Welcome to Gaia! ::

What group of prizes are you going to try for?

Grand Prize 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 25 ]
1st Place 0.025 2.5% [ 3 ]
2nd Place 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
ALL OF THEM w00t!!! 0.3 30.0% [ 36 ]
Nah, I'm just here for fun ^_^ 0.425 42.5% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wahmbulance Eternus Obscurum IS Santa this year! wahmbulance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking to earn a lil gold? How about wanting a x-mas present and finding the Secret Santa stuff much to complicated? Ok, I'll be Santa this year, and for a lucky handful, X-Mas will AWESOME. But Hurry, because on December 23 at 12pm Central, the Contest ends! Winners will be announced the next day/

I've come up with a Naughty & Nice List.
If you get on the Nice list, you are entered into a drawing for a Grand prize listed in the Next post.
You also get a chance for 2nd and 3rd runner up prizes! blaugh

If you get on the Naughty List, you are automatically BANNED from receiving ANY Prize crying
But not to worry, if you can prove you're really a nice Gaian that was just having a bad day and you can still win up to 5,000g !!!!

See the next post for specifics for each set of prizes! Keep in mind you can try to win a prize for each section, but if you win a prize in 1st place, you cannot win a prize for 2nd place and so on. In other words, you can only win once, UNLESS, the number of submissions is less than the number of prizes for that category!!! So keep an eye out on the forum cause you just might WIN TWICE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GRAND PRIZES

The Nightmare (11th Gen)
DeathWhisper (6th Gen)
Diapered Egg (1st Gen)

To Win a Grand Prize:
1. Be on the Nice List
2. Have received at least 1 tip in your tip jar (Ask a friend to tip you ^^)
3. Submit a short fictional x-mas story (200 words or less) about the meaning of Gaian X-Mas. Send it to my mule inmindseye withe subject "Grand Prize"

The top 5 stories will be put in a hat and out of those, 3 will randomly receive one of the Grand Prizes.

Submissions for Grand Prize: 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1st PLACE PRIZES

Mizuchi's Jewel (1st Gen)
Sibyl's Incantation
Grim Reaper (Monthly Collectible)
100,000 Gaia Gold
75,000 Gaia Gold

To Win a 2nd Runner Up Prize:
1. Be on the Nice list
2. Have at least 1 tip in your tip jar (ask a friend to tip you ^^)
3. Write a X-Mas poem 30 words or less OR submit a x-mas avi art of my avatar and PM it to my mule, inmindseye with the subject "1st place"

The 5 winners will be randomly drawn from a hat. My wife will do the drawing to ensure there is no favoritism (she doesn't play Gaia anymore)

Submissions for 1st Place: 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2nd PLACE PRIZES

Wingding (4th Gen Phase One)
Flame Sword
Smok the Baby Dragon
Double Orb Deluxe
Double Orb Deluxe
50,000 Gaia Gold
30,000 Gaia Gold

To Win a 2nd Place Prize:
1. Be on the Nice List
2. Give a gift to another Gaian! (Not me) and screenshot the success page. The value of the gift is not important, but please be nice spend and more than 100g. xp
Send the screenshot to my mule inmindseye with the subject "2nd place"

The winners will be randomly chosen.

Submissions for 2nd Place: 2

To get on the nice list:
Submit some something! You only have to worry if you're bad!

Those who submit something that has made it obvious there was no effort, is put on the Naughty List.

If you were/are on the naughty list, but I let you submit a work, if your name is drawn for any prize, you will instead receive 5,000 Gaia Gold, and another name will be drawn for the prize.

The Nice List:

In Freud We Trust
zOMG_Recrewt
I Project-Shadow I
Vincent Alexandros
xMay7908
coyote song
RoseTyler05
8-bit Dino
-X-Draconic Assassin-X-
nanaki-inu
Asia8989
Gatito x3
Radioactive_Coffee
Live High-
monkey2979
lVl Fallen Angel lVl
iiKyra-Chan
II Night Skye II
oOoCandaceoOo
twinklestar07
Xx-Inflite-xX
StealthNull
GDs Flatterer
Momochan Matsumo
Juans_Profuucktionz
Poor Tenchi
xI Whack Ix
Heretical Nia
-I- Virtual Knight -I-
The Snow Prelude
Terra Cross Vader
Akira Matsumo
Heretical Nia
kaydot-
Mitty Yamamoto
BeeAwnKuh-

The Naughty List:

Magnenntae
Thanks I hope a bunch of people get to play. Please put the following code in your signature to help promote the thread! Doing so puts you on the nice list biggrin but is totally optional, not doing it WILL NOT put you on the naughty list!

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/eternus-obscurum-s-x-mas-giveaway/t.67955127/][IMG]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2344/sigot.png[/IMG][/URL]
thats an awesome idea
Merry Christmas

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
T3k-T3k art or just avi art you can make on the site itself with the funds you have?

I've got to get in on this, considering I applied to secret santa and had no replies towards if I was in it or not. I still gifted...
No tektek creations.

All forms of valid avi art include:
Drawing (pen, pencil, colored pencil, crayon, markers, paint etc)
Cutout Design (using colored paper)
Digital drawing using your computer picture editior (like MSPaint.exe)
Collages
Comic Style Avi Art

Any original creation, not from tektek will count.

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Oh, I thought you meant regular avatars used as art. My bad :]
zOMG_Recrewt
Oh, I thought you meant regular avatars used as art. My bad :]

Well, you could make an avatar on tektek, then draw that avatar or ortherwise photoshop it into art biggrin

pinuwuk's Princess

Wheezing Lunatic

this is cool how your doing this c: .how is you?
8-bit Dino

I'm Great. But I have problem. I'm trying to GIVE stuff away, but no one wants it! You should look at the contests im holding and submit something so you might win!!!

Please help me and put this code into your signature!

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/eternus-obscurum-s-x-mas-giveaway/t.67955127/][IMG]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2344/sigot.png[/IMG][/URL]

pinuwuk's Princess

Wheezing Lunatic

Eternus Obscurum
8-bit Dino

I'm Great. But I have problem. I'm trying to GIVE stuff away, but no one wants it! You should look at the contests im holding and submit something so you might win!!!

Please help me and put this code into your signature!

i will help c: *goes to change siggy*

pinuwuk's Princess

Wheezing Lunatic

Twas the day before Christmas,
went all through the school.
Not a student was stirring not even the school tools,
The projects were hung on the bulletin board with care, in hopes that parents would soon be there.

hope you like it (:

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
This seems pretty nice. I'll add the image to my signature, but I won't try to take any prizes, the only one I would be really interested in is Smok the baby dragon, which I already have. =P

Good luck to everyone trying to win though! =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff