Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Consumer

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
there so bloomin hard! they used to be normal words you cant even see this tosh i have to go through it like 10 times .-. anyone else haveing this problem or am i just damn special? emo

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I was stuck at the lake for half an hour today while trying to figure out the captcha... HALF AN HOUR! evil evil evil

Kawaii Lover

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I would really like to know the reason for why they suddenly turned impossible to read. emo

Seykai's Kouhai

High-functioning Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100
Petite Giraffe
I would really like to know the reason for why they suddenly turned impossible to read. emo

Some higher ups have said that they can't fix it, its the company they pay to produce the codes' fault. (Nice change of blame there.) What I want to know is if thats true, then why are they hiring two different companies to generate codes? Because the people generating codes for fishing sure as hell aint the ones generating codes for Forums, Booty Grab and Profile Commenting. I realize theres a lot more risk of botting in fishing, but come on, its not even LEGIBLE. I tried the code 16 times once, and finally I just rage quit without the bucket. Its ridiculous. stare

CL4P-TR4P's Waifu

Demonic Datemate

12,525 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
Amen, I understand the point of them but they don't need to be so ridiculously hard to read.

Sweet Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
LOL I remember one of my captcha said to put in
THIS IS SPARTA XD

Sweet Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[Spazilla]
Amen, I understand the point of them but they don't need to be so ridiculously hard to read.

Soon we will have to enter elephants @n@
I don't know where that button is on my keyboard T3T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas