12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
the sriracha bottle
Korinthiana
the sriracha bottle
Korinthiana

Not as good I'd like to say... But trying... You?

I've kept up with it and I've actually combined it with another program I'm working on.
Today I had to go home from class early. If I didn't have a midterm to write, I would've just stayed in bed. Destroyed my legs two days ago and I can barely walk rofl.

It's good that you're trying!
keep it up *u*

Thanks!! Omg, are your legs ok??

Haha, today, they feel A LOT better.
I think I overdosed on some pre workout that day. That's why I went so ham at the gym AHAH.
But I managed to achieve a new best. Squatting 2 plates on each end now woo.

Ok, had dental work done Monday and face is still swollen, but saw Jillian today. Gonna make it a thirty day streak this time. My face actually felt way better after working out!

I'm glad your legs are alright!!

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I'm working on the Blogilates Beginner's Calendar. So far I've made it to day four. I originally started with the Blogilates 30 day thigh slimming challenge, but ended up giving up on it after two days, because I almost couldn't walk down the stairs. xD Plus I had bruises starting. I didn't think that was a good thing aha.

Dangerous Strawberry

12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Fallen-Pottery-Angel
I'm working on the Blogilates Beginner's Calendar. So far I've made it to day four. I originally started with the Blogilates 30 day thigh slimming challenge, but ended up giving up on it after two days, because I almost couldn't walk down the stairs. xD Plus I had bruises starting. I didn't think that was a good thing aha.

Oh man, that sounds crazy!! I'll have to look into this calendar thing

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Korinthiana
Fallen-Pottery-Angel

Oh man, that sounds crazy!! I'll have to look into this calendar thing

Though I don't think it helped, when on the second day I went beast mode and shoveled the rest of the snow off the patio. That s**t was not light.

You can find it on Blogilates.com, but sign up with the email thing, and you'll get a password to get access to all the calendars and stuff. It's actually a lot of fun. And most of the videos are max 15 minutes long.
OP give us a bit more to work with.

I'm glad you're following a program but you gotta realize stress, nutrition, and rest accounts 80% of any kind of weight loss.

ALSO, you gotta realize Jillian Michaels is a professional bodybuilder. the chance of her using PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs) are incredibly high. If they can't find testosterone then most likely she's using HGH (Human Growth Hormone).

do the program, stay on a caloric deficit, and recognize that the first two weeks (that's half of the challenge already) is usually when your body will go into shock.

body: "YO! WTF?! WHY YOU NOT EATING ENOUGH ANYMORE?!"

me: "I want you to shed fat!"

body: "******** YOU! I NEED THIS! I'M RUNNING OFF OF PRIMAL INSTINCTS! THERE COULD BE A WINTER STORM ANY DAY AND I GOTTA KEEP YO a** WARM AND CHUBBEH"

me: "but body...!"

body: "BUTTS ARE FOR POOPING!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas