Welcome to Gaia! ::

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Alchemy Outsourced!

Introduction:
    Hello there! Welcome to my crafting outsourcing thread! The goal of this thread is similar to Misfortuned Checkmate's Level-UP Project where I try to help you level up in Alchemy by taking care of the expensive part: buying formulas and materials. I remember the pain of leveling up by myself, so now that I'm level 10, I thought I'd give back to the community by sparing the exp that would otherwise be wasted. On top of that, it also acts as a way for me to keep track of my component collection and crafting progress.

So! What happens here is that I will open up my Alchemy projects for other Alchemists to craft lower level components for me. All you need to do is sign up with the form, and if I accept it, I will send you the formula, ingredients, and enough crafting fee to cover one attempt. Afterwards, you send the crafted item back to me! Win-win for everyone! =)

Table of Contents:
    Post 1: Introduction, Table of Contents
    Post 2: News
    Post 3: Rules
    Post 4: Current Project
    Post 5: Signing Up
    Post 6: Past Projects
    Post 7: Giveaways and Freebies
    Post 8: Thank You!
    Post 9: Links
    Posts 10-15: Reserved

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
News

4/19/2014: The long-awaited Project 4 is finally open! However, there will be a new rule added due to the large number of people needing help. Each person will be able to sign up for 1 component at a time. This is so that I can make sure everyone gets a turn. You are more than welcome to ask for a second component, especially if nobody else needs it!

Old News

3/27/2014: After 20 days of buying base caches and a lot of help from Zero Omega's cache granting magic, I finally got the 10,000 base caches that I'll need for (hopefully) the rest of Wing Mastery. Time to see how long it takes me to open them all. x_x

2/25/2014: We've finished the Erebus's Moon! I have another project lined up. Just need some more confirmation from the buyer. =)
2/24/2014: First free raffle of this thread! 'cause Sakura's bad at math and bought extra Angelic Tables a long time ago. xD
See "Giveaways" post for details!
2/19/2014: Thread constructed and opened! Still dusty in here though. xP
First project, Erebus' Moon, will be open soon! ^^

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Rules

-You must be within EXP range of a formula to be eligible for crafting it (i.e. your level cannot be more than 1 above that of the formula)
-You must be serious about leveling in Alchemy.
-You must return to me the item as soon as you're done crafting it!
-Please complete trades and crafting as soon as possible.

-I will do a background check on you. It's simply to ensure that you're not running away with my components.
-I will pay the fee for the first crafting attempt only. So please beware if you are working on a "Very Low" success rate formula that is at your level.

-There is no waiting period between crafts! Meaning you can sign up for a new part as soon as you're done with the first. =)
-NEW: You may sign up to craft 1 component at a time! This is so that I can make sure everyone gets a turn. As stated above, you may sign up again as soon as you want to, but you will be placed into queue if others want the same thing as you do!

More will be added as necessary, but I think we're okay for now.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Current Project

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Signing Up

Form: Please use this to sign up!

[quote="Yami no Sakura"][/quote]
    [b]Username: [/b]
    [b]Current Level: [/b]
    [b]EXP in Current Level: [/b]
    [b]Do you have your own Alchemy projects? [/b]
    [b]What would you like to sign up to craft? [/b]

~~~

Sign-up Sheet: List of who's making what. Stuff inside spoiler tag = not ready.

Level 1:

Level 2:

Level 3:

Level 4:

Level 5:

Level 6:

Level 7:

Level 8:

Level 9:

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Past Projects:

This is a list of projects we've finished. Good job everyone! It's organized by completion date with the most most recent on top.

Completed Projects:

3/7/14: Azrael's Wings: Alchemized
    3/1/14: Floating Devil Imp Potion for xXRose_ThorneXx
    2/25/14: Erebus' Moon

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Giveaways and Freebies!

*tumble weed rolls through* sweatdrop

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Thank You!

Thank you to these lovely people for their help! I couldn't have done it without them. <3

-Misfortuned Checkmate: for helping me level up and giving me the inspiration to help others!
    -xx_Crayola_xx: for selling me her rare bugs and fish at a reasonable, non-inflated price! It would've taken me months more before I could craft my Selaphiel's Wings if it wasn't for her!
    -rainbowlady1: for supplying me with reasonably priced Demonflies and helping speed up my Fallen quest. <3
    -Fae Mystique: for her generous donation of Pyrite Biters and Slate Boldurs.
    -MaclauMo: for creating and running the Alchemy's Lost Manuscripts guild (see Links Out post) and countless contests!

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Banners and Links

Banner:

WTB Banner. xD
    PM or quote me if you're interested!

Link List:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points