Whichever benefits me most! 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well boys and girls in an effort to stave off mental stagnation and cognitive atrophy I have devised an rp. It is an old idea of course and a story that almost all know some piece of, the story of the Trojan War. For my rp the source materials shall be the Aeneid and the Iliad. I have read them both several times, I even read the Aeneid in Latin. So, I will be looking to be a little more accurate although some liberties will be taken. I have not worked up the story thread yet, first I wanted to see who if anyone on Gaia might be interested. I will be looking for characters form the books of course but original characters shall also be accepted as long as they fit certain parameters. If you are interested please reply to this thread and tell me whom you would be interested in being. This will also help me to keep the sides more even.

The famous movie which starred the likes of Pitt and Bloom won't be a source in this rp although you may use it as a resource for character images if you so choose. If you have any questions or suggestions at all please feel free to comment.

Characters up for grabs:

These are just a few characters quickly jotted down, I am well aware there are more, if the one you want isn't on this meager list just state who you would like to be and why.
Gods & Goddesses:
Eris: Darth Ghranna
Zeus/Jupiter:
Ares/Mars:
Apollo:
Athena/Minerva:
Aphrodite/Venus:
Artemis/Diana: Mia Belarus Valentine
Posiden/Neptune :
Hera/Juno:
Thetis:

Greece:
Odysseus:
Achilles:
Patroclus:
Nestor:
Diomedes:
Telamonian Ajax:
Menelaus:
Agamemnon:

Troy:
King Priam:
Paris:
Helen:
Hector:
Aeneas:
Andromache:
Cassandra: Darth Ghranna

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rules:
1.) All Characters must be PM'ed to Darth Ghranna, Anaithnid Miuil and Byakko Yasutsuki for approval before they are posted in the character sheet thread.
2.) No God modding of any kind, I know this rp will have a certain flow but still be respectful.
3.) Follow Gaia's TOS
4.) Romance is allowed but again follow TOS.
5.) You may have up to four characters at a time and NO more, but only after you prove you can handle one then another will be added. If you can handle that another and so on and so forth.
6.) Please try to post at least once every few days to help keep the role play alive and moving.
7.) This role play is set within the world of the Trojan War, please create and arm your characters accordingly. If you do not know what sorts of weapons and armor they had at the time ifs an easy Google search to find out, or PM an above mentioned mod.
8.) If you make an original character please make them accurate in thought and actions to the time period.
9.) Guild admin. reserve the right to change or add rules as needed.
10.) if you have questions or comments reply to this thread or PM a mod.

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Sheets:

[b]Character Image:[/b]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Race (Achaean, Spartan, Trojan, etc.):[/b]
[b]Character's Allegiance:[/b]
[b]Character's Patron Deity: (if applicable)[/b]
[b]Character's Age:[/b]
[b]Character's Position:[/b]
[b]Character's Weapons: (if applicable)[/b]
[b]Magic/Supernatural Abilities: (if applicable)[/b]
[b]Character's Personality:[/b]
[b]Character's Bio:[/b]
[b]Extra Information:[/b]

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
If you want to make your own character here is a little cheat sheet borrowed from Wikipedia.
Nationalities in the Trojan War:
Greek Armies:
Trojan Armies:
Abantes
Amazons
Arcadia
Adrasteia
Aetolia
Chalybes (Halizones)
Athens and Salamis
Colonae
Argos and Tiryns
Cicones
Boebeans (Thessaly)
Dardania
Boeotia
Ethiopia
Crete
Lycia
Dulichium
Maeonia
Elis
Miletus
Elone (Thessaly)
Mysia
Enienes
Paionia

Iolcus (Thessaly)
Pelasgians
Ithaca
Percote
Locris
Phrygia
Magnesia
Thrace
Meliboea
Troy
Minyans
Zeleia
Mycenae and Corinth
Myrmidones of Argos
Oechalia
Ormenius
Pherae
Phylacia
Phocia
Pylos
Rhodes
Sparta
Syme

Dangerous Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Will Edit later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Image: User Image

Gaia Name: Mia Belarus Valentine

Character Name: Diana/Artemis

Character Gender: Female

Character Race (Achaean, Spartan, Trojan, etc.): Goddess

Character's Allegiance: Troy

Character's Patron Deity: (if applicable)

Character's Age:

Character's Position:

Character's Weapons: (if applicable) Silver Bow and Arrow

Magic/Supernatural Abilities: (if applicable) Transforming humans into animals, able to hold wind from the sea, able to send storms.

Character's Personality: Artemis can be seen as independent, filled with courage and confidence and have physical strength. It is because of this that there are hostilities between her self, Aphrodite, and the queen of the gods her self, Hera. Yet with all this in mind she is of wise spirit, aiding woman and children, she's loyal as are her priest and priestess. Yet, if she is to be betrayed she can be very, very spiteful. As vengeful, impulsive and aloof as she was, she would, on very rare occasions, take pity on her prey, sometimes converting them into a constellation or making them a servant of hers.

Character's Bio: Being associated with chastity, Artemis at an early age (in one legend she was three years old) asked her father, the great god Zeus, to grant her eternal virginity. Also, all her companions were virgins. Artemis was very protective of her purity, and gave grave punishment to any man who attempted to dishonor her in any form. Actaeon, while out hunting, accidentally came upon Artemis and her nymphs, who bathing naked in a secluded pool. Seeing them in all their naked beauty, the stunned Actaeon stopped and gazed at them, but when Artemis saw him ogling them, she transformed him into a stag. Then, incensed with disgust, she set his own hounds upon him. They chased and killed what they thought was another stag, but it was their master. As with Orion, a giant and a great hunter, there are several legends which tell of his death, one involving Artemis. It is said that he tried to rape the virgin goddess, so killed him with her bow and arrows. Another says she conjured up a scorpion which killed Orion and his dog. Orion became a constellation in the night sky, and his dog became Sirius, the dog star. Yet another version says it was the scorpion which stung him and was transformed into the constellation with Orion, the later being Scorpio. Artemis was enraged when one of her nymphs, Callisto, allowed Zeus to seduce her, but the great god approached her in one of his guises; he came in the form of Artemis. The young nymph was unwittingly tricked, and she gave birth to Arcas, the ancestor of the Arcadians, but Artemis showed no mercy and changed her into a bear. She then shot and killed her. As Orion, she was sent up to the heavens, and became the constellation of the Great Bear.
Artemis was very possessive. She would show her wrath on anyone who disobeyed her wishes, especially against her sacred animals. Even the great hero Agamemnon came upon the wrath of Artemis, when he killed a stag in her sacred grove. His punishment came when his ships were becalmed, while he made his way to besiege Troy. With no winds to sail his ships he was told by the seer Calchas that the only way Artemis would bring back the winds was for him to sacrifice his daughter Iphigenia. Some versions say he did sacrifice Iphigenia, others that Artemis exchanged a deer in her place, and took Iphigenia to the land of the Tauri as a priestess, to prepare strangers for sacrifice to Artemis.

Extra Information:

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Do you like Greek and Roman myths? Do you like Bronze Age civilization? Than this is the rp for you!

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I for one am interested in joining the Trojans, not sure yet which person I should be. Perhaps I shall make some original character who is no more than a common soldier.

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is this unpopular because no one is reading the great classics anymore!?!

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
join the WAR

Unbeatable Genius