Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sakura Latte
Ice Cream Cake's MV was fun to watch, but I didn't really like the song that much. I liked Automatic better (actually I seem to like their 'Velvet' songs better than their 'Red' ones).

And it's been announced that Red Velvet has a fanclub name, but they're not revealing it until after they recruit local (aka resident Korean) supporters to lead the fanclub. I'm upset at this, being an f(x) and Red Velvet fan. It seems rather unfair that a group that's only debuted 7 months ago is getting a fanclub name ahead of a group that debuted 6 years ago and still hasn't had theirs yet.

I literally don't understand the way sm promotes f(x) neutral they're seriously the forgotten group

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Yukitsu
Sakura Latte
Ice Cream Cake's MV was fun to watch, but I didn't really like the song that much. I liked Automatic better (actually I seem to like their 'Velvet' songs better than their 'Red' ones).

And it's been announced that Red Velvet has a fanclub name, but they're not revealing it until after they recruit local (aka resident Korean) supporters to lead the fanclub. I'm upset at this, being an f(x) and Red Velvet fan. It seems rather unfair that a group that's only debuted 7 months ago is getting a fanclub name ahead of a group that debuted 6 years ago and still hasn't had theirs yet.

I literally don't understand the way sm promotes f(x) neutral they're seriously the forgotten group

someone on tumblr theorized that their new ceo is blatantly showing favoritism towards groups created under his management (exo and red velvet) over groups created under lee soo man's management before he retired (f(x) being the last group he created), thus why exo and red velvet got their fanclub names before f(x). Of course, that's just their theory.
I enjoyed Ice Cream Cake! It's the first Red Velvet single that I actually liked c:
The mini was a bit boring though, none of the other songs stood out for me.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sakura Latte
Yukitsu
Sakura Latte

someone on tumblr theorized that their new ceo is blatantly showing favoritism towards groups created under his management (exo and red velvet) over groups created under lee soo man's management before he retired (f(x) being the last group he created), thus why exo and red velvet got their fanclub names before f(x). Of course, that's just their theory.

ehhhhh I could see that but I think it's more these are a new generation of idols for SM so they have to promote them harder than say shinee or super junior who already have a set, established fanbase.
Yukitsu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red Velvet

SM entertainment's newest idols. They debuted on August 4, 2014 with their single "Happiness" and have since, also released their second single, "Be Natural"

The group consists of 4 members:

Irene

Seulgi

Wendy

Joy

would you mind editing this to include yeri

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
edited to include newest member, yeri

Shoujo Protagonist

How come no one is excited about their first full album???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGdbaEDVWp0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces