Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

First of all, Booty grab is a game where you get to play in other users' aquariums and get gold!

Official info.
To get to playing booty grab, you have to find it. You have to find an aquarium that looks like this...
User Image
Every one's aquarium--with fish in it--can be used to play Booty-grab. But it is by chance that a aquarium will have the booty grab game on it. Don't be dissapointed that you see an aquarium but don't get to play. It is to look like the picture above so you can play it. There are a lot of aquariums and you shouldn't be sad if the aquariums don't let you play booty grab if they aren't glowing!

People create threads so that people with aquariums in their signature can post and every one gets a higher chance to play.

Once you click on the booty-grab game. You will get a pop-up with the person's aquarium. Be patient, some times the aquarium game takes a while to choose a fish use in the game. (some times even more then one fish)
User Image
Each game is 60 seconds long (unless you get time power ups)
You don't need to use your mouse to move, you can also use your arrow keys.

The red power ups are generally bad, and the blue are good.
When you are playing you will find that the power ups go up and down so you can avoid them.

Here is the list of power ups.
User Image

Different colors appear around some gold. They have different values and make the gold worth more. The gold given from the gold multiplication power up, also doubles them.

Yellow - 1
Green - 2
Blue - 3
Red - 4

Here is a forum for really good tanks! Just look around there and you will find LOTS OF GLOWING TANKS!!!

If you didn't find this guide all that helpful, Here is another one.
Well, good luck.

I am NOT THE EXPERT ON BOOTY GRAB. I just made this thread a year ago to let people know how they should be able to play. I do not know any thing about errors or technical issues.

Errors

If start booty-grab and it just opens the tank and doesn't do any thing... That is a common internet explorer bug. Switch to firefox or another internet browser.

Sparkly Fatcat

12,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thanx smile But I couldn't find it!! crying biggrin biggrin
can i play it
gimme a tap smile
i love this game
bump for booty
this is great thankx 4 the post it helped me biggrin
A man is not finished when he is defeated.
He is finished when he quits.
- Richard Nixon
cool ty biggrin

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I keep seeing the "booty grab" tanks, but then nothing happens. No pop up.... nothing....?
You need to grab some bootylicious and earn money. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces