Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
SCISSORS + MISC MODS WITH SAME EFFECTS LIST

last updated april 16, 2023

hello! welcome to the item list for... well, scissors, and other miscellaneous mods that have consistent effects across the board! a lot of the focus is on clothing and hair mods that have the same specific function, unlike varied limb/eye/face mods. (for example: items that cut all hairs a certain way, rather than agape cuts that can be different each time, or items that shorten all dresses equipped with it in the same way, rather than how bewere can affect things differently, etc.)

the word "scissors" is used because typically these mods are listed as and represented by scissors in items, but overall i suppose "mods" covers what we're getting at

tl;dr this guide covers, with visual before/after comparisons, items with some kind of mod pose that affect different items in the same way every time

this is still and probably will always remain a work in progress lol

this actually started out more as a personal "note to self" sorta deal for me, but it grew beyond that and i'm so glad it's helpful to ppl ;w;

some notes:
- ctrl + f opens a menu to search for specific things in the guide; i won't put spoiler tags so ppl can use this function easier (but i'm sorry that it makes the guide longer to scroll through rip)
- guide is mega image heavy since part of the point is to be able to visually compare to see the difference in effects lol
- a lot recolors of items include the same mod pose that has the same effect, but not all; compare them to figure out what works for your needs (and what might be a cheaper alternative lol.) to save character count i won't include what recolors include what in the guide, but feel free to ask and i (or one of the very sweet and helpful thread regulars) can let you know if there's a cheaper recolor for a certain mod c:
- regarding the guide name: "(clothes, haircuts)" was never meant to officially be part of the title, but to express what the guide covers :,) i can totally see how and why ppl thought that was part of the guide name tho lol. i've edited the guide name slightly to hopefully convey what the guide's really about, and i'm so sorry to anybody that likes to keep their links updated for the change orz

some mods do affect different items in different ways!
- this guide covers mods that have various effects, and lists every difference for every individual item (it's a godsend tbh)
- because the above linked guide covers them so well, and since they don't have the same effect for every item, i will not include all bewere of wolf/me, knife party (knife cutter), niwamori (pruning pinchers), shattered (shattered glass), or the surgeon (snip snip scissors) effects in this guide
- the base effect, ie adding rips, of bewere is covered here bc that part is consistent; please see the above guide for all the various effects it can also do
- pieces of you is covered here because it has a basic default effect, however it does have some additional effects (especially combined with other mod items) which are also covered in aerdian's guide
- this guide covers various agape/sketchbook cuts

some stuff about how you can help me out since i'm just one gal:
- i use a female avatar base, so if anyone with a male avatar notices different effects with some poses please let me know?
- ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED! however, i'd like to focus on things that have a specific way of working with any item paired with it, rather than something that could be different every time, ie no agape or sketchbook cuts
- if anybody wants to help me with displays and coding for items, i won't say no lol :,)
- i'm a spoonie so if updates are sparse it's that i'm tired, not that i'm ignoring suggestions :,)
- hmu on discord (listed in my profile and sig) if you need to reach me asap (like if pics are broken, etc)

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
clothing mods

User Image+adamant vault: elegant diamond bertha (+ recolors)
+removes shoulders of tops/dresses

User Image
User Image

top: w/o bertha | bottom: with bertha | both: adamant vault set + vintage sanguine empress (hair, dress, legs) + royal manners (face)

User Image+alleycat's allure: short shirt scissors
+cuts shirts and dresses to be at the stomach above the hips

User Image
User Image

top: w/o scissors | bottom: with scissors | both: alleycat's allure set + hollywood lips

User Image+angel's piercing
+works similar to bewere

User Image+apokalypsis: decimation
+cuts shirts in a v shape, revealing chest; adds lapels

User Image
User Image

top: w/o decimation | bottom: with decimation | both: apokalypsis set + foal play (top) + tough talker (mouth)

User Image+ attitude alleycat: shirt-ripping scissors
+ adds "rips" to dresses and tops around the bust area and shoulders, cuts off sleeves, cuts dresses and tops to end around stomach

User Image
User Image

top: w/o scissors | bottom: with scissors | both: attitude alleycat set + alleycat's allure (jacket, eyes) + hollywood lips

User Image+ benevolent ruler: gown
+ cinches waist, give more "hourglass" figure on its own and to whatever's worn over/under it

User Image
User Image

top: w/o gown | bottom: with gown + sleepless princess of serenity (gown + legs) | both: benevolent ruler set

User Image + bewere of wolf: claw shirt cutter
+ cuts out claw marks on tops and dresses; when wearing legs from same set removes tatters from legs

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: bewere of wolf set + cunning sartorial slay (shirt) + royal manners (face)

User Image+ bull king: chest binding
+ acts as a binder and flattens chest on female avatars with some dresses/tops

User Image
User Image

top: w/o binder | bottom: with binder | both: bull king set + passionate lady dove dress + alleycat's allure scissors + alruna's sinister absolution (face)

User Image + charmed rose: bertha (+ recolors)
+ removes sleeves/straps from tops and dresses, adds ribbons around shoulders

User Image
User Image

top: w/o betha | bottom: with bertha | both: charmed rose set + hot fudge sunday lady lucie (lips)

User Image + cold desires: sheer top ruffle
+ removes bottoms of shirts/dresses up to bosom, replaces them with opaque skirt

User Image
User Image

top: w/o ruffle | bottom: with ruffle | both: cold desires set + in mean company (dress) + curious legs

User Image + constellation draco: neckline
+ cuts into/layers over tops to add a v shape and adds cleavage

User Image
User Image

top: w/o neckline | bottom: with neckline | both: constellation draco set + alruna's draconic absolution (arms, face)

User Image+ coquette chiroptera: corset (+ recolors)
+ trims tops and dresses to give avatars an hourglass waistline, adds bust definition

User Image
User Image

top: w/o corset | bottom: with corset | both: coquette chiroptera set + fantastic big boom + alleycat's allure scissors + alruna's sinister absolution (face)

User Image+ crown jewels + recolors: dress train cutter
+ cuts off dresses at the hip leaving an overskirt; if equipped with a leg mod and without underwear, can sometimes give a "naked" effect to avatars (i'm not posting an example of it lol)

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: crown jewels set + berry winter bloom (face, dress, legs) + shy seraphim (underwear)

User Image+ crystal millennium + recolors: regal neckline
+ removes necklines/sleeves/straps from any top/dress it's equipped over, adds decorations to bosom

User Image
User Image

top: w/o neckline | bottom: with neckline | both: crystal millennium set + enchanted comfortably cat (dress) + have some manners (face)

User Image+ delinquell: collar
+ cuts a v shapes into tops and adds a flared up collar at the sides of the neck

User Image
User Image

top: w/o collar | bottom: with collar | both: delinquell set + have some manners (face)

User Image + fateful evening: bertha
+ removes sleeves/straps from tops and dresses, conflicts with some arm mod items

User Image
User Image

left: fateful evening complete set + g lol dark dollie shirt w/o bertha | right: left: fateful evening complete set + g lol dark dollie shirt with bertha | both: alruna's sinister absolution (face)

User Image + fateful evening: bodice
+ gives avatar's an hourglass figure; appears over other shirts

User Image
User Image

left: fateful evening complete set + g lol dark dollie shirt w/o bodice | right: left: fateful evening complete set + g lol dark dollie shirt with bodice | both: alruna's sinister absolution (face)

left: fateful evening set + g lol dark dollie shirt w/o fan | right: left: fateful evening set + g lol dark dollie shirt with fan | both: alruna's sinister absolution (face)

User Image + filled with stars: chestline
+ removes necklines/sleeves/straps from any top/dress it's equipped over, adds cleavage and decoration to bosom

User Image
User Image

top: w/o chestline | bottom: with chestline | both: filled with stars set + starry spirit seeker (face, dress)

User Image+ galaxy rebels: hood cutter
+ cuts off hoods and replaces them with a half hood

User Image
User Image

top: w/o hood cutter | bottom: with hood cutte | both: galaxy rebels set + deerhart shirt + royal manners (face)

User Image+ gateau of the woods: chest
+ cuts out and reveals chest in a v shape, adds abs, cleavage, and hair

User Image
User Image

top: w/o chest | bottom: with chest | both: gateau of the woods set

User Image+ hana's springtime letters: loose shirt cropper
+ cuts shirts and dresses to be short (above bust, cutting off over stomach.) skirts and leg mods will be unaffected but dresses may be unequipped

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cropper | bottom: with cropper | hana's springtime letters set + spring little friend (face)

User Image+ hardboiled heartbreaker: undone collar
+cuts off part of shirt to show some chest, adds colar and undone tie

User Image
User Image

top: w/o undone collar | bottom: w/ undone collar | both: hardboiled heartbreaker set | hana's secret letters (hair)

User Image+ heart of a schoolboy: hands in pockets
+ layers over tops/arms, cuts off long sleeves at the elbow

User Image
User Image

top: w/o hands in pockets | bottom: with hands in pockets | both: heart of schoolboy set

User Image+ in silence i kill: thong (+ recolors)
+ trims tops and dresses to give avatars hourglass waistline

User Image
User Image

top: w/o thong | bottom: with thong | both: in silence i kill set + audry's little black dress + venom pumps + royal manners (face)

top: w/o skirt | bottom: with skirt | both: innocent thrall set + hollywood lips
User Image + just stay home: hair up
+ covers hair with a headband and "cuts" them; can also remove accessories on the neck

User Image
User Image

top: w/o headband | bottom: w/ headband | both: just stay home set + doting loving manner (face)

User Image + maid mischief + recolors: neckline
+ removes tops of shirts/dresses in a square shape, adds lace trim

User Image
User Image

top: w/o neckline | bottom: with neckline | both: maid mischief (hat, arms) + cute waifu (stockings, hair) + sweet cutie rainie (dress) + cute cosmic sidra (face)

User Image+military genius: shirt open cutter (+ recolors)
+cuts a large v into chest, exposing bare skin; adds cleavage

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: military genius set + royal manners (face)

User Image+ minty catwalk: tight top (+ recolors)
+ trims tops and dresses to give avatars hourglass waistline

User Image
User Image

top: w/o top | bottom: with top | both: minty catwalk set + wintergreen refrain (dress) + alleycat's allure scissors + astute nessie (face)

User Image+ mirror image: skirt cutter
+ cuts a slit into (long) skirts and often adds a bow

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: mirror image (dress, arms, legs, hair) + royal manners (face)

User Image+ murder of crows: skirt tattered cutter
+ cuts skirts to shreds

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: murder of crows (hair, top, arms,legs) + meido cafe: kuu's side (skirt) + royal manners (face)

User Image + naughtygal: chestline
+ arm mod; removes necklines/sleeves/straps from any top/dress it's equipped over, adds bralet, cleavage, and decorations to bosom

User Image
User Image

top: w/o chestline | bottom: with chestline | both: naughtygal set + angel's egg by the seaside (dress)

User Image + ornith schoolboy: layering hoodie
+ transforms top of tops/dresses into a partial hood

User Image
User Image

top: hoodie on its own | bottom: hoodie layered over another top | both: ornith schoolboy set + liam's barton workout (face)

User Image+penultimate angel: one wing (+ recolors)
+ replaces wing on right side; adds a wing if there's no other wings worn

User Image
User Image

top: w/o wing | bottom: with wing | both: penultimate angel set + pristine duet wings + yundere's gaze(face)

User Image+ pieces of you: short-dress scissors
+ cuts longer dresses and skirts to be just under the hip

User Image
User Image

top: w/o scissors | bottom: with scissors | both: pieces of you set + my sweet murder (dress)

User Image+ pumpkin pupil: hoodie cutter
+ cuts off hoods and replaces them with a half hood

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: pumpkin pupil set + royal manners (face)

User Image+ pumpkin pupil: pumpkin leggings
+ if (standalone, not leg mod) tights/leggings are equipped they will replace the stockings and display under the boots

User Image
User Image

top: w/o leggings | bottom: with jackster leggings | both: pumpkin pupil set + alruna's autumn absolution (face/hair)

User Image + righteous nephilim: unzipped (+ recolors)
+ adds a "v" at the crotch in pant/shorts items to give the appearance of an unzipped fly

User Image
User Image

top: w/o unzipped | bottom: with unzipped | both: righteous nephilim set + shiny black short shorts + alruna's sinister absolution (face)

User Image + schoolboy's style: sleeveless scissors
+ removes sleeves from tops and dresses, conflicts with some arm mod items

User Image
User Image

top: w/o scissors | bottom: with scissors | both: schoolboy's style set

User Image + sin of wrath: ribbon skirt bow cutter
+ cuts out v shape, adds bow to body

User Image
User Image

top: w/o bow | bottom: with bow | both: sin of wrath set + seven sinful kisses (face)

User Image + sky child: a few poses
+ if worn with a background, pieces will show the background as a pattern on them

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter dress | bottom: with cutter dress | both: sky child set + la belle's gentle smile (lips) + fairy arms (arms)

User Image + spring aries: star cutout
+ can cut into legs making them look like they're bursting into stars

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: spring aries (arms, hair, legs, dress) + elusive best love (face)

User Image + stoic mage: default
+ cuts tops into a v shape, adds bust definition, adds fur trim to tops

User Image
User Image

top: w/o default | bottom: with default | both: stoic mage set + royal manners (face)

User Image + strung along: default
+ cuts a v shape out of tops, revealing chest; adds cleavage to female avatars

User Image
User Image

top: w/o default | bottom: with default | both: strung along (bangs) + no strings attached (everything else)

User Image + the legacy: chest cutter cutter (+ recolors)
+ cuts a "v" shape into tops/dresses to reveal the avatars chest
User Image
User Image

top: legacy complete set | bottom: legacy complete set + chest cutter | both: cosmic sidra (face)

User Image + treasure treat: torso cutter (+ recolors)
+ creates a boob window with cleavage on the chest, adds a bow to waist
User Image
User Image

top: treasure treat complete set | bottom: with cutter | both: sandman's transgression (face)

User Image + we thirst + recolors: sleeve cutters
+ replaces one arm (either base or mod) with a striped sleeve
User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter (arm with tea set) | bottom: with cutter (arm now w/o tea set) | both: we thirst set

User Image + wrapt attention: torso cutter
+ creates rips in clothes on the torso
User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: good morning mummy (underthings, arms, legs) + oppulent egyptian daddy (face, top) + mummified meowch (hair, tail)

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
clothing mods: tucks

User Image + bearly cold: shorts
+ covers bottoms of a lot of (not all) dresses/shirts to hips, "tucks" them

User Image
User Image

top: w/o shorts | bottom: with shorts | both: bearly cold set + sweet red velvet mousse (hat, face, shirt)

User Image + berry mousse royal: ruffled shorts
+ covers bottoms of dresses/shirts to bosom, "tucks" them

User Image
User Image

top: w/o shorts | bottom: with shorts | both: berry mousse royale set + bitter tea and biscuits (dress) + warm garden fae (face)

User Image + innocent thrall: skirt

User Image
User Image

top: w/o skirt | bottom: with skirt | both: innocent thrall set + hollywood lips

User Image + lovely instant furu + recolors: her legs
+ replaces bottoms of outfits and cuts off parts of tops, "tucks in"

User Image
User Image

top: w/o her skirt | bottom: with her skirt | both: lovely instant furu (hair) + listen to the sweet lyrics (hair, face, arms, top, legs)

User Image + lovely lovely lady: flowing skirt

User Image
User Image

top: w/o her skirt | bottom: with skirt | both: i messed this one up sorry orz, if anyone knows the items please lmk?

User Image+ nom nom roar: high-waisted shorts (+ recolors)
+ covers the bottoms of dresses/long shirts, "tucks" them in

User Image
User Image

top: w/o shorts | bottom: with shorts | both: nom nom roar set + navy regency day dress

User Image + rabbicadabra: trousers (+ recolors)
+ tucks in skirts and dresses under trousers and suspenders

User Image
User Image

top: my deranged valentine (panties + legs) | bottom: with trousers | both: rabbicadabra (arms) + lori the nocturnal vamp (hair, mouth, shirt)

User Image + shy gardener: flower skirt

User Image
User Image

top: w/o skirt | bottom: with skirt | both: shy gardener set + merry belle dress + seven lovely kisses (face)

User Image+sunny hollandaise: shorts
+covers bottoms of dresses/shirts to bosom, "tucks" them

User Image
User Image

top: w/o shorts | bottom: with shorts | both: sunny hollandaise set + tangy citrus deluxe (dress, shoes, hair) + spicy cat breath (face)

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
face mods

User Image + aspiring doll artist: faceup
+ narrows eyes, adds eyelashes, adds flush

User Image
User Image

top: w/o faceup | bottom: with faceup | both: aspiring doll artist set + raver gaze + la belle lips

User Image + a very yandere birthday: blush
+ narrows eyes, adds flush

User Image
User Image

top: w/o blush | bottom: with blush | both: a very yandere birthday set set + melodist's stare (eyes) + princess diamandis (mouth)

User Image + consort selene: winged lashes
+ narrows eyes, adds winged lashes

User Image
User Image

top: w/o lashes | bottom: with lashes | both: consort selene set + raver gaze

User Image + cursed accoutrements: dark doll lashes
+ adds heavy lids and eyelashes to eyes

User Image
User Image

top: w/o lashes | bottom: with lashes | both: cursed accoutrements + calm and caring eyes + papillon mystique + oof

User Image+ danger ahead: bandaid
+ cuts off parts of bangs, adds a bandaid to forehead

User Image
User Image

top: w/o bandaird | bottom: with bandaid | both: danger ahead (hair, dress, legs) + heart of an alleycat (arms, lips) + cmyk extraterrestrial (face)

User Image+ fresh parisienne: makeup
+ closes one eye to wink, adds heavy lid to open eye, adds mole under closed eye

User Image
User Image

top: w/o makeup | bottom: with makeup | both: fresh parisienne set + astral celebrity (hair) + raver gaze (eyes)

User Image + glamorous getaway: makeup
+ makes eyes thinner, adds eyeshadow, adds mole

User Image
User Image

top: w/o | bottom: with | both: glamorous getaway set + amorous chiroptera + raver gaze + la belle's discordant smile

User Image + harvest moon: makeup
+ edits the eyes to have heavier eyelids, adds eyeshadow

User Image
User Image

top: w/o makeup | bottom: with makeup | both: harvest moon set + raver gaze + la belle's discordant smile

User Image + justice: lashes
+ narrows eyes, adds eyeshadow and lashes

User Image
User Image

top: w/o lashes | bottom: with lashes | both: justice set + lady demon's excited glance + royal talker

User Image + kaguyahime: eye makeup
+ adds eyelids, adds eyeshadow

User Image
User Image

top: w/o makeup | bottom: with makeup | both: kaguyahime set + babie peepers + la belle's discordant smile

User Image + la belle chanteuse: makeup
+ makes eyes smaller, adds eyeshadow, adds lips that layer standalone recolors of just eyeshadow and just lips exist

User Image
User Image

top: w/o makeup | bottom: with makeup | both: la belle chanteuse set + lady demon's excited glance + unrivaled talker

User Image+murder child:just the torso
+removes default face assets such as hair, eyes and mouth (does NOT affect leg mods or bottoms); see body mods for another effect

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: ivory godina (underwear)

User Image + my little blacklist
+ layers over other face mods to give a certain shape to eyes. adds eyeshadow, removes lips. some mouth mods can layer over it to get lips back

User Image
User Image
User Image

top: w/o | middle: with | bottom: with + la belle's discordant smile (mouth) | both: alleycat's bold rebellion set

User Image + rookie's pursuit: his handsome face
+ layers over other face mods to give a certain shape to eyes, adds a grin + eyebrows

User Image
User Image

top: w/o face | bottom: with face | both: rookie's pursuit set + young frederika lips

User Image + the prince's rose: judgemental eyes
+ layers over other face mods to give a certain shape to eyes

User Image
User Image

top: w/o eyes | bottom: with eyes | both: the prince's rose set + raver gaze (eyes) + sweet talker (mouth)

User Image + the prince's rose: hald lidded eyes
+ layers over other face mods to give a certain shape to eyes, adds cateye makeup

User Image
User Image

top: w/o eyes | bottom: with eyes | both: the prince's rose set + raver gaze (eyes) + sweet talker (mouth)

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
body mods

User Image+murder child:just the torso
+cuts off legs at the hips and adds crack to them (does NOT affect leg mods or bottoms); see face mods for another effect

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: lady lucie set + alruna's monochromatic rose (skin) + vacant vessel (face crack)

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
hair mods

NOTE: this is the "before" we're going to be working with. i know it is redundant to place it with every single item on the list, but the point is to be able to visually compare and see the difference the mods make, so... i think it's worth the extra scrolling tbh ┐(◕◡◕)┌

User Image
User Image

top: maisy lovely locks + shy arms + royal manners (face) + on the cmyk boardwalk (bikini) + walk the walk legs | bottom: same as top with the addition of crimson bishop tactician bangs for bang comparisons

User Image+bad dad: so much forehead
+cuts existing bangs to look like a widow's peak, adds thick eyebrows and notches to denote temples on face

User Image
User Image

User Image+cheerful holly: parted bangs haircut
+adds a curved v into bangs to give the appearance of sideswept fringe

User Image
User Image

User Image+endearing schoolboy: side shave
+"shaves" off half of a hairstyle and adds a brown "buzz"

User Image
User Image

User Image+galactic tracer: asymmetrical haircut
+cuts hairs into the shape of galactic tracer hairstyle

User Image
User Image

User Image+hime bangs haircut
+cuts the area above eyes a bit to resemble blunt bangs

User Image
User Image

User Image
+hoarfrost pass: centurion: cicero's discipline
+cuts hairs and wigs short and adds some cowlicks

User Image
User Image

User Image+i scream: headbang bangs (+ recolors)
+cuts existing bangs off of hairs, adds lining to the top to make it appear like bangs have been held back with a headband

User Image
User Image

User Image+me day + recolors: pin-up bangs
+creates a "v" in any hair or wig at the bangs

User Image
User Image

User Image+paint whiz: chopped bangs
+cuts bangs to be very short (above eyebrows) and blunt on any hair or wig

User Image
User Image

User Image+peace and long life: haircut
+cuts all hairs to resemble spock from star trek's, adds eyebrows similar to spock's

User Image
User Image

User Image+princess less than three: misplaced clips
+removes one of the sides on certain extension and hair accessory items

User Image
User Image

top: w/o misplaced clips | bottom: with clips | both: princess less than three

User Image+summer haircut: both poses
+first pose cuts hairs to be short and have spikes at the back, the second cuts hairs into bobs

User Image
User Image
User Image

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you were looking for agape cuts or sketchbook hairpins, you will not find them here. they don't affect all hairs in the exact same way, so they don't apply to this guide. if anybody drops me links to guides for either i'll place them here

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
background mods

User Image + her reign + recolors: background cutter wings
+ makes it so background is only visible through wings

User Image
User Image

top: top: w/o background | bottom: with background from godly moon of chang'e | both: her reign

User Image + singles tv night: tv bg cutter
+ when applies to background, only shows bg through tv screens

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: singles tv night set + infinite nightmare (background)

User Image + sleeping willow: hair extension bg cutter
+ adds an extension to hair, cuts out backgrounds and lets them peek through hair

User Image
User Image

top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: sleeping willow (hair, dress, legs, arms, bg) + chilly december m (face)

User Image + we thirst + recolors: background cutter
+ makes backgrounds transparent for the most part, only showing parts within a dripping shape

User Image
User Image

top: top: w/o cutter | bottom: with cutter | both: we thirst set

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
coding base for adding new stuff! (if you want to be super helpful to me, when you submit something you can fill in some of it? otherwise don't mind this, it's just for me to keep things consistent more easily lol)

[url=][imgleft][/imgleft][/url] [color=white]+[/color] [b]:[/b]
[color=white]+ [/color]

[img][/img]
[img][/img]

[size=9]top: w/o | bottom: with | both: set + [/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items