The one that is kind of T shaped 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2

Dedicated Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Devs should release working games for sure, but I appreciate when cheats are there just in case something breaks.

Cheats give you more options~ On lots of these games, I'll have a serious save and a cheats save. They are both fun for different reasons. One gives me the chance to earn everything, and the other lets me make whatever I want out of the game. The second definitely adds replay value for me.
I had to start using cheats in a lot of the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games because the scores they were trying to make you get were regosh damn diculous.
Don't really care if they cheat but if it's online then I kind of just walk away.

Invisible Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
MissAnnoyingPants
smashbrolink
In most cases, as long as it's single player and you've completed the game once on your own, no big deal about using them.
Though, there are some games that have parts so ANNOYING that they can sometimes justify the use of a cheat...
yeah. i like playing through it without cheats first.
gotta see what it's like normally, you know?

My little brother absolutely could not beat destroy all humans without using cheats.
the boss battles near the end were just CRAZY, i don't know how you be able to do it without cheats. ahaha

Try playing EarthDefenseForce 2025. I think this game would blow your mind.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MissAnnoyingPants
smashbrolink
In most cases, as long as it's single player and you've completed the game once on your own, no big deal about using them.
Though, there are some games that have parts so ANNOYING that they can sometimes justify the use of a cheat...
yeah. i like playing through it without cheats first.
gotta see what it's like normally, you know?

My little brother absolutely could not beat destroy all humans without using cheats.
the boss battles near the end were just CRAZY, i don't know how you be able to do it without cheats. ahaha

Sheer grit, cleverness, and loooooooots of caffeine.XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces