-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guild is a guild with extras in forums and such. We are a community of many different types of people showing interest in different things, but having the ability to stay together. All of the members are wonderful and have a variety of personalities. We are still under construction, but building as we can. We have one main roleplay that we encourage you all to join, and other roleplays that we would love if you created or joined.
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
-No power playing, or god modeling.
-Do not control other characters.
-Follow the Gaia ToS.
-Romance is encouraged, but if you're going to start being graphic, please take it to your private messages.
-You can have as many characters as you would like, but keep up with each and every one of them.
-Use quotations when a character speaks.
-Be as literate as possible. We don't want to have to decipher what you're saying.
-If you have an issue with how another person is roleplaying, please PRIVATE MESSAGE that user, or an admin.
-If you are going to be gone for a period of time, please let the guild know.
-You only get so many warnings before you're banned from the guild.
-Do not kill of other characters without that persons' permission.
-No trolling.
-Don't spam.
-No cybering.
-Just be considerate to other users. No matter who they are.
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
Watachee Wolf Pack
A pack made of loners, wonderers, rouges and wolves that just want a change of scenery. With Watachee at the helm this pack deals with it all. From human problems to harsh winters. Watachee welcome's all who deserve it and even some that don't. Their land has much to offer, a land where deer, moose, caribou, lemmings and hares are plenty. But we must not forget the hunters we share our land with. The Bears, the foxes and wolverines. There is safty in numbers. Will you run with us or walk in our shadow?
~{ Created by: Alikzander }~
Imaginary
There is an epidemic.

Imaginary friends are coming to life.

Their Friends have long since grown up and forgotten those who once gave them solace and comfort, leaving the often child-like Imaginary to fend mostly for themselves. They are easily identifiable; most have a mark like a lowercase "i" on some part of them, and many look outlandish, as do the things the minds of children so often create. Their memories are distorted from being so long out of use, and most of them have aged along with their Friend counterparts.

This can be as lighthearted or as serious as you want. I don't particularly mind either way, as long as it's literate! Try to stick to the basic outline here and the rules of Gaia, and we shouldn't have any problems!
~{ Created by: Tyne Serapis }~

^-Zoids-^
In the far reaches of the Milky Way, on the Planet Zi, there exists metallic life forms that posses superior fighting skills. These are the Zoids. Warriors by nature, Zoids have been used as the ultimate weapons in an ongoing war between the Imperial forces, and the Republicans of Planet Zi. What side will you be on? Will you fight for the republic or listen to the commands of Zenebas? Or will you be an independent working for whoever has the biggest pocket? With the war in full bloom you're bound to get caught up in it somehow.
~{ Created by: Rai Hakumei }~

+~Dragon Wars~+

In a post apocalyptic world a war rages between the Dragons and humans. For many ages the dragons held strong but with new technology and thru sheer numbers the humans seem to be reigning supreme, but what they don't know is the dragons have learned to adapt, changing form to fit in and disguise themselves. Only a few dragons still dare to wonder in their true forms. Some humans side with the dragons, aiding them in their efforts to reclaim their stolen land and others try to hunt them to extinction.

Some of the dragons are even starting to fight amongst themselves. The ones who have accepted the powers given to them by the the earth making them able to disguise themselves are seen as cowards by those who refuse to hide and are continuously being hunted.
Some of the role plays are still under construction and will be posted when they are finished.

→ßLØØЊHΣÐ← A War Though The Ages.
Times were long and harsh during the Great War. The bloodshed was unimaginable; innocent bystanders, families of the soldiers, no one was spared. The two main races, though there were many, were the Vampires and Lycans. After 227 years of this constant bloodshed and fighting, Samuel Chase, leader of the werewolves, slew the leader of the Vampires and crippled the Vampire race. As their leader fell, the Vampires fell into the shadows and forfeited the war, leaving back to their lands, but it didnt stay that way for long. Some hundred or so years later, Jasper Aldaine, new leader of the wolves and descendant of Samuel Chase, caught wind of rumors that the Vampires were planning up another uprising. Will Jasper prove to be an equally fearless leader as Samuel? With the Vampires new unknown leader the tables may turn. Which side do you join? The Werewolves? Or the Vampires? Or will you be some other race that is merely trying to end this despicable war between the outraged species. So choose your sides and fight for your survival, and perhaps find your mate along the way. Its all up to you.

~`Uruz School for Gifted Youth`~
Raised in a school that is known as their home, a large group of children ranging from 2 years old to 18 years old learn to harness their powers. Whether it is for tests and grades or to battle their ultimate foe, the children must learn their powers and know them quickly. Because crime is on the rise and no one knows what is causing it all. From robberies to murders, to monsters of Greek and Roman mythology, the children must hide out in this mansion with their teachers and headmaster: Thurisaz, for the world is not ready for them just yet.

The campus covers and extensive area between Graymalkin Lane and Breakstone Lake. There is an Olympic sized swimming pool directly to the rear of the school. Elsewhere on the property are stables and a boathouse.

»Ðαrk Ðαyš«
In a land shrouded with misfortune and struggle, the human race fights for survival against the countless other species that fight for control. Cities destroyed, forests burned, the few that remain in the last cities and towns hire others to protect them from the foul creatures that would sooner have them killed. Some races mean no harm, content with the workings of the world, like the kind shapeshifters of the forest, or the Were-clans that keep to themselves on most occasions. The high council seeks to keep balance between the races, but a shift in power seems to hint at a war, an alliance between the Vampires and Goblins who both detest the human race moreso than any other have rumored to be plotting. Is this just a rumor or is there something more lurking in the shadows, deception, lies, deceit. Who can be trusted? And what side will you take?

One not so special night...
One not so special night at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter receives a rather interesting note during Double Potions with the Slytherins, of all people. It reads: "I like you, Potter, and you know what I mean. Come to the Astronomy tower at midnight, if you want to know who I am." So Harry, rather confused and really rather intrigued, goes up to the astronomy tower, to see a hooded figure standing about 5 feet away.

~{ Created by: 0_0KuramasGurl0_0 }~

Werewolf RP
No description.

~{ Created by: xx-MissKaitlyn-xx }~

Fall of the Gods
Based on the Italian country side we believe existed in 100 CE, after the form of the Roman Empire.

~{ Created by: Jitar }~
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
-OoC.
-- This is our forum for complete randomness That could be from an in depth discussion about the importance of socks to what you ate for breakfast.
-Artists Domain.
-- The place for artists. Here you can post pictures, photography... pretty much anything that takes a bit of that creative juice. Standard rules apply. You can also post your own pix here.
-Role Playing.
-- Here is where I want you guys to get in character! Save a damsel in distress! Fight evil! Be evil, fall in love... be anything you want! Our roleplaying was the foundation of this guild so I kinda have a soft spot for this forum.
-Debate.
-- a place for the stubborn and persuasive savvy. A place for discussions about social issues and common controversial topics. Now, although I encourage you to express your thoughts and beliefs just remember that not everyone believes what you do. This is a mature forum for people that can actually handle debates without making unnecessary comments and things of that nature.
-Personal Advice/Life Issues.
-- Threads relating to real-life issues, advice, or other such threads. Basically, if it seems like something that would go in the Life Issues subforum of General Discussion, it most likely belongs here.
-Writer's coffee house.
-- Okay, so here is a place for you grammar freaks, poets, novelists, short story writers and more. Here you can post some of your work to be criticized, edited or just to share.
-Character Page.
-- Instead of spamming your fancy threads up with the character logs, just post them in this subforum. It'll keep you more organized than you think.
Just make a topic with the name of your role play, and put the characters and who plays them, and such next to it.
-Contests.
-- Here is where the guild contests will go. Now, you can also post your own contests if you so choose so if there a contest up that isn't by one of the admins/ crew I'm not responsible for it.
-Quests.
-- In this forum, you'll be able to post your quests and such. Other guild members may help you in getting your quest items, and it'd be nice if you returned the favours. You can post gold amounts, dream avatars, or just the items.
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
Guild Leader
- Alikzander
Vice Captains
- Kagura+kyo
- DethMetalFox
Crew
- SetsunaXKonoka
- Nesessara
- SnowStorm
- l Sagestar l
- Benji Go Bang
- GhostSaber
- wretched familiars
- Flories
- m ii n t y bubblez
- Hott Young Vixen
- beastmistress13
- electric youth
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
Holiday Avi Contest
This contest will be held for every major holiday and even some not so major. It will work like any other Avi contest. I'll set the theme and then the contestants will submit an Avatar created on Tektek.org to me Via PM and I'll add it to the submissions. It will then be voted on in the thread's poll. The deadline for submissions will be posted for each contest and then the Poll will be placed in the thread so other guild members may vote on the winning Avi. The date that the Poll will close will also be posted after the deadline ends for submissions.
I will try to have the theme announced three to two weeks before the actual holiday and I will also put up a calendar so you may check upcoming contests.

Find the Difference Activitiy!
Every month, I will put up 2 pics that looks the same but doesn't. What you need to find are 10 things that are different than the original pic. The images I put up will be a link or on a post depending on the size. Make sure to PM I am the REAL Sagestar with your answers.

NoTe: I will not tell you if you have the correct answers or not until I post them at the end of each month. I will have a list as such to show the winners:

First place winner will recieve 1,000 gold, second place will recieve 500 gold, and third place will recieve 250 gold. Those who participated will get a small consolation prize or some gold. Easy way to make money, right? Anyway, good luck to all and have fun.

Art Contest
very month or so we (the crew and I) will come up with two or three themes that we want you (the guild members interested in this contest) to portray with any medium you like. Panting, drawing, digital art, photography, etc.

Now, for these contests you can't submit the same art more than once, and it should be something you made yourself. If it is discovered that you stole the art or referenced someone elses work without giving proper credit, you will be disqualified.
Also, this work should be new, as in made by you recently, not something you have saved on dA from forever ago.
Table of Contents
-About/ToC
-Rules
-Roleplays
-Forums
-Admins
-Contests
-Coming Soon
-Reserved
-Reserved
-Opened

- - - - -
-More Contests.
-Member of the Month.

lady bunnii's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
WOOOOO lol Go Near! I love you :] you're amazing and WEWT for having a guild thread~
psh, of course. (: it's no problem.

lady bunnii's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
raawwr i has a job interview today D:

lady bunnii's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
OMGSHOMGSHOMGSHOOSMGHOMHSOMOHMDOMDHDOMODMMOMOMOMOMOMO
XD lol I'm so effiing boredddd. D: we need more people to post here and bump with me~
DO THE BUMP
-bumpbumpbump- harharhar
I think I'm tired... ._.

lady bunnii's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
To be able to S A Y how much you love

======================================

RAWR