Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fatcat

Ven Aqui

Seriously! maybe i just suck at socializing but damn it seems hard to find active DEG fans to talk to

Same here man. I think the only place that has active fans is Facebook, but I'm hardly ever on there. I used to chat with people here years ago so I figured I'd check but it's so dead. Maybe we could bring it back though? mrgreen

Ferocious Bunny

This thread was started for Arche and I guess everybody ran out of things to say about it at some point. Just glad they're coming back to the US soon

Prophet

l_Ribbon_l
Ven Aqui

Seriously! maybe i just suck at socializing but damn it seems hard to find active DEG fans to talk to

Same here man. I think the only place that has active fans is Facebook, but I'm hardly ever on there. I used to chat with people here years ago so I figured I'd check but it's so dead. Maybe we could bring it back though? mrgreen

Yup I don't get on FB, either. Fb is the devil haha. If you wanna bring it back, we totally can!!

I wish they'd do a bigger US tour man. Ticket scalpers ate the VIP tickets in NYC up. They're reselling tickets for like 350! I live in ATL so sad
I might bum to one of the Texas shows but I wanted VIP so bad!

Friendly Fatcat

Ven Aqui

Yup I don't get on FB, either. Fb is the devil haha. If you wanna bring it back, we totally can!!

I wish they'd do a bigger US tour man. Ticket scalpers ate the VIP tickets in NYC up. They're reselling tickets for like 350! I live in ATL so sad
I might bum to one of the Texas shows but I wanted VIP so bad!

Dear God that sucks butt!!! gonk I hope you get to see them this year! heart Even if it's general admission if you get there early you might be able to close to the front!!
When I went to see them in 2015 for the L.A. show VIP was like 90% Japanese fans and for the L.A. show this year VIP was sold out within a minute! A few people were having a fit about that and speculating that the Japanese fans took them all again, I know that some U.S. fans did manage to get a few VIP tickets though. You're gonna hate me but I got one too...

Me too! They have so many more fans in the U.S. now, but I also know that a few of the members are busy with their own bands/side projects. If anything I'm just so grateful that that they are still together, performing, touring and haven't broken up. EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS I am still grateful because I know some fans have to wait longer to see them.

Friendly Fatcat

WraithRhionann
This thread was started for Arche and I guess everybody ran out of things to say about it at some point. Just glad they're coming back to the US soon

I remember this being just the general DEG thread where we would just chat about DEG related things and the author would change the title whenever they dropped a new album, but yeah I totally get how it died considering a LOT of people left Gaia after the changes and it being a long time since DEG released an album. emotion_8c

Are you going to catch any of their shows?

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

This thread was updated as the released content.... which appears to not be recently.

So.... here you go. Updated title to their latest release, as well as their discography. Appears their focus has been live events.

Dapper Phantom

i know everything
This thread was updated as the released content.... which appears to not be recently.

So.... here you go. Updated title to their latest release, as well as their discography. Appears their focus has been live events.

Thank you for updating/bumping the thread. I haven't been on this forum for a bit, or kept up with DEG even longer. I had no idea they had a newer album out! I'm excited to check it out

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh damn, I legit didn't expect an active Dir en Grey thread. Honestly, I'm happy about it cause I don't know any fans on any other social media (sure as hell not going on facebook lmao) and figured some may still be on here, and I'm glad to see fans on here. emotion_kirakira

I'M STILL BUMMED I HAVE YET TO SEE THEM LIVE.
My dumbass is legit broke and I HOPE to see them live at least once. emotion_kirakira

O.G. Rabbit

Noel Kawashima
Oh damn, I legit didn't expect an active Dir en Grey thread. Honestly, I'm happy about it cause I don't know any fans on any other social media (sure as hell not going on facebook lmao) and figured some may still be on here, and I'm glad to see fans on here. emotion_kirakira

My dumbass is legit broke and I HOPE to see them live at least once. emotion_kirakira

not sure how active this thread still is. I, at least, have not logged in for a couple years.

The way things are going, who knows if they'll tour outside of Japan again.

Have you seen their livestreamed concert?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
~shalle~la~rilla~
Noel Kawashima

not sure how active this thread still is. I, at least, have not logged in for a couple years.

The way things are going, who knows if they'll tour outside of Japan again.

Have you seen their livestreamed concert?

Well dang, I was hoping for an active thread. emotion_facepalm

I haven't. Hopefully I can find some recorded links to it. emotion_ghost

O.G. Rabbit

Noel Kawashima

snap. I just went onto youtube to see if I could find it and send you a link but it looks like they may have taken it down?

basically near the beginning of the pandemic, they had a concert that was livestreamed onto YouTube to an empty venue. For several hours before the concert, they had interviews with the members and played their favorite clips from concerts and whatnot.

Here's a link to Ranunculus from that concert.

And some footage of Die & Kyo that someone was kind enough to translate.

edit: that said, it's possible that people might meander back in here if it looks like there's conversation going on. otherwise the diru reddit is like... semi-active?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
~shalle~la~rilla~
Noel Kawashima

snap. I just went onto youtube to see if I could find it and send you a link but it looks like they may have taken it down?

basically near the beginning of the pandemic, they had a concert that was livestreamed onto YouTube to an empty venue. For several hours before the concert, they had interviews with the members and played their favorite clips from concerts and whatnot.

Here's a link to Ranunculus from that concert.

And some footage of Die & Kyo that someone was kind enough to translate.

edit: that said, it's possible that people might meander back in here if it looks like there's conversation going on. otherwise the diru reddit is like... semi-active?

THANK YOUUUU~ emotion_kirakira
I have to watch these asap! emotion_dowant

I'd check out the reddit but I'm subbed to lots of paranormal/conspiracy threads, I'd feel me subbing to Diru would make it get lost in my list. xd
I'd wish there were more fans too on twitter since I'm more active there than here or insta. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff