Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

S T O R Y

In a mythical land full of ancient strife and powerful, elemental magic, the eight great nations of the world (located on 3 islands in an endless sea) have slowly settled into a state of tenuous peace. Events such as the Sindalian Insurrection, where the armies of Sindel and Idalia almost conquered their neighbors on the Island of Moore, The Tesaran uprising where the hill folk of Tesara attempted to fight the technological might of Kaliatho, and the intense Sea War between Aldas and Vanon, have long been forgotten in favor of the world's current state of tranquility. Such a world can't last forever though and one fine morning the broken remains of a warship from Aldas washed ashore. The peace that once existed between the nations of the world was suddenly broken.

Accusations flew, old foes steeled themselves for a gristly world war, but in the midst of this turmoil a solution was found. Representatives from each nation, everyday people like you or I, would be chosen to wed one of their fellows. Now these eight nations, er ... wait. What in the world? Around the time of this terrible incident, twp more Isles (the aptly named Isle of Blood and the mysterious, flying Isle of Aeria) have added their number to the list of eligable bachelors and bachelorettes. Six men, six women all to wed at a sea-side castle on the Isle of Blood itself, in the nation of Ys whom volunteered to host the event. Stepping off the boat in this distant land a new fate awaits you. But what of your strange hosts? What secret motives might they have? And what mysteries does their strange new Isles hold for you? Well, you're about to find out. Land ho!

R U L E S

1. This is a private roleplay, so don't post unless you've been invited.

2. Play nicely with one another and cause as little drama as possible. Please and thanks.

3. Stay committed and let us know if you're going to poof for awhile.

4. Follow Gaia ToS.

5. Keep violence, swearing, and physical romancing at a PG 16 level. Thanks.

6. No godmodding, autohitting, permadodging or instaloves.

7. Magic drains physical energy and each element is only usable by a person who belongs to its nation. Be careful with how you use it.

8. Only heterosexual pairings. Please and thanks.

9. For profiles, just PM me a 500x500 picture, unedited, with name, age, the occupation your character has or had and a one paragraph summary. Title the PM with their name and element.

10. Have fun.

Timid Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
N A T I O N S

Aldas ( Nation of Water )

User Image

The southern nation of Moore, Aldasians are seen as a carefree and fun-loving people. While much of the nation is made of a hundreds of islands, they do have a large piece of land connecting them to the mainland of Moore. With only wealth as it's border between what is known as Mainland Aldas and the Provinces, maps are known to shift quite constantly in regards to the fickle nature of both man and sea. Though wealth is of some issue in this nation, the people make it a non-issue by finding peace and unity amongst each other, a feat near impossible in most other countries of the world. Though gifted with a strong, but transitory navy, Aldas is a place known to breed warriors, not soldiers. The people will defend what is theirs, but no more. They are often prodded by more military-minded neighbors for their lack of ambition in the world. Aldasians smuggly retaliate with their keen diplomacy and stranglehold on oceanic trade.

Mays ( Nation of Earth )

User Image

Yerenn ( Nation of Fire )

User Image

Sindel ( Nation of Air )

User Image

Idalia ( Nation of Ice )

User Image

Vanon ( Nation of Metal )

User Image

Kaliatho ( Nation of Electricity )

User Image