Welcome to Gaia! ::

One x One

Between Harraku and Minty Minx

Feel free to Follow.

We hope you enjoy our story!

Gaia Name: Harraku

Name: Lina Lire

Race: Witch

Age: Looks around 14-16, but do to long lives of witches is more in the hundred range.

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Lucas Lire

Race: Warlock

Age: Looks around 18-20, but more in the hundred range. Is twin to Lina.

Appearance:
User Image

Gaia Name: Minty Minx

Name: Phendra Clearwaters

Race: Dragon

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Branden Clearfields

Race: Unknown

Appearance:
User Image
She stepped in to the inn on quiet feet, her wide eyes taking in the surroundings. "Oh my" she murmured as a fight broke out and then was quickly ended by a huge man with a club. Her long, silky hair rained down around her pale features and she absently pushed back a lock of it so she could see better. "Lucas, love, this place seems...active. I'm sure we will find work here," she ended with a question. Nodding her head politely to the men who stared as she walked by she made her way to a table in the corner, settling her small frame down delicately. Scarlet eyes blinked up at the innkeeper who came over with a scowl on his face. "Missy, as honored as I am that you two came here, I ask that you give me no trouble. Or I will throw you out."
"Oh, of course," she said in her small voice, shaking her head vigorously so clouds of hair tumbled everywhere. "No trouble."

Lucas followed behind his sister, scowling at any man who turned to look at her or him. But it was mostly her. Though she looked like a kid with her doll like features, it was quite obvious she was a woman. And a pretty one at that. His upper lip curled when one man went as to move towards her and then sneered when the man stumbled back, obvious fear on his face. Lucas had the same delicate beauty as his sister, but with silver hair and smaller eyes. They were the eyes of a killer and someone who knew how to do it well. Having grown up with a delicate twin he had always strived to be stronger so he could protect her. Though that is completely unnecessary since she could take care of herself just fine. He nodded his head at Lina's comment about the establishment and merely stayed silent as the innkeeper gave his warning. When the innkeeper left he glanced over at his sister, a softness in his eyes that had been absent before. "So, lets get this over with..." He hated this part the most. All the bargaining and such was such a hassle. He just wanted to get to the job, get it done, and then get paid. Yeah, getting paid was the best part.

User Image
Stuck in a human's body. How she got this way she hardly remembered. A cruel man who wanted her and her treasure, she refused. She had not known of is dark intentions for her. She fought him off easily but he cursed her to a life of being confined to a human body. Now her Dragon powers would not be phased by such a thing, but still a human skin could only do so much. She did miss flying and spinning in the air, her beautiful ice blue scale something spectacular. She didn't know what to do, she felt sad. Life was so dull, she was helpless as a woman, as a human female. She wandered into the next town her cloak hiding her figure and the fact that she was in fact a woman. Walking in she found her eyes drawn to a girl and a man. Staring at them for a moment she soon found her own seat and was quiet. The innkeeper walked over and issued her the same warning. A nodding of the hooded figure was all he got back. Soon she was waiting fi her food.

User Image

He had been tracking her for sometime. She had evaded him for so long, but he had hunted her. A beautiful Dragon he wanted and needed, unlike the selfish b*****d who had confined her to a human's body he needed her to free herself so he could ask for one wish, he wanted his wish so badly and maybe if he could just talk to this beauty she would grant him it. But huntung her for years and years it was hard, she was good at hiding herself in plain sight. Her ice blue hair and eye's matching her beautiful scales. He remembered her true form well. Wandering down the path he was quiet, lost in his fantasies.
Lina clapped her hands happily when a tankard was set down in front of her, the size of it almost bigger then her. "Yes, thats the stuff. You know, Lucas, this place is known for its fine ale." She grinned at him and then took a long sip of the brew. "Ooooo," her eyes grow wide in her small face. "Very good indeed." A man had walked up by then, fidgeting by her side and coughing to get her attention. After tasting her drink she then turned and acknowledged him. "So, you need our help?" The man nodded as sat down at the head of the table with Lina and Lucas on either side, his large, work hardened hands picked at the splinters on the table.
"I need to see if my wife is cheating on me. Her sister came to me the other day and said that she had seen Rose with another man being...intimate." He coughed nervously and looked away from Lina's probing eyes.
"So, you want me to do a spell to see if your wife is cheating on you? That is correct," she questioned, pushing back inky hair that had fallen in to her eyes.
"Eh...yes. That is what you do, right? You give spells to people to help their problems."
"Yes, that is what we do. But first I have some questions. Has your wife ever been anything, but faithful to you?"
"No."
"And how is her relationship with her sister?"
"Um, dramatic to say the least. They have never gotten along and I would say Risa has always been jealous of Rose."
"That is all I needed to know. But first the payment," she held out her small hand to him as Lucas stood to shield them from the view of the rest of the tavern. The man quickly passed her a bag, coins clinking in it. Lina opened it and counted it quickly before secreting it away in to a pocket on her person. "Splendid," she said with a grin as Lucas sat back down. "Now, here is what you will do. You will go home and make love to your wife, have many babies, and live a happy life."
"Wait, what? Is there anything else to it? Like a revealing of the name so I know who to convict for the crime of sleeping with a married woman?"
"No. Because your wife in not cheating on you. You wife's sister acted out spiteful jealousy and because of your own jealousy at the thought that your wife would do such a thing you listened to this Risa instead of to your logic." She stopped him from replying and waved a hand in the air. "That is all. You may go."

Lucas shook his head at his sister, trying to keep a smile from showing on his stern features. She certainly liked to use the regal card during these deals. She told him it made her feel more the part. When the man walked away, still a little befuddled, Lucas glanced over at Lina and asked, "How did you know?"
"Would you have told on me if I was married, but sleeping with someone who is not my husband?"
"No," he said immediatly.
"And why is that?"
"Because you are my sister. I would tell you to stop, but I would not tell your husband because my loyalty lies with you..." His voice trailed off at the end and he shook his head with a sigh. "You are too smart sometimes, my dear sister."
"I know," she said with a grin, licking foam from her top lip with delight.
"Then since you are so smart, did you know that there has been someone watching us from across the way?" He flicked his head in the general direction of the cloaked person.

User Image
Watching the girl as she played the man's hurting soul. Playing on a weakness every human had. Witch and warlock, siblings from what she was hearing. She had noted that his eyes had barely caught her but he knew she was watching from instincts. She had been searching for these twins who robbed those of what was theirs. Standing she pulled a purse of gold from under the cloak, handing it to the man whom had paid the twin. She showed a fanged white smile from under the cloak. She was not a spy she knew that her brother would notice her eventually. She wandered over an pulled up a chair. "Greed is what fuels you witch." With that gold scattered across the table in front of the twins. "I can make your fullest dream come true my dear friends. Powers come with consequences. Magic with boundaries. But is it truly the gold you look for or acceptance I wonder... what fuels you two?" She let her words wander off. Then she smirked. "Is you want your hearts desires, you do nothing but help me remove a curse. If you accept you may meet me in the morning, if not you witch twins, shall accept the consequences." With that she stood and disappeared out the door. She just wanted help but those with Magic do not respond unless threatened. They could careless about her situation and what pain she was going through. She closed her eyes, her body screamed in pain when she used her fire. In her scales she could do as she wished, that was what she was made for to grant desires others couldn't her magic limitless. But with powers came others with a darker, similar power. That's how she ended up like this. That's how she was turned. She stopped and turned to see a face she had deeply missed. "Branden, oh how I've missed you, my beloved brother!" She hugged him in his cloaked form watching as he grinned at her. "I am not any blood of yours." He teased her. "But you are close enough to be of my blood, a dear friend I have missed." She smiled gentle as the two wandered to an inn to get settled.

User Image
Lina blinked wide eyes at the person, who they now found to be a girl due to the feminine voice and said nothing as she was insulted and coins thrown out in front of her. She watched as the girl walked away with the same wide eyes and as she exited tried to keep a laugh from bubbling out due to her amusement. "Well, I dont think she likes us, brother dear," she murmured as she giggled.
"I wonder what was stuck up her arse," he said in reply, his eyes still narrowed in annoyance. "She must not understand how witches and warlocks work. We help the people and in turn they pay us. As simple as that. Just because she saw you take the money from that man because he was a dumbarse she has it in mind that your some selfish, greedy wench?" He was seriously working up a mad and felt the need to follow that mysterious girl and give her a piece of his mind.

"Brother, completely unnecessary," Lina said, reading her twins mind. "She was merely ignorant of the situation. And does seem to be in a lot of pain. We will hear her out and see what she wants. I am not accepting the job, but I am curious," she said to him, taking a sip from her ale again before sweeping up the coins in front of her in to a bag. "Let us go to our rooms and we will figure it out in the morning. There is more to her then what she seems. I can taste the magic of a curse coming from her. That is never good."

User Image
As she stood on the roof of the inn looking to the moon and praying that she would be guided. She needed help, she was scared and in much pain, her fire had been building and just using it like that had been so painful to keep it under control. A dragon was not meant to stay in a human's skin and it was taking its toll, her skin was soft, but hard like that of a dragon's scale. The Male had told her, if she lived with her fire it would slowly fight to come out, but if it was unleased it would consume her and all the wishes she was to grant. This devilish creature had hated her good will. He had so much hatred towards others. so she needed to slowly release the fire, but that had been painful, she had done it once and her true form, her blue flame had almost consumed her and the curse was almost ended with her death, but she could not fail those who needed her magic. she refused. Hearing Branden's call she slipped off the roof and back into the room. He looked her over. "What is wrong Phendra? Something bother ye', what might it be, dear one?" He asked her in a gentle tone. She looked to him with pain. "They are so young, but still, though they help they still inquire a fee for their help, why?" She asked him, already having told him of the twins. "It is the way they live you don't need to let your rude tongue slip again." He grinned at her. "It is not rude but speak of the truth I know. I fee only begets heart ache and hate. I have seen it. To give those worthy, free advice, is there something wrong with it?" Branden only laughed at her and touched her cheek. "My dear, you have live for far too long and your heart has always been too soft." Hearing the gentle words tears filled her eyes. "I can't help but think that I sould be truthful, just, but my heart tells me to take a different path sometimes." She stated as she went to sleep, the nightmare of her change invading her dreams. Up early Phendra headed to the road, watching the sunrise. She licked her parched lips, wanting to fly towards his Majesty the sun. She hated this confinment. It pained her so much. Hearing Branden she turned to have a stick with cooked meat handed to her. "Don't think I don't remember, your body can't handle raw meat but you still love your food." She only smiled and ate it quite quickly. Hooded the two waited, only Branden deciding to leave his hood off.

User Image
Lina stood, her ebony hair falling around her like a cloak, sunbathing in the morning light. Her pale skin practically glowed as it took in the nourishment, her wide eyes closed against the brightness. She was almost purring in happiness as she sucked in the warmth.
Lucas eyed his sister and shook his head with a smile. With her pale skin and dark hair she was regularly mistaken to be someone who never went out when it was day time, but that was not the case. It was him who dragged her out of it when he saw the light skin begin to redden. She burned constantly and it was up to him to have the common sense to say enough was enough. She had a few minutes still before he would enshroud her in the shade. "I hope that person gets here soon. We have a ways to travel to get to the next town and she is holding us back greatly by this."

User Image
Soon Two hooded figure's appeared in front of the two though it was hard to tell who was who besides their height. They sat there and were quiet for a moment then Branden spoke and pulled his hood down. "Hello. I am Branden And i apologize for my friends, disrespectful disposition. She has just been traveling for too long. " He smiled gentle at the girl and then at the boy who still held a clod look. The second shorter, yet tall for a woman, sat quietly. Her voice gave away the fact that she was a woman. Soon her blue eyes were visible as she raised her head to look at the two. She sighed and looked around nervously before pulling of her hood to reveal blue hair, that was as blue as an ocean. Now colorful was rare and it was only with extremely magical creatures, who had human forms that they had such. She was a water creature, or so it seemed from the color of hair she had. But unknown to them this was untrue. She sighed as their eyes stuck to her a bit. She smelt of a curse butt her beauty was spectacular. Her skin was pail, but it had a look to it as it she was made of porcelain. It was almost glossy. She let her blue eyes stay on the ground before her soft voice was finally heard. "I am known as a blue dragon. Something so rare to the sight of others." She went quiet before looking to Branden for a reassuring nod. "I am here, looking for help to remove a cures the white dragon left on me. It is painful and I truly want to get rid of it..." She said solemnly.

User Image
Harraku

Are you even on anymore?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out