User Image

You know, Gaians, for as much as I get that this planet needs rain in order for plant life to survive in order for everything else to survive, I feel like we're a little over on how much it's been raining recently. I thought May meant there would be flowers! ...Well, okay, there are flowers, but I thought that it meant that the rain would stop! It hasn't stopped at all! I feel like I'm long overdue for sunlight. But anyway, I guess for now we'll just have to wait for the clouds to clear up...unless that's a break in the clouds off in the distance, maybe? We'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for a rainbow, maybe!

User Image

User Image The weather may not be great, but once it clears up you can be sure to see some RainPAWS and find a brand new item! This chance item contains a number of brand new recolors for the animal base, so you could give it a chance to discover a brand new treasure like [Animal] Peppy Vitamin Cat, [Animal] Bittersweet Seasonal Taste, [Animal] Toxic Paint Shot, [Animal] Blessed Harvest Goddess, [Animal] George the Benevolent, [Animal] A Little Monster, [Animal] Overcoming Bright Temptations, [Animal] Royal Swinging Stars, and more!

Try RainPAWS!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!