Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Now, I haven't played many games in the year 2013. I've played a lot of games that really came before 2013. 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. If I made a list of those games that I played in 2013 it might be pretty long. Though I'll stick to the games that came in 2013 that I played

Alright well, let's get to it.

1. Tales of Xillia

I'm a fan of the Tales games. Though I've only played Eternia, Abyss, DoTnW, Xillia and Symphonia. I enjoyed this game though I didn't like the recycled areas that were used "Let's visit another sea haven, oh it's just the same" Though I really didn't see why people seem to dislike it and like the sequel better. I also have a complaint about the Story not matching with Skits at least in one or two places.

2. Grid 2

This is the first racing game I've ever played in my life. The only other game I've played was on a demo in one of those PS2 Demo discs the magazines would always hand out. Anyways what can I say about Grid 2? Other than the ability to rewind crashes, or when a car gets ahead of you. I also remember having some fun times and making my brother laugh with some of the things I said.

3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Yes, I know the original game wasn't released during 2013 but the expansion was. I enjoy the customization in Dragon's Dogma the story however not so much. I'm sure they could make it good if you didn't spend a majority of the game not even doing the story. The ability to climb on Boss's is also interesting and cool

4. Ni No Kuni

I haven't actually completed the game but I am a fan of Studio Ghibli's work on movies etc.
So far I've taken a break from the game though I'm not afraid to say this game actually made me tear up in a cutscene while the death of Sara in The Last of Us didn't. Still haven't played TLOU but I've seen the first few minutes at least twice and a majority of the game on a Let's Play.

That is about it for my list of games. Like I said, I don't really play new games mainly because the prices aren't in my ballpark or I'm not exactly interested in the game at that time. Though if this was list of older games I could probably have about over 120 games on this list. lol

Lonely Citizen

plnt urf rterns
i approve this thread.

You know it strikes me as odd that you seem to appreciate Ni no Kuni but you hate Nintendo with a passion.

Lonely Citizen

plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
i approve this thread.

You know it strikes me as odd that you seem to appreciate Ni no Kuni but you hate Nintendo with a passion.

never played it. i just approve of reno.

lol I see. It's just that whenever I mentioned that game you seemed to have tipped me out of the blue, and it really confused me.

Lonely Citizen

plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
i approve this thread.

lol I see. It's just that whenever I mentioned that game you seemed to have tipped me out of the blue, and it really confused me.

i don't even know. it was probably on accident tbh.

It has happened twice, the posts are not that close to one another, nor are the buttons, and size of the button is something you have to aim for. That's a helluva slip.

You're hiding something...

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Please, refrain from fraternizing with the wildlife. Games are meant for playing not for making friendships. lol

Lonely Citizen

plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns

It has happened twice, the posts are not that close to one another, nor are the buttons, and size of the button is something you have to aim for. That's a helluva slip.

app

User Image

That actually explains everything including your lack of capitalization among other things. Yet again I forgot that app existed... and I was hoping this would be one of those "You like Krabby Patties don't you, Squidward?" situations.

Tipsy Knight

What about Dead Pool?

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns
Verix Vortec
plnt urf rterns

app

User Image

That actually explains everything including your lack of capitalization among other things. Yet again I forgot that app existed... and I was hoping this would be one of those "You like Krabby Patties don't you, Squidward?" situations.

The app is pretty much the bare bones of the site. It lacks the ability to scroll up or down resulting in having to enter in a message then backspace it to make room for yours or delete it entirely.

Then it also lacks emoticons the only ones they have are the originals. Also deleting a post on the App doesn't seem to work even though you're logged on but it tells you "Please log in to delete this post" Also you can't post comments on profiles you can only private message a person.

They really need to update it, but they won't.

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaotika
What about Dead Pool?

What about him?

I've still yet to pick it up but I'm not willing to spend anything other than below 25$ Especially for such a short campaign.

Tipsy Knight

Reno Takamiya
Kaotika
What about Dead Pool?

What about him?

I've still yet to pick it up but I'm not willing to spend anything other than below 25$ Especially for such a short campaign.
Im not really sure what my point was behind that post anymore... But yeah I agree I really want to play it but I won't spend the money on the current price for something that is probably going to be lack luster.
>no senran kagura

wow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas