Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

In the near future, Earth's degrees began to drop and snow was falling everywhere leaving Earth as a Frozen Wasteland... Several side factions have risen, One side faction wants peace, while the other faction wants war... So war broked out leaving a city in ruins and left in the frozen era...

However, A man named Chronos Helios, awoken from his slumber and rose up and fought against an enemy side faction years ago... Chronos Helios is the son of the long thought dead... Sin Helios... Sin Helios was a dark male pilot who fought during the late century and now lost... and died years ago...

Now an enemy faction wants to destroy them... a faction thought dead, was underground and now brought back to life... named GENOVA.

RAIN (Rebel Aerogator Illusion Newtypes], UGECR (United Genesis Earth Colonial Republic) both good factions want to do all they can to survive and fight in the frozen war...

Choose your side faction and help it grow... This is where your story begins....
The Rules

If you wish to join, feel free to pm me some profiles... Private Rp only....
PM ME WITH THE TITLE: OMEGA SAGA 2: Frozen War with a full profile.
No godmodding, make fights fair or tragic.... Do not kill without permission or that if we agree...
Romance is allowed, PG-13 Only.
This is a war.. and we fight on and on...
You can make your posts non-pretty or pretty.
Any mecha/gundam/zoids/ace combat jets are allowed...
Takes place on Earth, where it is snowing hard or softly....
Choose your side factions. RAIN, UGECR, or enemy faction GENOVA.
You can make multiple rp characters... if you can handle them...
Enjoy your long term stay in my rp.

Gaian Name:
Pilot Name/Character Name:
Crush/Love Interest:
Weapons/Powers/Abilities:
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name:
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Weapons:
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: (Make it not too long...)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race:
Pilot Appearance:

Civilian/Misc Name:
Crush/Love Interest:
Weapons/Special Powers.
Side Faction:
Civilian/Misc Appearance:
Reason why I'm here?:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Gaian Name:
Gaian Name: Axel Almar
Pilot Name/Character Name: Chronos Helios
Crush/Love Interest: Reina Tenjou
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Katana..Psychic/Telekinesis
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name:Gundam Crossbone X-2
User Image
Mecha Weapons: anti-beam coating cloak, mounts on main body; booster, mounts on X-thrusters2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use; 4 x heat dagger, stored one in each foot and one in each calf, hand-carried or foot-mounted in use; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted on front skirt armor; 2 x beam shield/brand marker, mounted on forearms
Optional hand armaments: shot lancer with mounted 4-barrel heavy machine gun; buster launcher; buster gun, can be stored on right hip armor; beam zanber, can be stored on left hip armor; zanbuster, combined buster gun/beam zanber
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: He is Sin Helios's last Son. He works for RAIN as the new Leader/Commander. He pilots the Fenrir CRISIS ZXR.
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Blood red
Race: CRISIS Driver
Pilot Appearance:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaian Name: Lamia Loveless
Pilot Name/Character Name: Reina Tenjou
Crush/Love Interest: Chronos Helios
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Unknown
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: REGZ GUNDAM
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Weapons: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 2-tube grenade launcher, mounted on hip armor plates, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 2-tube grenade launcher, 2 round magazine per tube, mounted in forearms, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x beam saber, power rated at 0.7 MW, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use, operable in mobile suit mode only
Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounted on either forearm, mounts 3-slot hand grenade rack; Back Weapon System (mounts large beam cannon; 2 x beam cannon, fire-linked; various missile launchers), operable when linked with mobile suit in waverider mode
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, power rated at 3.8 MW, powered by replaceable energy cap
Appearance:
User Image
Reason Why I am here?: To protect those important to me... and be with my lover Chronos.
Hair Color: SIlver
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Race: Golden Eyed Human
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
Pilot Name/Character Name: Celsius Gasher
Crush/Love Interest:
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Unknown
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Blizzard Deathscythe
[********]
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Weapons: Beam Scythe, x1, Vulcan gun x2, Ice Missiles x10. Shockwave Missiles. Unknown.
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: She is one of the returning characters from the previous mecha series of OMEGA SAGA. Now she is a Lieutenant and specializes her own ways. She changed her look after the final battle and got remade into a new being... She looks older and tougher.
Hair Color: Blue black
Eye Color: Red
Race: Coordinator
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
Gaian Name: General Daizengar
Pilot Name/Character Name: General Daizengar
Crush/Love Interest: N/A
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: His buster sword.
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Daizengar
User Image
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Weapons: Dynamic Knuckle

The arms can be launched from the base of the elbow to act as a mid-ranged weapon.

General Blaster

The two circular shoulder plates can fire energy beams.

Guardian Sword

A smaller sword apparently mounted in one of the General Guardian's shins that can be used for close-range combat.

Zankantō Denkōsekka (Lightning Speed, Colossal Burst in the English localization)

Sanger uses the Colossal Blade in its base form with a swift swipe in the air to create a strong enough wind to cut the enemy.

Zankantō Daisharin (Big Swing, Colossal Spinner in the English localization)

Sanger uses the liquid memory metal to enlarge the Colossal Blade into a larger kukri-like blade. It then flings it as if it were a boomerang.

Zankantō Raikō Giri (Lightning Slice, Colossal Thunder in the English localization)

Sanger enlarges the Colossal Blade into a large broadsword. It then uses it to perform a giant vertical strike from below the opponent and then performing a swift horizontal strike so fast that it is almost invisible to the human eye. In Original Generations, Sanger would perform a series of slashes, before ending with a clean, vertical cut. This attack is also called the Zankantō Shippu Jinrai.

Zankantō Un'yō no Tachi (Blade of a Shining Cloud, Colossal Storm in the English localization)

Sanger enlarges the Colossal Blade to such a point that it's almost too large for the arms to even handle. Sanger lifts the weapon high above the head of the Dygenguard and proceeds to take to the sky. The Dygenguard drops down with a single bisecting slash as a finishing attack.

Tatsumaki Zankantō (Tornado Blade in the English localization)

A flashy, borderline-ridiculous, yet overwhelmingly powerful combination attack between the Dygengua rd and the Aussenseiter, piloted by Rätsel. Rätsel transforms the Aussenseiter to its Pferde (German for Equidae) Mode and lets Sanger's Dygenguard ride it. Riding towards the enemy as a mecha-scale samurai on horseback, Sanger then strikes with the Colossal Blade in a high-speed horizontal slash, then either cleaves the enemy vertically afterwards (Original Generation 2 version) or spins the Colossal Blade very rapidly to generate a whirlwind that carries the bisected enemy mecha up into the air to explode (Alpha 3 version) before adding a final horizontal slash upon the enemy (Original Generations version). During this attack, the Dygenguard wears the Aussenseiter's cape on its back.
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: Bio unknown
Eye Color: Red/Blue
Race: Chaos Driver/Newtype
Pilot Appearance:
User ImageUser Image
Pilot Name/Character Name: Apocalypse
Crush/Love Interest: N/A Nobody... He doesn't believe in love...
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Psychic/Telekinesis
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Destroy Gundam
User Image
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Weapons: "Aufprall Dreizehn" High-energy Beam Cannon

Mounted on the backpack of the Destroy, the Aufprall Dreizehn beam cannons are comparable to battleship caliber- class beam cannons and are able to either swipe or slag enemy units and support craft, OR; to literally cut through most structures or cities. NOTE: it only works on MA Mode.

"Zorn Mk2" 200mm Energy Cannon

Mounted on the mouth section of the Destroy's head,this is a large- calibered beam cannon derived from the GAT-X370 Raider. It can deal serious firepower to anything that hinders Destroy's rampage- can be used in conjunction with the Super Scylla cannons for serious destruction. Usable in MS form only.

"Nefertem 503" Thermal Plasma Composite Cannon

Circumference Beam Cannon

A set of 20 beam cannons mounted on the side linings of the circumference of the Destroy's backpack (with 10 on the left and right side), these beam cannons "appears" to be capable of continuous fire, as well as adjusting its shooting angle by rotating its barrels anywhere on the battlefield while being fired. It works on both MA and MS mode- surprisingly.

"Igelstellung" 75mm Automatic CIWS

Widely deployed among Earth Alliance mobile weapons and battleships, the Igelstellung CIWS is a rapid fire weapon normally used to shoot down missiles and other nimbler targets. However, in the case of the Destroy units- they were rarely used.

"Super Scylla" 1580mm Multi-phase Energy Beam Cannon

Derived from both the GAT-X303 Aegis and GAT-X131 Calamity's Scylla beam cannon, three of these cannons are mounted on the upper torso/ chest portion of the Destroy and are usable only when the Destroy is in its MS form. They can deal serious firepower against most targets- and can be fired in conjunction with its Zorn Mk 2 energy beam cannon, for maximum effect.

"Sturm Faust" Detachable Remote Weapon Arm

Capable of being ejected from the arm of the Destroy, the Sturm Faust serves as the Destroy's remote weapons and are fully usable in atmosphere, unlike most other types of remotely operated weapons. On board each arm, a 5 barreled beam cannon and a positron reflector shield is carried, to serve as offense and defense respectively.

MJ-1703 5-barrel Hand Beam Cannon

A single beam cannon whose multiple barrels masquerade as the Destroy's fingers, and are mounted on the Sturm Faust detachable arms. They can dispatch enemies in any ways possible with ease.

Mark 62 6-tube Multipurpose Missile Launcher

4 missile launchers (with 2 facing the front and the rear) are mounted on the top surface of the backpack, primarily used for mobile unit interception and pure offensive barrage.

"Schneidschutz" SX1021 Positron Reflector Shield

With three such devices mounted the Destroy, 1 on each Sturm Faust detachable arm, and one more on the forehead unit of the backpack, these positron reflector shields allows the Destroy to block almost every form of ranged weaponry that an enemy can fire at this massive mobile behemoth.
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: To destroy.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Race: Chaos Driver.
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
]Gaian Name: Lamia Loveless
Pilot Name/Character Name: Kanon
Crush/Love Interest: Ifrit
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Stun gun, martial arts.
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Raftclans
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Appearance:
User Image
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Weapons: Orgone Sword, Orgone Rifle, Orgone Claw, Orgone Cannon
Appearance:
Reason Why I am here?: She is one of the newest characters of RAIN. She works alongside Ifrit and tends to be almost nice. but get her bad side, she is a fighter.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Golden
Race: Zero Stalker
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
Pilot Name/Character Name: Ifrit
Crush/Love Interest: Kanon
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Cloth. Martial-arts.
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name:Wild Falken
User Image
Mecha/Ace Combat Jet Weapons: Twin Vulcan, Split Missile H, Roshe Saber, Ochstan Rifle, and Ochstan Rifle W
Appearance:
Hair Color: Lavender Purple
Eye Color: Red
Race: Chaos Driver.
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
Pilot Name/Character Name: General Gasher
Crush/Love Interest: Maria Gasher
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Rapiecage
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Weapons: split missile, plasma sword x 1, magnum beak x 1, O.O launcher x 1, 5-barrel autocannon x 1
Appearance:
User Image
Hair Color: Silver blue
Eye Color: Green
Race: Human/Chaos Driver
Pilot Appearance:
User ImageUser Image
Civilian/Other Characters Name: Maria Gasher
Weapons/Powers: Telekinesis
Crush/Love Interest: General Gasher
Side Faction: UGEF
Short Bio: She is the mother of Celsius Tenjou. And wife to General Gasher. She assists on the Hagane any way she can and at the base as well.
Civilian/Other Appearance:
User Image
Gaian Name: Lamia Loveless[
Gaian Name: Born-of-Shadow
Pilot Name/Character Name: Ryouma Nagare
Crush/Love Interest: Michiru (deceased)
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: He carries a pistol
Mecha Name: Black Getter Robo

Knuckle Spikes: large spikes Ryoma grafted the the Getter's knuckles

Arm Blades: Large curved blades on the Getter's left arm

Getter Tomahawk: A gigantic hand axe, and the Getter's main melee weapon. The robot can wield two at a time, although it only uses one in the original series.

Tomahawk Boomerang - Ryoma throws the tomahawk. It spins extremely quickly, cutting through anything it hits like a buzzsaw. Typically the weapon will curve in mid-air, hitting moving enemies and returning to the Getter after striking its target.

Getter Beam: A beam of Getter energy fired from the Mech's stomach, it's the GHetter's most powerful weapon.

Spiral Getter Beam: fires the Getter Beam while covered in its Getter Wing cape, resulting in it spreading and spiraling outwards, hitting multiple enemies.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reason Why I am here?: Ryoma was presumed dead after he and his team sacrificed themselves to save everyone else when a mission went sour. Now, a mysterious black mecha resembling the Getter Robo has appeared. Who is piloting it?
Hair Color:black
Eye Color:brown
Race:human
Pilot Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pilot Name/Character Name: Dai Rai Oh
Crush/Love Interest: Armaria Kou
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Jinrai
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Weapons: Dai Rai Oh's ultimate attack. With Minaki's approval, the limiters in the DaiRaiOh's plasma drives are released. The faceplate covering the DaiRaiOh retracts, revealing its face and "scar". The energy buildup from the plasma drives forms two oversized wings on its back, and the DaiRaiOh flies towards its target. With a fully charged lightning kick, the enemy is driven backward by the force of the attack, following a series of weaker melee attack, burning the target with its plasma energy. The DaiRaiOh then flies up to the air vertically, releasing the rest of the plasma energy, dealing a final downward kick, driving the enemy into the ground, creating a reaction so powerful that it forms a pillar of fire from ground zero upward, high into the atmosphere. The DaiRaiOh leaps out of the pillar, as the pillar continues to burn spectacularly.

Interesting to note is that the characters for the JinRai attack mean, appropriately enough, "Divine Lightning".
Appearance:
User Image
Reason Why I am here?: I am here for money and looking for ma woman!
Eye Color: Blue
Race: Western Rookie
Pilot Appearance:
User Image
Civilian/Misc Name: Armaria Kou
Crush/Love Interest: Dai Rai Oh
Weapons/Special Powers. Telepathy
Side Faction: Good
User Image
Cabbit Partner: Ken-Oh-Ki
User Image
Reason why I'm here?: To protect those important to me and do research. I have a cabbit named Kenohki.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Pilot Name/Character Name: General Aussenseiter
Crush/Love Interest: Ikina
Weapons/Powers/Abilities: Carries a katana, Psychic/Telekinesis
Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Jet Name: Aussenseiter

Mecha/Gundam/Ace Combat Weapons: Schulterplatte (Shoulder Plate in German)
The Aussenseiter can throw its shoulder plates as long range cutting weapons..

Lanze Kanone (Lance Cannon in German)
The Aussenseiter uses its ranged cannon, stored beneath its shoulder plates, and fires one round at its enemy.

Lanze Kanone W
The Aussenseiter uses both of its ranged cannons for long range bombardments on multiple enemy units.

Sturm Angriff (Storm Assault in German)
There are three animated versions of this attack:

In the Original Generation 2 version, the Aussenseiter executes its Lanzer Kanone-W attack while rushing straight at the enemy. It then impales the target on the bayonet tip of his right-hand Lanzer Kanone, lifts the enemy up into the air until it is set down on his other side, then fires the Lanzer Kanone at point-blank range, catapulting the impaled enemy away to explode.

In the Alpha 3 version, the Aussenseiter dives into the group of enemies and from within the group it smacks them about with its cannons while in quick and swift motions, it fires them at all the surrounding opponents to deliver decisive shots to all of them.

In the Original Generations version, the Aussenseiter dashes forward towards a single target, firing both guns and circling the target before throwing one gun away to fling its cape over its opponent. It continues to fire a few more rounds before impaling the enemy on the bayonet, lifting the target directly overhead and firing at point blank range directly upwards, destroying the cape in the process. Oddly enough, the cape is inexplicably restored by the next attack.

Tatsumaki Zankantō (Tornado Blade in the English localization)

A flashy, borderline-ridiculous, yet overwhelmingly powerful combination attack between the Dygenguard and the Aussenseiter, piloted by Rätsel. Rätsel transforms the Aussenseiter to its Pferde (German for Equidae) Mode and lets Sanger's Dygenguard ride it. Riding towards the enemy as a mecha-scale samurai on horseback, Sanger then strikes with the Colossal Blade in a high-speed horizontal slash, then either cleaves the enemy vertically afterwards (Original Generation 2 version) or spins the Colossal Blade very rapidly to generate a whirlwind that carries the bisected enemy mecha up into the air to explode (Alpha 3 and Original Generations version). During this attack, the Dygenguard wears the Aussenseiter's cape on its back.
Appearance:
User Image
Reason Why I am here?: Serving with General Daizengar as his second General. As for my mssion, I carry out my missions with vengece and try to kill many of my enemies as much as I can...
Hair Color: purple
Eye Color: crimson pink
Race: Same as General Daizengar/Chaos Driver
Pilot Appearance:
User Image

Civilian/Misc Name: Ikina
Crush/Love Interest: General Aussenseiter
Weapons/Special Powers: Besides a small knife she carries around, Ikina is able to use illusions and magic. Though, she doesn't realize this herself.
Side Faction: N/A
User Image
Reason why I'm here?: Ikina was born to be a ruler of the country, but when the war broke out, her mother had hidden the child, to be raised as a normal civilian. In the process though, Ikina was seperated from her mother, thus she has no recollection of who she really was.
Hair Color: red
Eye Color: gold
Gaian Name: SecretSinner91

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out