Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 860 861 862 > >> >>> »|

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
minghi
i redrew-edited that cropped panel and it looks horrible enough that i don't know if i should post here or not............... ninja i need permission

btw sorry for spamming the thread with these stuff fdjfhgksjfdls
It's not spamming! It's research!

And you have my permission... assuming you don't need like a mod or something to give it to you.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hassli
XinYunMei
Hassli
Lance ships all the time! He carries around those boxes! blaugh

... Right. Just out of curiosity, you don't have to answer this, how old are you? Should I be serving you coffee or hot chocolate...
I'm 24 years old. Why?

Edit: Wait. Was Hot Chocolate always an option?
Yeah! I'm kind of upset I'm just finding out about this too!

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeata Zi
minghi
i redrew-edited that cropped panel and it looks horrible enough that i don't know if i should post here or not............... ninja i need permission

And you have my permission... assuming you don't need like a mod or something to give it to you.

don't worry..... there's nothing in the bottom half showing but....... there's certainly a lot of information in the facial expressions ninja

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
minghi
Yeata Zi
minghi

don't worry..... there's nothing in the bottom half showing but....... there's certainly a lot of information in the facial expressions ninja
Well now I'm downright interested.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
ok here I go guys

User Image

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeata Zi
minghi
Yeata Zi
minghi

Well now I'm downright interested.

it's not news... only a fangirl's imagination...
ohohohohohohohoho im going to hell for this

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
HUE HUE HUE HUE emotion_dowant

MAMA LIKE

I am also probably going to hell for this.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
minghi
ok here I go guys

User Image

[[I can't respond to this. I'mm too busy giggling and choking on my own spit. Beautiful edit! We'll just assume Bellecoso never ever sees this XD]]

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Hassli
I'm 24 years old. Why?

Erm. Okay. sweatdrop Shipping in this case does not mean boxes. I think some one explained it earlier better than I can.

Sure. I was working on making sure we had at least a pretty good supply of teas available in the break room but I can get some hot chocolate too.

[Am I making this more awkward than it needs to be? I wasn't sure if you were being serious with that statement before. Also, wow, I'm twenty three myself.]

Fluffy Creature

Yeata Zi
Growliere
I was trying to track NPCs in Durem, but no leads. Maybe my nose is busted. Or maybe trying to follow peoples' scents in a bustling city isn't the best idea. At least I found a bunch of nice cafes along the way. emotion_drool

I wonder if the NPCs other than Rina and Kanoko are into shipping at all.
Maybe head out of the city and clear your nose a bit. I hear Barton is lovely this time of year.

That's a good idea boss! And certainly less risky than sneaking about on airships hehe.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bellecoso
minghi
ok here I go guys

User Image

[[I can't respond to this. I'mm too busy giggling and choking on my own spit. Beautiful edit! We'll just assume Bellecoso never ever sees this XD]]

eheheheheheheheheheh
i'm pretty sure if bellecoso saw this she's gonna rip my wings out emotion_0A0

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
XinYunMei
Hassli
I'm 24 years old. Why?

Erm. Okay. sweatdrop Shipping in this case does not mean boxes. I think some one explained it earlier better than I can.

Sure. I was working on making sure we had at least a pretty good supply of teas available in the break room but I can get some hot chocolate too.

[Am I making this more awkward than it needs to be? I wasn't sure if you were being serious with that statement before. Also, wow, I'm twenty three myself.]
I love hot chocolate.

And I guess you can ship stuff in big envelopes too.

(Nah. I'm not bothered by it. I just have fun being silly on here. Doing this makes me laugh, and if you can't laugh at yourself what can you laugh at?)

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
minghi
ok here I go guys

User Image

O//_//O *After a few minutes of staring* I feel like a voyeur. I think my mind's eye may need soap. Or whiskey. And I don't drink alcohol.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Growliere
Yeata Zi
Growliere
I was trying to track NPCs in Durem, but no leads. Maybe my nose is busted. Or maybe trying to follow peoples' scents in a bustling city isn't the best idea. At least I found a bunch of nice cafes along the way. emotion_drool

I wonder if the NPCs other than Rina and Kanoko are into shipping at all.
Maybe head out of the city and clear your nose a bit. I hear Barton is lovely this time of year.

That's a good idea boss! And certainly less risky than sneaking about on airships hehe.
Especially with our little Harpy problem. rolleyes

Besides, Rina is a supporter of ours! I'm sure with her help, you could easily get some info from the other Bartonites.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
XinYunMei
Hassli
I'm 24 years old. Why?

oh oh oh
may i have some tea please * ▽*)/
(also please dont let that picture get into your head i just can't stop myself from photoshopping some stuff.... maybe i should go work instead ninja )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff