• Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image
"They say the man is a beast..."
Happy or unhappy: VERY HAPPY!
Currently: Taken by The Seducer: J.J.
But...he's crushing on Sin

They say that if perfection had a physical form then it would be his. Reach out and touch him.Touch perfection. Touch the hair that grows like wild golden vines from his head. Touch the skin as smooth as marble and as flawless as the petal of a rose.

Now look. See his brilliant blue eyes. The sun hitting the sea. Moving waves. Hot...smoldering...

Fabio...who fell in love with Sin.

User Image User Image
"He has never loved before. Not like this...not so passionately..."
Happy or unhappy: So happy he's smiling!
Currently: Taken by Fabio Good-looking.
Crushing on: Fabio Good-looking!

J.J. The Diva. The Princess. The stealer of men's hearts. For now he is with Fabio, strongly believing that this man is the one. His soul feels it (or maybe he's just hungry). No! He definitely feels it. He knows that Fabio loves him. Loves him more than life itself in fact. J.J. knows that Fabio will never be unfaithful to him yet recently he has been acting very strangely. Ever since they went to that fancy french restaurant. Something dealing with the serving boy and how Fabio couldn't take his eyes away. Yes...Then again J.J. couldn't take his eyes away from his Chocolate Mousse so maybe it's just him...maybe...

User Image User Image
"You don't know me or my kitten!"
Happy or unhappy: Unhappy.
Currently: Listening to hard-rock. (and no...he's not dating.)
Crushing on: That cute little donut under his bed. *-*

Tough. Tough as nails, Redgie is. And yeeah he accepts anything. He's an open-minded youngster he is. And lets say that if Sin ever decided to start prefering men over women, yeeah, he would be fine. You know just as an example of how open-minded he is. Yeaaah. He's cool.

User Image User Image
"He doesn't eat 'em, he only picks 'em"
Happy or unhappy: Unhappy
Currently: A Mexican (maybe tomorrow he'll be Canadian)
Crushing on: That Spain-ish chick. Yeah. She's smoking.

Victor is Mexican. He likes tortas, cars, and he likes to pick cherries. He likes it so much that he works in the fields picking them. And you know the best part about it? They pay him minimum wage for it! That way he can buy more tortas and bandannas.

Victor has a twin who is part kitten and part cherry picker named Carlos. Victor doesn't like Carlos because his twin picks more cherries than him.

User Image
"Squeak..."
Happy or unhappy: That's not right, dude...
Currently: A guinea Pig
Crushing on: His Sunflower seed. The shell cracked. *tear*

Charles doesn't talk yet he narrates this tragic story of love, lust, and lost. The three L's. Yeah. Charles knows his ABC's. No S doesn't come after C. :[

User Image
"J.J. looks a lot like me..."
Happy or unhappy: Nobody knows.
Currently: Wishing that his Sensei would kiss the little scratch on his knee
Crushing on: Hidalgo. 30 something year old Hidalgo who was born in, you guessed it, Hidalgo.

Nobody knows his name. Nobody knows where he came from or who his parents are. Nobody knows that the little son-of-a-gun is crushing on his Sensei Hidalgo. And nobody especially knows that the little motherless worm is planning a wedding. A wedding where his Sensei is going to be kidnapped and made to marry him. Nobody knows. No one...

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Sin " Ladies I am yours to take"

Happy or unhappy: Very unhappy. So unhappy, in fact, that the guy is frowning.
Currently: Single and loving it. (You hear that Fabio! Nobody wants you! >:O)
Crushing on: Is going to be crushing Fabio if he doesn't buzz-off like the bug he is.

Sin is a man of many talents. He knows how to climb a banana tree and not fall off. He can charm snakes and make them dance the macarena. He knows how to speak french a thousand and one ways. One thing he cannot do is accept Fabio's undying love. That would be too nasty. So nasty that Sin would rather choke on his own...never mind...Sin is a gentlemen.

He was born in a small village in the middle of nowhere with his manly mom and his good-for-nothing dad who loved his family very much even though he couldn't bring home bacon. That's okay Sin's mom doesn't like bacon anyways. Sin did though. And that's why he's always so sad when he thinks of his parents. His parents who died because they fell off a cliff and then burned on the way down as the sun hit them. Or that's how he remembers it...he thinks...

Anyways...Fabio...that blasted I-was-born-from-perfection pile of manure. Ever since that fateful day at the restaurant the guy has become a perfect stalker. Always following Sin around. Scaring his kids. Especially Redgie who goes wild-eyed like a mad cow when Fabio is around. He needs to protect himself and his children. Now, before its too late.

Vlad "I'M ONLY 8!!! "

Happy or unhappy: Vlad is only 8 years old.
Currently: Playing lego's with his imaginary friend Coco The Coconut
Crushing on: Coco. She's so round. :]

Vlad is Russian. He likes his Vodka lukewarm. He likes to brawl with the other men in his favorite bar. He beats up his dad, Sin, every time he comes home and brings home the bacon. And then eats it even though it fell on the dirty ground after the violent thrashing he gave his father. But first, he beats the bacon silly until it hangs limp in his hands.

Nah. Vlad is only 8. The only thing he's trashed is Coco when she beats him at tic-tac-toe or she smashes one of his legos. And then he cries. Poor Vlad. He's only 8.

Devi

Happy or unhappy: Happy come un gusanito. Wait...=D That's not what you meant?
Currently: Smelling Sin's hair. Yum. Bacon.
Crushing: OH! NO! I'm crushing something?

Devi is a very happy guy. He loves his friends. He loves his family. But he especially loves his friends, like Sin. He loves Sin. Sin is his pal. His compadre. His amigo. Every time he sees Sin he just wants to hug the life out of the guy. Ah, Devi loves him very much. Wait...what...A jealous psychopath is going to kill me? Nah. I'm too cute to be killed. I'm Devi and I like to hug the stuffing out of everyone especially my friend Sin. :]

Hidalgo

Happy or unhappy: Frowning.
Currently: Looking through a list of apprentices.
Crushing: A vampire who's smooshed under his boot. (You'd better scrape that off later, Hidalgo)

Hidalgo is a man. A real man. And he hates weaklings. Weaklings like his good-for-nothing Apprentice.. Yeah. Hidalgo doesn't care about his name all this guy cares about is killing vampires. But this Apprentice is holding him back. Always looking at him. Stroking his arm. The guy creeps him out and he just wishes he would just roll over and die. Little does Hidalgo know that this fate expects him. Expects him very soon.

Mariann

Currently: Taken by William of the thousand and one charms
Crushing on: William and always will. *sigh*

Mariann has a baby. Mariann was a knight. Mariann is the only woman in this blasted RP. Poor Mariann.

William

Currently: Married to Marrian
Crushing on: A bug. Oh! How repulsive.

William, known as Will to his close friends, owns a Beer Joint. He caters to all types of creatures. Like Flying Iguanas, screaming monkeys, Vampires, Flying Vampires, Flying Iguana Vampires, and Fabio's too. William is a friendly guy who likes to talk to everyone and tell them boring stories about his baby and how fast his little boy is growing up and how one day this little boy will grow up to be a man who will take care of him when William retires and how beautiful Mariann was and then gets slapped by Mariann who glares at him. His audience enjoys this part. Ah, yes, William is a friendly guy.

Carlos

Happy or unhappy: Unhappy.
Currently: Petting a kitten.
Crushing on: Nothing. Carlos doesn't like to crush. He's gentle like that.

Carlos is the complete opposite of his brother Victor. He likes to go to the local shelter and pet kittens also he enjoys playing with legos with his best friend Vlad and his friend Coco. Carlos doesn't like it when Victor yells at him and threatens to rip his face-off. He just wishes they could be friends too and pet kittens. Yeah, Carlos would like that. :[

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image
Episode 2: Fabio Loses his Mind.

One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.
--Elizabeth Aston

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

"The beast that turns you into a beast."

Something in Fabio flared but he immediately put it to the side when he watched his lovely J.J. looking at him through narrowed eyes. "What?" he asked, feigning innocence.

J.J.'s voice rose to a high pitch when he said "Oh, nothing...Just..." he started but then paused.

Fabio picked up a breadstick and munched on it. 'I wonder how old he is...?' he pondered thinking about the waiter once more. There was something unique and dangerous about him, Fabio concluded, 'something almost predatorial'.

And it was as if he was looking at him again...His feverish green eyes and his dark-haired mane of hair and his gorgeous transluscent skin that would look much better in the dark. Fabio was deep in thought until he felt something solid connect with his head. "Ah, sweetheart! That was completely unnecessary." Fabio pouted.

J.J. waved the now broken breadstick in one hand brandishing it around like a weapon. "I was talking to you! It seems like you have something more important in mind though." J.J. turned around and sniffed. "I thought this was going to be the perfect date, but it seems like everytime we go out somewhere you end up falling in love with the waiter!"

"Tha-that's not true!" Fabio was insulted. Sure once in a while he did spot a favorably handsome man and sure he did stare more than what was politely acceptable but J.J. should know that it was just Fabio being his beastly self.

"Hmph..." J.J. responded looking away from his boyfriend. "Whatever." He took a giant bite out of the broken bread stick that had hit Fabio on the head earlier. "I just want to have a nice dinner."

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

"He sometimes calls me his 'Sexy Cupcake'..."

Not that that would be happening any time soon. J.J. saw how Fabio watched men, preferably young one's, with an interest that went beyond seeing someone particularly beautiful and admiring them. No, Fabio watched them as if they were prey and he was the hunter.

And a perfect hunter Fabio was. The rifle he carried was his beauty and J.J. knew better than anyone what a beauty Fabio was. Everywhere they went women, and even other men, shifted their eyes and watched Fabio as he walked down a street or through a store. Walking as if the entire process was his own invention. The epitome of beauty and perfection.

J.J. was tired of this. But he continued to take it because he knew, and Fabio knew, that they were meant for each other. Soul-mates for an eternity. And that's also why they were going to be married the following month.

J.J. sighed as he though of the white dress he had ordered made. It was white and long with a thin, light veil, that would cover his face until Fabio would lift it up to kiss him on his plump little lips. 'Gives me the chills just thinking about it' at which time J.J. shivered and covered his mouth to hide the smile that was appearing on his face.

'I truly do love him'. J.J. told himself as his heart swelled and nearly burst. J.J. startled. He put down his bread stick and pushed it away. '...I shouldn't have ordered desert', he said guiltily.

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
"Ask me to describe the sun and I will describe to
you the moon for it is all I know and have known."
╚══════════════╝

At last the young waiter came out of the kitchen's double door with both arms covered with platters ordered by Fabio's beloved. He walked with such grace and beauty, even with the fact that he was having trouble holding his balance as he weaved through the maze of tables nearly missing other customers and other waiters.
' I can't believe this' Sin thought to himself as he swerved from nearly hitting a dessert cart.
He straightened himself up after his near head on collision. He kept his pace watching his every step. Being careful not to trip and slip any of the food. There was the table waiting for him to leave this dreadful food, oh how the stench of mortal food made gag and sick to his stomach.
' Come on Sin ol' boy..your almost there' he whispered to himself hoping that would keep him from vomiting .Then like a bat out of the night, a customers shoe stuck out from under the table, causing poor sin to trip and spill all the food on his customers table. He braced himself for the impact on the hard floor.' What?' he thought ' this isn't the floor' he pondered as he opened his eyes. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he landed on.
' Oh la la' He replied quickly as he pulled himself off of Fabio's Lap.' Je suis très désole monsieur!, I am terribly sorry sir! I should have been more careful!' Sin completely embarrassed by what had just happened, pulled a neckerchief from his pocket cleaned some of the food off of Fabio's pants. Fabio only stared at him. Sin then turned to his date who spilled some of his Chocolate mousse on his shirt.
' Oh I am so sorry sir!' He said in his silky smooth french accent as he was about to pick up the fallen cup of the spilled dessert.

User Image

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

"He sometimes calls me his 'Sexy Cupcake'..."

Everyone in the restaurant turned their heads and watched as the waiter scooted away frightened by the look of rage on J.J.'s plump little face. His eyes burned with indignation and his entire features turned an ugly red. A giant brown stain colored his dress.

"This was designer made!" He cried again as he quickly grabbed a napkin and began to desperately try to remove the offending brown stain from his pink, spaghetti-strap dress. Fabio meanwhile, if J.J. would care to look over, was staring sorrily at the poor waiter who was blushing furiously at his clumsy mistake. J.J. though only cared about his dress which by now was stained further by the furious rubbing made from the napkin.

J.J. threw the napkin in the waiter's face. "YOU FOOL! This is the final time I ever come to this disgusting restaurant. Not only did you take forever to bring us our food, but you have ruined our date! Stupid!" He grabbed his leather purse and stormed off towards the exit not caring if Fabio followed or not.

"Excuse me, I gotta calm down my..." Fabio looked over at Sin and smiled crookedly. He put down a couple of bills on the table. "I hope that covers for J.J.'s outburst." he said to Sin and he began to quickly follow after J.J.

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

Even then in the comfort of his own hotel room lying in bed with J.J., Fabio's thoughts continued to wander back to the waiter. The adorable look on his face as he fell on Fabio's lap and the thrill that went through him as the waiter began to clean his lap of the food that had fallen on it. And that look! His blazing green eyes as for a moment they looked at each other. A second too long. Fabio's face one of amusement and hunger. And his one of embarrassment and confusion.

Fabio sighed, turning to his side and looking out the window that took up an entire wall. His eyes gazing outside at the full-moon and thinking about how pale the waiter was. Pale like the moon in this sky. This Parisian sky.

French men...

'That's it!' Fabio said loudly in his head as he sat up quickly but still being careful not to disturb J.J. who was now snoring like a truck. He got up and put on his clothes (he likes to sleep in his underwear), put on his shoes, and headed for the door. But for a moment, standing quietly and holding the doorknob he looked behind him with sad eyes at the sleeping figure of his beloved. He watched as his body rose and fell with tired contentment and he thought to himself once again 'What's wrong with me?'.

He didn't answer though. Fabio stepped through that door and began to forget about J.J. as he once again began to think about the raven-haired waiter wondering if he was still at work and if he would have the chance to speak with him before he left.

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image
Episode 3: French greetings become
the cause of misunderstandings.

Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always
awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always
requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.
--Ann Radcliffe

Unbeatable Ladykiller

4,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

Fabio walked into the restaurant and saw how few customers there were left. He imagined that it was closing time. He trudged on though and approached a small woman who was cleaning a table. "Excuse me, miss?"

The woman turned her head and looked at Fabio her eyes immediately going from tired to glowing. Fabio cleared his throat the woman shook her head and answered with a stammering, "Y-yes? May I help you?"

"One of my...friends works here. He's a waiter. About my height. Long black hair. A bit pale."

"Oh, yes, him, he just left through the back. He didn't look very happy."

Fabio thanked the woman and rushed out the door heading for the back to restaurant. 'What an opportunity!' he thought, 'My sweet is in a bad mood. I could take this chance to get to know him and comfort him' Fabio smiled to himself as he thought of his cunning. He was a master of seduction. But before he even turned the corner he heard footsteps right around the bend. They sounded heavy and angry and peeked over the side of the building and saw the black-haired waiter.

Fabio noted the frown and furrowed brows of the man and he just wished he could step forward and embrace him. He looked so down. Fabio didn't think once that maybe it was his fault that the waiter was so upset. Fabio was never at fault.

The sound of a motorcycle sounded in the distance. A leather-clad person was sitting on top of an imposing motorcycle of silver and black. A red helmet sat on top of his head and obscured Fabio's view of the face. But Fabio noticed how the waiter perked up a bit as he heard the motorcycle approach him. A bad feeling began to form in Fabio's heart.

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
"Ask me to describe the sun and I will describe to
you the moon for it is all I know and have known."
╚══════════════╝

" Je suis désole chef Antoine" Sin said as he hung his head in shame.

" You clumsy fool! You should have been more careful!" Said the chubby, round Chef.

" I know I'm sorry Antoine I guess I was just tired" Sin said looking at the ground.

The chef looked at him sympathetically and responded"Listen Sebastian you work hard,why don't you take the weekend off eh?"

"Really Antoine? Merci beaucoup!" He answered happily and grabbed his coat and headed outside to wait for his ride. Unfortunately, Sin's car was in the shop, a black 2009 mustang with chrome rims and black leather interior. He sighed and couldn't wait to get home.

Sin stood, looking at the motorcycles lights come closer.The sleek and powerful black and silver motorcycle came to a halt. The rider turned off the that rumbling speed demon and turned to the long haired waiter.
" You're on time tonight" Sin said to the mystery rider.
The Mystery rider turns to look at him and a cuddly laugh came from underneath it. He unmounted his vehicle. A long leathery tail uncurled from under his jacket and stretched it comfortably.
" I try "he responded as he slid off his helmet only to reveal his beautiful visage. He had fiery red hair that matched his wild looks which were perfected by a pair of bright silver eyes. As he spoke he approached Sin and kissed him on both cheeks and in response sin kissed his cheeks back. The kiss was nothing but a mere french greeting that the two were accustomed to but poor Fabio doesn't know that.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces