Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys are enjoying today's games and prizes, but it does seem like some of you have experienced glitches with some of the games. We want to call special attention to today's issues, because there will be delay in making the changes since it is the weekend. Also, Kudos to Jaruga for compiling the bugs/glitches for the past few days.

Watermelon Chop
-------------------------
* First, you should wait until the game starts to press anything and you only have to press the spacebar once
* It seems difficult, if not impossible, to get a full 100%
* Possible glitch: for some people the spacebar doesn't register and the game either freezes or they are unable to continue
* Update: We weren't able to fix this game, so we're going to disable it tomorrow so the people with problems can go back and earn the items and play an entire set. We decided not to remove it from the framework today because it worked for most people and it was a simple and fun game. We're sorry about the problems.

Enter the Code
* Scoring is broken: you can't get a score above a 2
* Update: We removed the game from the set.

Click the Notes
* A quarter note is a quarter note regardless of its vertical orientation
* The scoring mechanism takes the number of notes that one has to click into account (e.g. clicking two bass clefts versus 16 quarter notes)
* However, it seems nearly impossible to get a 10 when you have to click the Treble or Bass clefts
* Update: We tweaked the scoring to make it a little easier.

Slash Games
------------------------
* Sometimes the leaves go off the screen, which makes them difficult to catch. Unless we discover another issue with this game, it's likely that we'll leave it that way as you always have a chance to slash the leaves, and if they go off the screen before you can slash them, that's part of the game.

Matching Games/All Games
------------------------
* Some people have experienced performance-related issues such as slow loading times and lag during gameplay. The game environment *should* work as long as you have the latest version of Flash (and you meet Flash's standard hardware requirements), and, naturally, the faster your internet connection the better; however, slower internet should only mean that the games take longer to load - once they're loaded, they should play the same regardless of your connection speed.

We'll tackle these issues as soon as we can, but keep in mind we'll have a slower response time since it's the weekend.

Dapper Gawker

That helps a lot. biggrin

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you. Hopefully people won't make too many threads about them now.

Tipsy Flatterer

The evil code. crying

Dapper Lunatic

Greatly appreciated. biggrin
That's good to hear. Will the score boards be fixed afterwards? Because the score suddenly shifted and then froze for several hours.

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm more then likely doing something wrong but i can't chop the watermelon. any suggestions?
Not only is it the Treble or Bass clefts that are impossible to get a 10 on, everything else has a pathetic time limit in that specific mini game as well.

And I mean, to the point where I have to close the window and retry if it's anything other than the treble or bass clefts, as I am undoubtedly going to wind up with a 7 or lower.

Otherwise, thanks for looking into matters!

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
thanks, that watermelon chop game had me thinking i had to fill up the bar by pressing space....wow.

anyways thanks.

neka's Husbando

Decisive Leaf

4,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks for the info, I'll try back a bit later to see if things are patched up. :p
THANK THE LORD O:

thank you <3
Thanks for clearing that up.
The Watermelon thing..wow, I'm so stupid. Thanks so much!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff