Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Darkened Fay
Mage Ragepunk

Pretty awesome. You should do one for every mission. xd
You mean like a deck specifically for each Mission? I could just show people what I ran up to M10.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Mage Ragepunk

Pretty awesome. You should do one for every mission. xd
Mage Ragepunk
Just like a chap
Since a few asked about beating Helena with average cards I thought I would post the deck I used. It worked great for me when using the Avalon or flameborn herald. I had very few rare cards so I used a lot of common and uncommon cards. One of the biggest differences with my deck(compared to other decks I have seen posted) is I didn't use OTG. The size of the deck was 19 cards so I could draw and summon everything rather than just hoping to draw the cards I needed.

Heraldx1
Heavy infantryx4
Questing knightx4
Armored longbowmanx4
Mountain wyrmx2
Man at armsx2
Thunder lizardx1
Nagle magex1

From the start of the game I would try to get as many areas as possible and I would not bother trying to kill until the final battle. The final battle would be 20 Vs.(13-15) If she used 2 Curses I would lock her special with nagle mage. Jagged Legion could be swapped with a man at arms to lower her speed then you will only need her to use 1 curse so you can lock her special.
Interesting! I'll go ahead and post yer Deck, if it's alright with you.
It is alright with me if you want to post it. I used that deck to beat m. 10 for avalon and flameborn but got stuck with it on hellspawn. I heard they gave a major nerf to the missions but I was able to beat m.10 days ago so I am not sure how easy it is now.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Just like a chap
Since a few asked about beating Helena with average cards I thought I would post the deck I used. It worked great for me when using the Avalon or flameborn herald. I had very few rare cards so I used a lot of common and uncommon cards. One of the biggest differences with my deck(compared to other decks I have seen posted) is I didn't use OTG. The size of the deck was 19 cards so I could draw and summon everything rather than just hoping to draw the cards I needed.

Heraldx1
Heavy infantryx4
Questing knightx4
Armored longbowmanx4
Mountain wyrmx2
Man at armsx2
Thunder lizardx1
Nagle magex1

From the start of the game I would try to get as many areas as possible and I would not bother trying to kill until the final battle. The final battle would be 20 Vs.(13-15) If she used 2 Curses I would lock her special with nagle mage. Jagged Legion could be swapped with a man at arms to lower her speed then you will only need her to use 1 curse so you can lock her special.
Interesting! I'll go ahead and post yer Deck, if it's alright with you.

Heraldx1
Heavy infantryx4
Questing knightx4
Armored longbowmanx4
Mountain wyrmx2
Man at armsx2
Thunder lizardx1
Nagle magex1

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fixed the topic, since I realized it was quite misleading. sweatdrop

Vicious Prophet

Mage Ragepunk
Pan Twardowski
Mage Ragepunk
Pan Twardowski
I need some help with Dragons. Looks like getting away with not many rares and winning easily was fine while she was nerfed. . Not so much anymore, at least not for a nub like me. Also, sometimes she won't take my bait for a pre-Armageddon battle. gonk

My cards:
User Image

EDIT: Add Cerness, Fafnir, and another Void Scarab to that
2x Rakyl the Claw
4x Mountain Wyrm
4x Mana Convergence
2x Rage Dragon
1x Lord Paladin Cadogan
1x Succubus
4x Open the Gates
1x Chained Berserker
3x Filth Elemental
1x Fafnir the Plague

I originally had both of yer MoF's and VS's in the deck, but I thought against it. Try this configuration a little, and tell me how it works. 3nodding

Thanks!

I got pretty far, but I still lost. How do I keep her from killing my Fafnir and Rage Dragons in the pre-Armageddon battles? Usually my front row goes pretty fast and after that it's RIP Gwydion, unless Gwydion failed at out-healing her first.
How many Pre-Armageddon Battles do you find yourself in?

If anything, I'd suggest using OTG on the places you battle at, so that you have more firepower to survive those battles. I'd have to try the new M10 with Dragons to see what I can come up with.

One, usually- The Lord of Asheses (is that even the proper plural w/e) wipe out my Rage Dragons and Fafnir unless I retreat.

They fixed the glitch that made her only have 7 units, or I'd be done.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Pan Twardowski
Mage Ragepunk
Pan Twardowski
I need some help with Dragons. Looks like getting away with not many rares and winning easily was fine while she was nerfed. . Not so much anymore, at least not for a nub like me. Also, sometimes she won't take my bait for a pre-Armageddon battle. gonk

My cards:
User Image

2x Rakyl the Claw
4x Mountain Wyrm
4x Mana Convergence
2x Rage Dragon
1x Lord Paladin Cadogan
1x Succubus
4x Open the Gates
1x Chained Berserker
3x Filth Elemental
1x Fafnir the Plague

I originally had both of yer MoF's and VS's in the deck, but I thought against it. Try this configuration a little, and tell me how it works. 3nodding

Thanks!

I got pretty far, but I still lost. How do I keep her from killing my Fafnir and Rage Dragons in the pre-Armageddon battles? Usually my front row goes pretty fast and after that it's RIP Gwydion, unless Gwydion failed at out-healing her first.
How many Pre-Armageddon Battles do you find yourself in?

If anything, I'd suggest using OTG on the places you battle at, so that you have more firepower to survive those battles. I'd have to try the new M10 with Dragons to see what I can come up with.

Vicious Prophet

Mage Ragepunk
Pan Twardowski

My cards:
User Image

2x Rakyl the Claw
4x Mountain Wyrm
4x Mana Convergence
2x Rage Dragon
1x Lord Paladin Cadogan
1x Succubus
4x Open the Gates
1x Chained Berserker
3x Filth Elemental
1x Fafnir the Plague

Thanks!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Pan Twardowski

My cards:
User Image

2x Rakyl the Claw
4x Mountain Wyrm
4x Mana Convergence
2x Rage Dragon
1x Lord Paladin Cadogan
1x Succubus
4x Open the Gates
1x Chained Berserker
3x Filth Elemental
1x Fafnir the Plague

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I'm looking for your deck *without* lots of rares. Can't see it...

Vicious Prophet

Shintouyu
Pan Twardowski

My cards:
User Image
> Only Flight 2 unit is Rage Dragon.

Cry your heart out.

I'm aware of the state of my cards, which is why I'm asking for help.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Pan Twardowski

My cards:
User Image
> Only Flight 2 unit is Rage Dragon.

Cry your heart out.

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
If you attack Helena with all your units, will that end the battle early?

Vicious Prophet

My cards:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out