Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Use this thread for specific questions / issues with individual units and/or powers. For example:

- this unit's special doesn't seem to do anything
- this unit seems really underpowered
- I don't understand this particular unit's powers
- this spell seems to target the wrong units

So on and so forth.

Professional Novice

gid=4168282806

I had a cloned geomancer appear, but it latter disappeared. The game went alright otherwise, except for a moment of extreme lag during one of the battles.

I still can't get a game to load in firefox. But the same can be said for my aquarium. It's just a black space. I know my browser and flashplayer are up to date.
gid=4071210288

Raykl the Claw's Special Seems to only work for 1 attack, when it says that it would "Double damage with its next 2 attacks." I think that the game registers that when his special is used that it also counts as 1 attack on the spot, then you attack once, and that would be 2 attacks. I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
So, aquariums / HoC not loading is a bit disturbing. Does the error console show anything?

KaylaGalela
gid=4168282806

I had a cloned geomancer appear, but it latter disappeared. The game went alright otherwise, except for a moment of extreme lag during one of the battles.

I still can't get a game to load in firefox. But the same can be said for my aquarium. It's just a black space. I know my browser and flashplayer are up to date.

Professional Novice

Panagrammic
So, aquariums / HoC not loading is a bit disturbing. Does the error console show anything?

KaylaGalela
gid=4168282806

I don't know. What is the error console?

I have been experiencing this for maybe a month now. It started with my aquarium disappearing. I think it came back for a day then disappeared again, and the same thing began happening with HoC.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Have you tried clearing the cache?

What OS are you on? The error console is usually under Tools / Web Developer / Error Console, but that's on Mac OS X -- I can check on Windows if that is what you are using.

KaylaGalela
Panagrammic

KaylaGalela
gid=4168282806

I have been experiencing this for maybe a month now. It started with my aquarium disappearing. I think it came back for a day then disappeared again, and the same thing began happening with HoC.

Professional Novice

Panagrammic
Have you tried clearing the cache?

What OS are you on? The error console is usually under Tools / Web Developer / Error Console, but that's on Mac OS X -- I can check on Windows if that is what you are using.

KaylaGalela
Panagrammic

KaylaGalela
gid=4168282806

User Image

I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.8

Looking at the error console, I don't see anything coming up that looks like it relates to HoT. Just something about an expected declaration.

Strangely, this time I tried to open the game in firefox and I got part of the game to load. There is the spacey background and the dashboard, but no playing board. My aquarium is still not showing up.

Professional Novice

gid=49933239

I don't think that the alchemist's special is working. It does not heal the target as far as I can tell.

Wealthy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I forgot to use the report bug/get my game ID. (Sorry about that. sweatdrop )

Anyway, I wasn't able to move my unit because it was behind the house of whatever that faction is... XD;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
gid=3527541155

When I failed to retreat, my unit did double damage instead of half (which led me to win the game, incidentally).

Edit: Also, the description of the Guardian of the Plinth's ability is cut off in the window.
User Image

Edit 2: Also also, does a match end if you eliminate all the enemy's units? 'Cause I've just won like four games in a row somehow without attuning 6 VPs.
alright so I'm confused about the thunder lizard one why is it 60 mana for it and it litterally takes me over half the game by the time I can get it. next what does the fear and solidary mean maybe I don't understand the abilities if they could be more explained in game it would be alot more handy and we could choose units more effectively rather than having to look up what they do. but either way I feel thunder lizard is to much mana maybe bring it down to 45 mana or make mana continuously accumilate?

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rayne the shadow wolf
alright so I'm confused about the thunder lizard one why is it 60 mana for it and it litterally takes me over half the game by the time I can get it. next what does the fear and solidary mean maybe I don't understand the abilities if they could be more explained in game it would be alot more handy and we could choose units more effectively rather than having to look up what they do. but either way I feel thunder lizard is to much mana maybe bring it down to 45 mana or make mana continuously accumilate?

Most of the abilities are described in the Game Guide thread. Fear 10 means that enemy creatures with less health than the Thunder Lizard that don't have the fear ability get -10 to accuracy and damage, and Solitary 30 means that if the Thunder Lizard goes into battle alone it gets +30 to accuracy, speed, and damage, meaning it would have 90% chance to do 95 damage, which is pretty good. That's probably why it costs 60 mana.
Durithill the Black Blade
Most of the abilities are described in the Game Guide thread. Fear 10 means that enemy creatures with less health than the Thunder Lizard that don't have the fear ability get -10 to accuracy and damage, and Solitary 30 means that if the Thunder Lizard goes into battle alone it gets +30 to accuracy, speed, and damage, meaning it would have 90% chance to do 95 damage, which is pretty good. That's probably why it costs 60 mana.

oh dang thanks for explaining that to me though it is still kinda rediculouse that by the time I get it I've got like two turns before I win so I don't know confuses me a little still though I understand now the cost for it.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rayne the shadow wolf

oh dang thanks for explaining that to me though it is still kinda rediculouse that by the time I get it I've got like two turns before I win so I don't know confuses me a little still though I understand now the cost for it.

Yeah, I agree. Like the cost sorta makes sense, but by the time you're able to use it, the match is already over usually.
Rayne the shadow wolf

Yeah, I agree. Like the cost sorta makes sense, but by the time you're able to use it, the match is already over usually.

exactly so what I'm thinking is they need to change the mana so that it accumilates rather than the set amount from land and wells for that turn alone even though that is handy for getting alot of the smaller units out fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff