Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38146003571622 38.1% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22858379782456 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38995616645922 39.0% [ 7206 ]
Total Votes:[ 18479 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

OFFICIAL GRANT ARCHIVE ▾ ▿
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌

Welcome to the Official Grant Archive! Here you will find lots of grant keys ( from what I can find ) as well as events, links, and other information based on Gaia's grants.
I know there are others out there, but for my sake, I've made this for myself and I'm sharing it with the public. Also, other threads are either spammed or do not stay updated.
I've been on Gaia for a while now, and I would like to stay updated on current events and items as I'm sure you do as well.
I know Gaia stays on top of notifying us about special information and events, but sometimes people either ignore it and don't take the time to read through announcements, etc...
or they may not even get informed about such things based on their personal settings. So in regards to such matters, you may feel free to use this guide for yourself.

RULES
      No spamming ( this includes posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low or no content )
      No Plagiarism ( claiming another persons work/grants as your own )
      No Quoting ( feel free to quote others just please do not quote off the 1st post, or the 1st page )
      No Flaming & no trolling ( posts directed at another member which are hateful, abusive, or intentionally inflammatory )
      Bumping ( may be bumped only when it is no longer on the first page of forum listings )

IMPORTANT: SPAM - CHAT - BUMPING

I have seen a lot of complaints and arguments on if conversation is allowed or not. I am here to remind all of you that CONVERSATION IS ALLOWED as long as it is ON-TOPIC. For the recent conversations that were quoting off the front page and those complaining about users talking in my thread, let this be a warning for you. The posts have been deleted. If I see this continuing to happen, I will report the posts that do not belong. I want to remind all of you that it helps my thread when someone posts in it. As long as the conversation is about things related to my guide, then it is fine. If you are complaining about users bumping or talking, please unsubscribe because as my rules state bumping is allowed when my thread is no longer on the front page, and conversations are allowed as long as they are on-topic.

UPDATE:

I want to thank all of you for keeping my guide alive after all these years. I was MIA due to an account issue, and I promise to not abandon this guide as long as Gaia is still up and running. I appreciate all of you for being patient with me, and posting when the links no longer work. This helps me to keep the guide updated and saves me some time. I'd also like to thank those who posted the grant items in this guide while I was away so other people could get them too. In the event that I am away again for a long amount of time, I would like to ask that you continue to post and share in this thread. Thank you everyone! emotion_bigheart

XXX ▾ ▿ GAIA DAILY & GOLD/PLATINUM GRANTS
User Image

XXX ▾ ▿ GAIA ITEM GRANTS
User Image

XXX ▾ ▿ GAIA VIDEO & OTHER GRANTS
User Image
XXX QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
User Image

If you have a question, feel free to ask me in a quote. I'll try my best to get back to
          you as soon as possible. However, I am very busy, and it may be hard to get back to everyone.
          ________________________________________________________________________

What are Grant items?

These items are also known as Freebies and given either by grant links, events, sponsorships, or
          convention attendance. They can be gotten by the entire community without the use of Gold or
          Cash. This also includes no task or effort being involved to receive the item.

How long does a Grant link last?

Many of the links and instructions to obtain the item are here for history purposes. It is
          common for grant links to become disabled after a certain amount of time has passed or when the
          maximum amount of grants has been given. A grant link or ways to obtain the item could be
          disabled after one day of the items announcement, others can last for a few weeks or even months.

What are Ad Grants?

These are special ads that are white-listed and will randomly appear throughout the
          month, for a limited number of times after activation, and each unique ad will grant a unique
          item! Of course, you never know when the ads will appear, or how many will appear each month,
          so keep your eyes peeled! And no worries - if you miss a particular grant the first time it
          appears, you'll have a few chances to see it again before it goes away!

If you want to white-list ads on Gaia, but aren't sure how to do that, instructions for doing so
          are in the original request thread here: How To White-List Ads on Gaia

If you want to read the full announcement: A special treat for those who white-listed ads on Gaia! <3

Why don't you list Ad Grants?

I currently do NOT list Ad grants due to the fact that this is not an Ad grant guide. I've
          made this guide strictly for grants you can receive right away just by the click of a link. You can
          not link Ad grants which is why I'm not listing them. If you want to see what items are given out
          for White-Listing Ads feel free to go here: Adgrant's Item List

* I'd also prefer if you did NOT post new Ad Grant findings in this guide.

What are Special Events?

Gaia holds various special events throughout the year - some are yearly, regular
          holiday events, while some are and Gaia-specific events which may or may not be run yearly.
          In the past, these have included: April Fools, Halloween, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day,
          GaiaOnline's Site Anniversary, yearly Summer festivities, and the Gaian Prom. During the
          majority of events, users take part in site-wide mini-games and tasks, such as carol-singing
          during Christmas events by visiting NPC-owned stores to eventually collect commemorative
          Christmas items.

Why don't you list Wing stickers and Charms?

I currently do NOT list Wing Stickers and Charms due to the fact that many of those grants expire within 24 hours.
          I know not all Wing Stickers and Charm grants expire that quickly, but for me it is a personal
          pain to have to update the thread within a couple of hours later to delete it. However, feel free to
          post the links in this thread! Sharing with everyone is much appreciated, and I personally want
          to thank those who post these for others to see here.

Why do you list quest grants but not the video?

I currently do NOT list the video regarding quests unless the video is still available.
          Users who have already watched the video in past years are still currently allowed to
          get the quest items once the quest is completed.

Your Quests can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/quest/

XXX SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out