Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Mystic

11,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Moira 200
I, in all my Slytherin glory, was using the privy, when I recalled a story. The story of the three little pigs. This story helped me to figure out why HufflePuffs are a threat to the other houses.

The wolf threatens, and I quote, "I'llHUFF, and Ill PUFF and I'll blow your house down.

It destroyed two out of three houses doing this. Run.
LadyNomisma
I, in all my Slytherin glory, was using the privy, when I recalled a story. The story of the three little pigs. This story helped me to figure out why HufflePuffs are a threat to the other houses.

The wolf threatens, and I quote, "I'llHUFF, and Ill PUFF and I'll blow your house down.

If this is true, I see what you did there. O___O'

A Hufflepuff House that's ever allowed to get its Horse$hit together under
the right leadership and circumstances can be HORRIFYING!

truepac's Bae

Bear

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, I'm a Hufflepuff. And I am a bit embarrassed about how little they seem to care about anything. Seems like Pottermore is over-crowded with Slytherins and they win all the contests. The last place is always Hufflepuff. I'm not ashamed to be one, but I am ashamed about how my fellow Puffs are...
LadyNomisma

As a hufflepuff who modified my answers to try to get into slytherin but got into Gryffindor instead but is actually a hufflepuff, I concur. Also, we have a fat friar.
bluelily3
Yeah, I'm a Hufflepuff. And I am a bit embarrassed about how little they seem to care about anything. Seems like Pottermore is over-crowded with Slytherins and they win all the contests. The last place is always Hufflepuff. I'm not ashamed to be one, but I am ashamed about how my fellow Puffs are...

My boyfriend and I are hufflepuffs. We often stay in the common room and play video games. When we graduate from Hogwarts, we are going to work at Wizard McDonald's.

Wicked Mystic

11,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Moira 200
Whimsically_Appropriate
bluelily3

My boyfriend and I are hufflepuffs. We often stay in the common room and play video games. When we graduate from Hogwarts, we are going to work at Wizard McDonald's.

What are these "Video Games" and how did you get them on to Hogwarts grounds without them malfunctioning?
LadyNomisma
Whimsically_Appropriate
bluelily3

What are these "Video Games" and how did you get them on to Hogwarts grounds without them malfunctioning?

They're beyond any wizard or muggle's understanding.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
User Image

We're not that scary, I assure you! We can be quite nice.

User Image
hufflepuffs are adorable tho.
we're cute goddammit! gonk
and we bake.

Timid Kitten

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
I always pictured Hufflepuffs as adorable stoners. It makes sense, they are so laid back and their common room is right beside the kitchen for when they get the munchies.

Interesting Prophet

I prefer the Hufflepuff house to referred to as "The party house." The Hufflepuff house is usually pretty chill and I love the idea that they’ve befriended the house elves in the kitchen to get snacks and things for late night goodness, and that the House that is the stereotypical “goody good” house is the house to (responsibly) party and go out of control. I'm indifferent to the stoner joke that seems to be circulating about Hufflepuff.

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dude, this is now officially my new favorite house chant. Why didn't I think of this? D:

Also, I'd like to add that badgers (unlike any of the other house animals) have been known to kill snakes, birds, and lions. ;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff