Welcome to Gaia! ::

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ok so I found this online and I have to say the theory behind it was really interesting to me. Let me know what you guys think and don't forget to love the thread!

User Image

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

You should link the original image, posting it like that is very hard to read.

User Image

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
II Earl Grey II
User Image

You should link the original image, posting it like that is very hard to read.

User Image

Here's the original Link Horcruxes
I have to say that is quite an interesting theory...BUT... The Dursley's were horrible people even before Harry came into their life. And let's not forget that the last time Harry was with them, Petunia showed genuine care for him and Dudley shook his hand and thanked him for saving his life. So all in all..the Dursley's were just a-holes. Petunia was jealous and Dudley was a bully (even in school)

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I found the theory interesting but over all hilarious and needed to share.

qudan's Spouse

Beloved Rogue

7,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
It's an interesting theory, but I feel like, in order for it to be anywhere approaching true, Harry himself would have to be affected by it. While he does have some moments of questionable decision-making, he's an overall okay guy, so the theory just doesn't hold up, to me.

Dapper Genius

1,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I do like this theory, but at the same time I think that the Dursley's were kind of...well, I don't want to say bad people, exactly. But I think they were iffy before Harry came around. Petunia like to spy on the neighbors and Vernon was a bit of a jerk when it came to people who were "different" or "funny." I imagine having a horcrux dropped on their doorstep that they ended up raising for quite a long time could have influenced them though, and maybe that was part of the reason they treated Harry the way they did. Maybe the effects just weren't as strong as they could have been. Kind of like Umbridge and the necklace horcrux. It didn't seem to have any real noticeable effects on her because she was already such a terrible, awful person.
Sullen ForeverAngel
I found the theory interesting but over all hilarious and needed to share.

That actually did make me giggle. Thanks for sharing. emotion_bigheart

Original Gaian

Skarlett Rain
I have to say that is quite an interesting theory...BUT... The Dursley's were horrible people even before Harry came into their life. And let's not forget that the last time Harry was with them, Petunia showed genuine care for him and Dudley shook his hand and thanked him for saving his life. So all in all..the Dursley's were just a-holes. Petunia was jealous and Dudley was a bully (even in school)
Yea like... Minerva watched over the family before they even placed Harry in the Dursley's care. You get more detail of their personalities before Harry Joins the family in the book, but even in the movies Minerva says to Albus something about them not being the nicest of muggels. (can't remember the movie quote word for word)
Imagine Dragons Ey
Skarlett Rain
Yea like... Minerva watched over the family before they even placed Harry in the Dursley's care. You get more detail of their personalities before Harry Joins the family in the book, but even in the movies Minerva says to Albus something about them not being the nicest of muggels. (can't remember the movie quote word for word)

"They are the worst sort of muggles imaginable"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces