrop
Fans have all sorts of their own Cure series with official-looking art, it's really awesome! Sometimes I'll stumble across some and get excited because it looks so official. whee
I don't have the money to play Pokemon. ;w;
One day! Hopefully! 4laugh
Yup. Luckily I've steeled myself against that frustration after stalking the MP for so long. ;w;

Ooohhh, right! The forum clean up. I have BetterGaia so I just have the shortcuts in the menu. It's convenient. =w=
Yeah, I read about that. SO LAME. I haven't spliced anything yet and now I really don't want to. Getting to level 10 was hard enough. =___=

oh, on o do they have different endings?
OMG I LOVE RHYTHM GAMES EVEN THOUGH I'M SO BAD AT THEM!
Ah, I see, xD I was about to say, I was wondering exactly how a dance routine was going to defeat bad things, because it seems long winded.
LOL, they tried, s'pose that's what feedback is for, they need to get the right mix emotion_donotwant
THAT SOUNDS SO COOL *q* can you imagine making your own cure
D8 n-nooo,m I mean they have emulators and roms on the net >x> (although pretty sure that isn't legal)

<A< I have BG too and that sounds like a much better idea LOL, I've never gotten round to using shortcuts lol
I guess it's kind of nice that people are offering splicing services though, as long as you provide shard and the 1bil it takes to splice ;o ;

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

A Wild Kindler Has Appeared!
User Image
Oppososaurus Breeder Shino Would Like To Bump Your Thread!

Batty Witch

Luscenta
Cyleki

Yeah, the ending themes are usually CG models of the characters dancing. It's really cute, and they have rhythm games to go with them, too. The only ones who have attacks based on dancing are the Happiness Charge Precure. The others just do it for fun.
DokiDoki's outfits are really busy, is all. They were trying to keep each season original, and it just felt like they tried a little too hard with Doki. sweatdrop
Fans have all sorts of their own Cure series with official-looking art, it's really awesome! Sometimes I'll stumble across some and get excited because it looks so official. whee
I don't have the money to play Pokemon. ;w;
One day! Hopefully! 4laugh
Yup. Luckily I've steeled myself against that frustration after stalking the MP for so long. ;w;

Ooohhh, right! The forum clean up. I have BetterGaia so I just have the shortcuts in the menu. It's convenient. =w=
Yeah, I read about that. SO LAME. I haven't spliced anything yet and now I really don't want to. Getting to level 10 was hard enough. =___=

oh, on o do they have different endings?
OMG I LOVE RHYTHM GAMES EVEN THOUGH I'M SO BAD AT THEM!
Ah, I see, xD I was about to say, I was wondering exactly how a dance routine was going to defeat bad things, because it seems long winded.
LOL, they tried, s'pose that's what feedback is for, they need to get the right mix emotion_donotwant
THAT SOUNDS SO COOL *q* can you imagine making your own cure
D8 n-nooo,m I mean they have emulators and roms on the net >x> (although pretty sure that isn't legal)

<A< I have BG too and that sounds like a much better idea LOL, I've never gotten round to using shortcuts lol
I guess it's kind of nice that people are offering splicing services though, as long as you provide shard and the 1bil it takes to splice ;o ;

Yup! They have a lot of music actually. Character themes and insert songs and such. 3nodding
I love them too! I play StepMania whenever I can, but there are others I'd like to try.
It's just a really short dance that they do as a special attack. There's hula, ballet, flamenco, hip hop, cheer, samba, and two others I can't remember. Each of the main Cures in that season gets two dances.

They never really ask the fans for feedback. I guess the younger girls that are the target audiences don't really care much. xd
I already have, actually! It was for the Happiness Charge season though, since it worked better. It's just her costume design, too, nothing like her name or powers or anything. I haven't really had time to flesh her out much. sweatdrop
Emulators can be such a pain and run the CPU into the ground though. :/

They're so handy. I have links directly to this thread and my quest thread, along with the LK forum, GCD, and the old inventory organizer. It makes things much easier. =w=
That's true! But when the shard you need is upwards of 150bil it's kind of... do I really need this Kin? I've resigned myself to just wanting the equippable since that's all I'd really want the Kin for, anyway. ;w;

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Cyleki

Yup! They have a lot of music actually. Character themes and insert songs and such. 3nodding
I love them too! I play StepMania whenever I can, but there are others I'd like to try.
It's just a really short dance that they do as a special attack. There's hula, ballet, flamenco, hip hop, cheer, samba, and two others I can't remember. Each of the main Cures in that season gets two dances.

They never really ask the fans for feedback. I guess the younger girls that are the target audiences don't really care much. xd
I already have, actually! It was for the Happiness Charge season though, since it worked better. It's just her costume design, too, nothing like her name or powers or anything. I haven't really had time to flesh her out much. sweatdrop

They're so handy. I have links directly to this thread and my quest thread, along with the LK forum, GCD, and the old inventory organizer. It makes things much easier. =w=
That's true! But when the shard you need is upwards of 150bil it's kind of... do I really need this Kin? I've resigned myself to just wanting the equippable since that's all I'd really want the Kin for, anyway. ;w;

OHH! <A< do they sing their own songs?
Gasp, I'd love it if I could get a dance mat or something orz, ohh what other ones?
O O oh ok, I didn't realise they had different dance genres each

Lol when you're young you're just riveted to all the pretty colours and good vs evil
You have!? omigosh *q* how many other ocs you have?

Yeah generally I just use my bookmarks for everything but it just starts clogging up
Oh yeah the new shards are just, ouch in terms of price... I was hoping they would at least offer an alchemy option for it
o: Which kin are you interested in?

Batty Witch

Luscenta
Cyleki

OHH! <A< do they sing their own songs?
Gasp, I'd love it if I could get a dance mat or something orz, ohh what other ones?
O O oh ok, I didn't realise they had different dance genres each

Lol when you're young you're just riveted to all the pretty colours and good vs evil
You have!? omigosh *q* how many other ocs you have?

Yeah generally I just use my bookmarks for everything but it just starts clogging up
Oh yeah the new shards are just, ouch in terms of price... I was hoping they would at least offer an alchemy option for it
o: Which kin are you interested in?

Some of them sing, but most don't.
I wish they made good USB dance mats... StepMania is a free computer-only DDR so I usually just play on a PS3 controller. I tried Osu, but it hurt my eyes. The others I'd like to try are Beatmania, Rhythm Heaven, Project DIVA, and DJ Max.
Yes! It was very cool, since the dance sequences were animated with computer graphics. 3nodding

Truuuuue. xd
I have a handful of OCs, but I haven't touched them in years. They're still very reflective of my late high school otaku phase. sweatdrop

Same here. I have whole folders of just bookmarks of references for art stuff. I have to periodically export my bookmarks and save them to a flash drive to make sure I don't lose any of them.
Yeah... it's so lame since Gaia's only putting them in the cash shop. And it doesn't look like they're gonna be making them available for alchemy anytime soon. ;w;
The purple Pumpae and the venom Cabochomp. The items are really cute, but I have so many other Kin, I'm not sure just buying them would be worth it. :/

Batty Witch

Batty Witch

Demonic Doll

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Cyleki

Some of them sing, but most don't.
I wish they made good USB dance mats... StepMania is a free computer-only DDR so I usually just play on a PS3 controller. I tried Osu, but it hurt my eyes. The others I'd like to try are Beatmania, Rhythm Heaven, Project DIVA, and DJ Max.
Yes! It was very cool, since the dance sequences were animated with computer graphics. 3nodding

Truuuuue. xd
I have a handful of OCs, but I haven't touched them in years. They're still very reflective of my late high school otaku phase. sweatdrop

Same here. I have whole folders of just bookmarks of references for art stuff. I have to periodically export my bookmarks and save them to a flash drive to make sure I don't lose any of them.
Yeah... it's so lame since Gaia's only putting them in the cash shop. And it doesn't look like they're gonna be making them available for alchemy anytime soon. ;w;
The purple Pumpae and the venom Cabochomp. The items are really cute, but I have so many other Kin, I'm not sure just buying them would be worth it. :/

Ohh, I see, I see, do most of them dance?
I would love to get my hands on a USB dance mat! Do you have one? OAO, I've read on the internet people making their own, which is pretty impressive. Then there are those other dance things, like for the PS and Wii
Osu? With bright flashingness?
Ohh stepmania looks pretty good because you can use different controllers with it

xD You could develop them now? I'm sure a lot of people have gone through that phase, the phase you look back all o-o;;; it never happened

OHH ART STUFF?
That sounds like a hell of a lot of bookmarks if you have to store them on a flash drive
Yeah it's getting to the point where I'm getting super picky about kindred, initially I have a screaming attack and then, no, they are not helpful to the cause and will only drain the wallet emotion_donotwant
Oh right, because you collect purple stuff o: how is your purple quest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff