38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
VKiera
scullylam
VKiera
I was just thinking it's such a shame Marshall wont get here until after Blue Bonnet season ends, I could have plunked him in a big field of them for a picture. XD

when is that? surprised

also guys, if i not gotten an email, it's okay. i will set a deadline on that later. i'm working on the pattern pieces for marshall's body so today the goal is to have all cut out, in fabric, and then marking up where his body hair and face will be. biggrin

Season is usually over my the start of May. Right now is the peak. Don't worry I'll be sure to find something fun for Marshall to do while in Texas. I have plenty of cows. wink

awww okay. course, paris, texas has that eiffel tower. *snickers* that was one funny story... xd

lol, yes is does, but that's a bit far for me to drive. We also have an Athens and a London Texas.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
scullylam
VKiera
scullylam
VKiera
I was just thinking it's such a shame Marshall wont get here until after Blue Bonnet season ends, I could have plunked him in a big field of them for a picture. XD

when is that? surprised

also guys, if i not gotten an email, it's okay. i will set a deadline on that later. i'm working on the pattern pieces for marshall's body so today the goal is to have all cut out, in fabric, and then marking up where his body hair and face will be. biggrin

Season is usually over my the start of May. Right now is the peak. Don't worry I'll be sure to find something fun for Marshall to do while in Texas. I have plenty of cows. wink

awww okay. course, paris, texas has that eiffel tower. *snickers* that was one funny story... xd

lol, yes is does, but that's a bit far for me to drive. We also have an Athens and a London Texas.

texas is its own country!!! <3

and it's fine. xd no need to travel uber far like i only know of paris because i was there with my family one time when we were on our way home from dallas. *lol*

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
scullylam

I jonjon21428gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Didn't do this earlier because I was busy o3o

Barton Sweetheart

scullylam

I can't wait to see this, will you be posting making of photos?? Also a emotion_hug emotion_brofist are needed to be given to you for the awesomeness that is this project.

Sorry to ask but did you get my email by any chance? I can give you my dates soonish if you need them sort sorting out.

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
scullylam

I rurouniseishi gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Kinda forgot about posting in here. ninja

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam

I can't wait to see this, will you be posting making of photos?? Also a emotion_hug emotion_brofist are needed to be given to you for the awesomeness that is this project.

Sorry to ask but did you get my email by any chance? I can give you my dates soonish if you need them sort sorting out.

yeah, if everyone wants a little inside of "behind the scenes" work it's fine to share them. (actually takes many in-process photos for other plushies made)

yep email received. and sure if you want to reply again with details, that's fine. i will probably make a proper spreadsheet in a week or two.

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
You can add Massachusetts to locations mrgreen

I was joking that, if he got here last, Marshall is Odyseus and I am Penelope. xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
here's a little update: emotion_awesome

User Image

getting ready to do a draft of patterns for that torso of marshall's. biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
main body pattern pieces are cut out. the only thing that may need work is the torso. for now, he is a round shape so i will need to think a bit on how to get that manbod perfect. so likely another pattern drawn and cut later and probably need to edit the back pattern too. *forgot*

User Image

Mega Hoarder

awesome!

btw, what will Marshall be wearing? I mean... he won't be wearing that thong will he? It might limit the places I can take him! xd

jk, I'm sure he'll be dressed appropriately for public viewing!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
awesome!

btw, what will Marshall be wearing? I mean... he won't be wearing that thong will he? It might limit the places I can take him! xd

it will be undies. there is no manly bottom area so it will be a simple undie/speedos shape he'll have on. then over that will be his dive suit. the dive suit can be removable but i think everyone will want to keep it on for all pictures. what is underneath there is a "look but don't ruin" kind of thing.

example: if you spill or drop marshall in mud, do it when the dive suit is on him. easier to clean, etc

and yeah, if something gets dirtied, then yes you have to take the suit off of him and clean the area. i will make sure and write out instructions if this ever happens.

so, this answer your question rafi?

also my wrists started hurting after i cut all those pieces last night. so i will have to take the day off from sewing and even being on here. too much hand working, etc. sweatdrop i'll do another update when things are better.

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
RafiCat
awesome!

it will be undies. there is no manly bottom area so it will be a simple undie/speedos shape he'll have on. then over that will be his dive suit. the dive suit can be removable but i think everyone will want to keep it on for all pictures. what is underneath there is a "look but don't ruin" kind of thing.

example: if you spill or drop marshall in mud, do it when the dive suit is on him. easier to clean, etc

and yeah, if something gets dirtied, then yes you have to take the suit off of him and clean the area. i will make sure and write out instructions if this ever happens.

so, this answer your question rafi?

also my wrists started hurting after i cut all those pieces last night. so i will have to take the day off from sewing and even being on here. too much hand working, etc. sweatdrop i'll do another update when things are better.

lol, yes that answers it!

And don't strain yourself, take your time. heart We can wait!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yay it's an update!!! Late night with scully edition.

I pressed the pieces and also interfaced some parts. I have sewn the sides of the torso and also have some shaping included. Face is on the hoop, ready to embroider. And.. it is merely a sketch on the face so the outcome will be different. ninja

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
and..... stopped for the night.. err.. >>;;;

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
blurry pic of the moment.fixed... i'll spam another pic later today.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces