Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I make a new thread with more room? [This will also mean that images won't stretch the text parts anymore.]

Yes. It's too cramped. New Thread FTW. 0.4797507788162 48.0% [ 154 ]
No. We're fine. 0.16822429906542 16.8% [ 54 ]
I don't care. 0.14641744548287 14.6% [ 47 ]
What the heck is this, anyway? 0.10591900311526 10.6% [ 34 ]
Lol, loser. 0.099688473520249 10.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 > >>

We have moved, click the banner.

User Image

-- Alaric Martin, who has "[far] too much time on [his] hands," and a new thread as well!

TIMMY.

There. If that word didn't send you scurrying about looking for another thread, then what follows may even interest you.

We've all seen how Dr. Singh locked the poor kid in a barrel full of toxic mutagenic sludge. And we've all seen what's been happening ever since. [Actually, I haven't, since I was gone December, though I did read the announcements. If anybody has pictures...]

And then, we all sat down and theorized. What was happening occurred to me at once, of course, and upon studying the main ideas put forth, I was shocked. The very thought of such things! Timmy isn't going to become some unicorn/zombie hybrid. He isn't going to become a super-intelligent criminal mastermind with a fetish for biting people. He isn't going to become a strangely evolved narwhal. In fact...

...TIMMY ISN'T GOING TO BECOME ANYTHING.

Now, I know what you're going to say: "But even you admitted it, we've all seen..." Still, hear me out. See that horn growing from Timmy's skull? Oh wait...did I say from Timmy's skull? Because that's not what I meant. That horn is most definitely not growing from Timmy's skull. If it were, since it's evidently pushing through his brain, it would have to be growing from the inner base of his skull, directly through his entire brain.

NOW, WHAT KIND OF HORN GROWS THAT WAY?

Oh yes, we've seen the so-called "x-ray" Dr. Singh showed us. And, well, it's obviously phony. Tell me, when you check the image, is the horn not simply growing from the front of Timmy's skull? And tell me, when you check Timmy himself, is it not growing through at least some of his brain?

EVIDENTLY, DR. SINGH IS HIDING SOMETHING, EVEN FROM TIMMY HIMSELF.

What she is hiding is: Timmy has a creature growing within his brain, intelligent at the very least, and slowly taking over its functions as it destroys it. It also, quite obviously, has Timmy on some kind of drug, to cause him to think this is all quite normal. The poor kid is even hallucinating, thinking he can see through stuff, etc., and having delusions of superior mentality, both signs of the usage of certain drugs. 'No, no..." you say. "Timmy is evolving. Remember the toxic sludge?" May I ask you this, then:

HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WAS IN THAT BARREL?

As the creature slowly removes Timmy's brain and replaces it with itself, we shall see more and more of it. Eventually, it will have done this to such an extent that Timmy becomes nothing more than a mindless corpse [or shall we say "a corpse with a new mind"]. However, most of Gaia will be tricked into thinking that Timmy is merely becoming more highly evolved, and watch with interest, or even acclaim the process. When the creature is finally through growing [into some kind of giant rhinoceros beetle, I would assume], and revealed to Gaia, almost none will have thoughts of protest. Many, indeed, will actually strive to share Timmy's fate. If some spark of his old self still remains - if the drugs wear off and sentience reasserts itself, it will be forever under subjugation, with no hope of rescue. Poor kid.

xzxInuxzx
Maybe the parasite inside of him isn't trying to escape. What if the scratching on the back of the skull was an attempt to reach the spinal cord. From there he can control his ligaments and use those as a new body. It's head would just replace timmy's. I say this because his enter skin tone changed paler. It might also be possible that the parasite is altering his dna somehow. Like he's making timmy's body think that it's a creature with horns coming out of his arms and legs. Just a thought.

This is a key tenet of my main theory, but I've definitely failed at explaining it properly. Inu did a far better job. domokun

UPDATE 1: suicune2001 says: It's "hard to explain the physical changes he has undergone. A parasite can't do that to its host." Well, if a chemical sludge could completely alter Timmy, I certainly think that a parasite of this kind should be able to alter his physiology a little. Perhaps the drug that causes Timmy to hallucinate is also mutating his body to create a better host environment.

UPDATE 2: Major revamping of page to include data and other theories, and group related information together in sections.

UPDATE 3: Mazzy had yet another amazingly pertinent comment.
Mazzy elf
Alaric Martin
we've seen the so-called "x-ray" Dr. Singh showed us. And, well, it's obviously phony.

It must be... if you look closely you'll see the outline of Timmy's hair... at the time of this announcement, Timmy had already lost his hair... I don't know why I didn't say anything sooner... because I noticed straight away xd

UPDATE 4: Links section is up!

UPDATE 5: The evolution has made it to Stage 10! Sadly, this reveals almost nothing about Timmy's state. He simply has a longer horn and more greyish things growing around it.

However, I'm now wondering whether the greyish things are hairs/fibers/etc., or torn-back flesh as I had originally assumed. Perhaps they're tentacles/arms, and the creature is emerging. It makes sense the it would come out at least slightly even if it is going to use Timmy as a host indefinitely, because Timmy's eyes, frankly, don't look like they're getting the bright side of the deal. Maybe the "evolution" is getting to the point where the creature will have to rely on its own vision.

Also, Singh now looks worried. Perhaps things aren't exactly proceeding as planned.

UPDATE 6: Evolution has occured again! It is now up to Stage 11. The grey things are most definitely not skin, as I had formerly thought. They look more like either tentacles or feelers. My guess is, it's some kind of sensory apparatus. Since Timmy's eyes have degenerated so drastically, maybe the creature is unable to use them to see. The horn would have functioned something like an egg tooth, to drill through Timmy's skull, leaving a nice clean hole for the feelers to emerge. That way, the creature wouldn't be "running blind," so to speak. Alternatively, it could be great evidence for the fungal theory.

Also, Timmy apparently eats corpses now. But, though Singh still seems worried, she certainly isn't hiding Timmy from the world. Did he overpower her? Does she simply want Gaians to become fascinated with the parasite, so they will willingly become infected? Did the bite Timmy gave her put her under some kind of mental control? Why is G-Corp allowing us to see this?

- - -

SPECIFIC THEORIES

Mr. Sam
It's obviously a horseshoe crab.

I agree that since the "horn" is straight, it does rather look like the crab's tail. However, it would be rather odd to have it sitting backwards...

See: Figure 4

Mazzy elf
I think Timmy has a G corp modified parasitic Fungi growing inside of him.

See: Media 1

Elokin
It's something with a beak and oddly placed eyes. Like the labeled "x-ray" states, this being once tried to escape, causing the expansion of the top of his head. It couldn't, so it burrowed further through his head and drilled its beak through his skull once more, successfully this turn. What this parasite may look like:

[image snipped]

Of course, this parasite will grow into a different organism sometime, but other than that this is my idea.

See: Figure 6

Alphonsesan
[Dont know if this has been stated]If you look closer on the latest evoloution,His arms are longer.
Maybe he is turning into a quadriped?His arms will get longer to the point were he has to use them to walk.
And the horn reminds me of a mole's nose.

[image snipped]

Maybe he has a brain mole?

Brain Mole Is Win.

See: Figure 7

Kuo51
This parasite hypothesis of your does seem quite interesting. But I must disagree that the creature growing in Timmy's head is something more like an Anemone
[image snipped] or a Sea Urchin [image snipped]

That's just my opinion, anyway. mrgreen

See: Figures 8, 9

TKNO
But, anyways, I think he's becoming demon Narwhale that we will get to battle whenever the battle system comes out.

No...not a narwhal! gonk I admit this sounds very likely.

Alaric Martin
Perhaps Timmy's parasite is related to this? At the very least, this shows that things like this can happen. Parasite Controls Spider

MERC93
This is my top theory. It is going to change timmy's body to provide itself better structure to its adult form where it will not stay inside of him but use him as a skeleton. It would completely engulf his body covering it with its form as it is with the top of his skull right now. The part of it on timmy's head would be the first part of the "new" body timmy will get.

- - -

DATA

Figure 1: Timmy's Evolution
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Figure 2: Timmy's "X-Ray" - Stage 8
User Image

Figure 3: Theoretical Diagram of Parasite [by The_Hardcore_Noob]
Linked For Size

Figure 4: Horseshoe Crab
Linked For Size

Figure 5: Labeled Version of Timmy's "X-Ray" - Stage 8 [by Kanorfka]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Figure 6: Labeled Version of Timmy's "X-Ray" - Stage 8 [by Elokin]

Figure 7: Mole [presented by Alphonsesan]

IMAGE HAS BEEN LINKED FOR SIZE

Figure 8: Anemones [presented by Kuo51, found at Wikipedia]

Figure 9: Sea Urchin [presented by Kuo51, found at Wikipedia]

Media 1: Cordyceps [Parasitic Fungi] [BBC]
This documentary is well worth watching.
Short Version [Pointed Out By Mazzy elf]
Long Version [Pointed Out by 7luvlysins22]

Media 2: Parasite Controls Spider
This is well worth reading.
PDF Document

- - -

LINKS IN

By Alaric Martin

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-truth-about-timmy-wow-links/t.37158967/][IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w284/AlaricMartin/Gaia/Timmy/Timmy.png[/IMG][/url]

By XCheshire XCat

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-truth-about-timmy-wow-links/t.37158967/][img]http://tinyurl.com/2tmkhh[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

Odd Bubble Art By XxXInferno_EclipseXxX

User Image

- - -

Truth should not be eaten with spoons.
Were just witnessing what crack does to poor little kids.

KIDDING. I dont know what the hell is happening to Timmy, nor do I care really.
Timmy ends up the good Doctor's mirror image.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
Hahaha. WTF dude? rofl
Meirelle
User Image
Hahaha. WTF dude? rofl

I dare you to prove it doesn't make sense.

rofl
let's all just agree that something is happening to timmy. be it him becoming a zombie/unicorn or something growing in his head.
we'll find out the truth soon enough.

Shapeshifter

scifi parasites? surprised what an interesting plot that would be.
wonder if Dr. Singh found them near the Stargate Warp Portal? ninja
UVERchan
let's all just agree that something is happening to timmy. be it him becoming a zombie/unicorn or something growing in his head.
we'll find out the truth soon enough.

But...something growing in his head is way better. It says so in the title.

And you, sir, are exactly the kind of person the conspirators are counting on to further their evil plots!

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Yeah and who knows what could happen with that bite. What if it was infectious.

You know, that actually makes sense. o_O

It's obviously a horseshoe crab.
Whoa. It actually does look more like a horseshoe crab so far, considering the straight "horn."

It would be kind of funny to have it sitting backwards, though. rofl

Versatile Lover

3 words...
Timmy is in puberty...er 4...
LOL! I think Gaia just likes to torment the kid. XD All those good gollys and whatnot kinda gets to a person and the Doc obviously isn't a child-friendly type of guy. A kid with ADHD wasn't a good choice for him.

As to what is going on with him, I guess it's possible there was some mutant bug that crawled inside his ear and is slowly taking over his brain functions but it's hard to explain the physical changes he has undergone. A parasite can't do that to its host.

Shapeshifter

suicune2001
LOL! I think Gaia just likes to torment the kid. XD All those good gollys and whatnot kinda gets to a person and the Doc obviously isn't a child-friendly type of guy. A kid with ADHD wasn't a good choice for him.

As to what is going on with him, I guess it's possible there was some mutant bug that crawled inside his ear and is slowly taking over his brain functions but it's hard to explain the physical changes he has undergone. A parasite can't do that to its host.

isn't Dr. Singh a woman. o_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces