Best Girl's Day Song?

Twinkle Twinkle 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Hug Me Once 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Nothing Last Forever 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Tilt My Head 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Don't Let Your Eyes Wander 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Girl's Day I Notices that there wasn't a thread for Girl's Day. So I have decided to create thread for them. If you like Girl's Day please subscribe

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Girl's Day

DreamTea Entertainment started Girl's Day promotions before their debut with the creation of an official Cafe, YouTube channel, and Twitter accounts for the group and each member. A forum made by fans was also recognized by the company as their official international forum. The group also realized dance flash mobs before their debut on the commercial and entertainment districts of Seoul gaining much interest.
On July 7, the group released their first MV "Gyauttung", and two days later their debut mini-album GIRL'S DAY PARTY #1.
Only two months after their debut, on September 12, it was announced through the group's official Twitter that members Ji Sun and Ji In had left the group and two new members would be added to the group: "[...]Two of our precious members of Girl's Day are to be replaced. They are Ji Sun and Ji In. Ji Sun will study music more to find her own character in music, as she wanted. And Ji In is attracted in acting so she will concentrate on acting career. We will let you know our new members as soon as possible.[...]"
Two days later, on September 14, the two new members were announced, Yura and Haeri. On October 29, the new line-up released the group' second digital single "Girl's Day Party #2"

Side Note

If you know more information about Girl's Day please PM me and I'll add it
MEMBERS

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

i didnt make these picture i got them from the girls day international forum
Discography

Mini-Albums

GIRL'S DAY PARTY #1
Digital Singles
HOW DO I LOOK
GIRL'S DAY PARTY #2
GIRL'S DAY PARTY #3
MVs

Tilt My Head

How Do I Look

Nothing Last Forever

Twinkle Twinkle

Hug Me Once Full MV
LINKS

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/international/girl-s-day-dai5y-united/t.70552879/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n493/mikunnie/7106194cc0a50d9d0a1f52417d0de491.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/international/girl-s-day-dai5y-united/t.70552879/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n493/mikunnie/hyerihyeri.gif[/IMG][/url]

Side Note
i Cant seem to find pretty gifs on the internet of Girl's Day
I'll keeps finding ones that are the right size and of the current members
MR REMOVED VIDS
I REALLY didn't know what i should have done with this space so
MR removed vids was the only thing i can think of xp

ill start with most recent

Hug Me Once

Twinkle Twinkle

Nothing Last Forever

I like Minah the most
she had a lovely smiley eyes whee
cute 3nodding
Because got a reply on this thered i think i should promote it better
Sylvia_Wood11
I like Minah the most
she had a lovely smiley eyes whee
cute 3nodding

I made this Better i hope you will visit more and spread the LOVE
Hwaiting! Girl's Day is cute xd

Shirtless Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I think Girl's Day is one of the most underrated groups out there. They obviously have the talent (i.e Minah's super long note in "Nothing Lasts Forever" wink and the looks (I mean, just look at them. Especially Jihae and Yura.) But I really think they should go back to the "Nothing Lasts Forever" concept. I think they pull off the cutesy concept really well (they're all freaking adorable), but it seems like EVERYONE is doing that these days. I'd rather them do something different, Like Wind Call Venus or maybe even 4minute. Personally, I think they could pull off a more powerful, sexier concept very well ^^

Girl's Day Fighting!!!! ^^

Fluff Fairy

5,475 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Girl's Day are one of the girl groups that I enjoy listening to. Their songs are so loveable. ( I can't find the right term, sry. >_< ) For example, the song 'Nothing Last Forever' is the very first song that I heard from them and I wanted to make a dance cover for it right away. I would watch their dance practice and copy them. Since now, I have been practicing and I still need to finish completing the dance and smooth out some moves to make them clean. xD I hope it's successful. lol ^_^ Then I heard that they were going on a show called 'We Are Dating' with U-Kiss <3. I ended up watching all the episodes but it stopped airing due to some problem. I'm not really sure what happen : ( After a few months, a new song was released called 'Twinkle Twinkle' and it was awesome. Especially the lyrics"hachima hachima mamamamama" were memorable. Then comes 'Hug Me Once' another song that was released with an interactive game. I love the game and their outfits. So cute~~!!! The choreography for this song was unique. I can't wait to hear more from them!
True but their entertainment company is REALLLY small
i don't think they(the company) can take the risk of going back to a sexy concept
when the trending style for girl groups is cute right now
if they do take the risk they will be over shadowed by 2ne1 or Miss A
but i think there concept will show that
when they decide to comeback later this year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items