Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

So you need an Alchemist? Come on in and enjoy my free services! I'm online almost everyday and will hurry to fulfill your orders *bows*
User Image

- Follow the TOS

- No cursing or harassment

- Please don't smoke in here
User Image

none yet

1. Send me a trade containing all the items and gold needed for the craft-with the title "Alchemy" After submitting the filled-out form. The trades MUST be completed so I can complete the crafting!

2. Some formulas have a very low success rate – If the crafting fails i will take a snapshot and show you. Please send another trade containing the gold again – the cost of crafting is non-refundable

3. Once the item is finished i will send it back to you in a pretty giftbox

[align=center][color=teal][b]With this form I order your services[/b][/color][/align]
[quote][b]Recipe:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Ingredients:[/b] (Please list ALL ingredients needed, and whether you have them)Currently, you must provide ALL ingredients

[b]I fully understand and agree that if crafting fails, the craft cost will NOT be refunded[/b]. (YES/NO)

[b]I fully understand and agree that if crafting succeeds that the formula, craft cost, and items are gone, and that all I would receive is the crafted item (In a pretty giftbox)[/b]. (YES/NO)/[/quote]
***SPECIAL*** since I just opened I feel like I should have a special so each customer in the month of september will receive a tip heart

User Image

Roll a Dice: Roll 6 - 6 sided dices and get 36 to win a Vampire Hunter Hat User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-services//t.74622895_1/][img]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l546/khiama/Thread/shackbanner.png[/img][/url]
This is a good place for thread history... let's see...

9/9/11 Thread has been created
User Image

please write "Guest Book" and then a message in the thread to sign up here heart
The Exit

Cool links will soon be added here

User Image
Reserved for later
My doors are now open for everyone who needs my services and for everyone who comes in for a chit-chat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff