Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
WELCOME to my crafting thread.

From time to time I have various backwing components ready to be crafted. Because I am level 10 I won't receive experience if I craft them myself, so I am offering the opportunity to other alchemists to gain experience, by crafting these lower level components for me.

In the bundle: you will receive all required components, one crafting cost per formula, the formula (or additional gold to purchase the formula from the Bifrost.) All you have to do is cover the cost of any fails, and return the completed component(s) to me.

If you would like to do some crafting please see the list of components available, or register your interest for future crafts.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO CRAFT (red text denotes newly added formulas):
If a bundle is 'unclaimed', and you are the same or one level higher all you have to do is ask to craft it!

UNCLAIMED BUNDLES:

IN PROGRESS:

= FORMULA 6 Demon Blood x4 =
Fish Oil x40
Obsidian x8
Onyx x8
Tiger's Eye x20
Topaz x20
Ruby x8
Alphyn's Tongue x4
Bakunawa's Red Tongue x4
Basilisk Tongue x4
Bloodgrass x20
Succubus's Blood x8
Dhampir Blood x8
claimed by xXxVendxXx

= FORMULA 6 Demon Blood x4 =
Fish Oil x40
Obsidian x8
Onyx x8
Tiger's Eye x20
Topaz x20
Ruby x8
Alphyn's Tongue x4
Bakunawa's Red Tongue x4
Basilisk Tongue x4
Bloodgrass x20
Succubus's Blood x8
Dhampir Blood x8
claimed by Little Rioka

= FORMULA 6 Angel Blood x2 =
Amber x20
Aquamarine x4
Peridot x10
Sapphire x4
Tiger's Eye x10
Topaz x10
Quartz x4
Jade x2
Diamond x2
Crushed Gemstones x2
Phoenix's Tear x2
Unicorn's Tear x2
Cherub Feather x4
Dryad's Tears x2
pending

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
FUTURE CRAFTS:

= FORMULA 7 Ambrosia x5 =
= FORMULA 7 Ankou's Strand of White Hair x7 =
= FORMULA 7 Quantum Particle x18 =

= FORMULA 8 Spice x8 =

If a level is not listed here (lvl 2, 9 or 10 etc) I do not have any formulas at those levels, sorry.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
RULES (Contains important information for apprentice crafters, please read these.)

1. All the formulas I'll be offering are 'very low' chance* backwing components. Alchemists may choose to craft these 'at level', or craft formulas that are one level below their current level.

*NB: Very low chance formulas crafted at level can result in many failures. According to Zzyli's crafting chances guide it is approximately 10 fails per formula. When crafted at one level above the odds become closer to 50%, so approximately 1 fail per formula. Please consider these odds before deciding which bundles to request.

2. Formulas will usually be offered in bundles of 4 (when crafted one level below this gives one block of experience.) Alchemists may choose to craft the entire bundle, or any portion of a bundle.

Please only ask for one bundle at a time. Once a bundle is completed and the components returned, you are welcome to reapply to craft another available bundle.

3. I will provide all the components and one crafting fee per formula in advance. Apprentices are expected to cover the cost of any fails. If you cannot afford to cover the fails on a formula or formula bundle 'at level' (see above odds) it may be better to ask for a bundle that is one level below your current level.

4. Apprentices are expected to do the crafting in a timely manner, and return the completed components within 1-2 days of receiving all the components/formulas. If you cannot return the components within this timeframe you need to either post or PM me with the reason for delay.

5. If you run out of gold for crafting costs you are invited to post or PM me to inform the number of successfully crafted items, the number of fails, and the amount of gold spent. I will then consider whether to provide additional gold for further attempts, or ask for the uncompleted items to be returned along with any successful crafts.

In the event that you are unable to complete the crafting for any other reason, you are expected to return all uncrafted components/formulas and any remaining crafting fee gold within 1-2 days.

6. If there are no bundles at a suitable level, you may wish to register for a 'future' bundle. If I know there is interest in crafting components at a particular level I will try to give priority to that request.

If there is more than one alchemist interested in crafting formulas at a specific level I will offer components on a turn by turn basis. I may ask you to wait a day before applying for another bundle, so everyone can have an opportunity to gain experience.

7. These rules are intended to be simple, clear and commonsense. If you wish to craft for me but are unclear about anything listed here please feel free to contact me.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Apprentice alchemist list:

Name: Level:

Lady Burrito, level 8, crafted 4x Ambrosia (lvl 7), 4x Quantum Particle (lvl 7), crafted 4x Ambrosia (lvl 7),
Shrimp_Man: level 7, crafted 4x Demon's Curse (lvl 6)
Nekoofdeath: level 5, crafted 3x Angel Imp Feather (lvl 4), crafted 4x Red Mercury (lvl 4)
Koko Hearts: level 7, crafted 4x Quantum Particle (lvl7)
Deidrice: level 7, crafted 4x Uranium Biscuits (lvl 6), 4x Celestial Glow (lvl 6)
SnowbaIl: level 6, crafted 4x Demon Blood (lvl6). 4x Celestial Glow (lvl 6), 4x Ambrosia (lvl7)
Miss Freaky Rose, level 3, crafted 4x Ectoplasm (lvl 3), crafted 4x Ectoplasm (lvl 3)
Okami Tenrou, level 4, crafted 4x Ectoplasm (lvl3)
Seren Cian, crafted 4x Ankou's Strand of White Hair (lvl7)
VinaGal, crafted 4x Red Mercury (lvl 4)
Paryllized, crafted 4x Ectoplasm (lvl 3)
Jenji-bean, crafted 4x Red Mercury (lvl 4)
Yasmen42, crafted 4x Moonstone (lvl 5)

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Moonlight Bunny