Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

Part time paw, full time fan. Adorable paws are my favorite! heart

User Image

Having seen the success of a new Meido Cafe, the paw community decides they need to start a cafe of their own. They may not be able to start with the fanciest place but everyone is eager to help and make it the best paw cafe ever!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
EI Reports and Item Poses!

EI Report #6:
Quote:
It's a good thing that Kibbles Cafe has so many helpful volunteers because the place is always packed! It's time to upgrade the facilities so the PSPM rate increases (that's Paws Served Per Minute to the average joe!). One thing has been missing from the beginning and that's a cool refreshing drink that goes with any sweet treat. The pawfe staff head to Freshy Meadows Dairy to see if they can recruit some help of the bovine variety. Once there the friendly cows seem eager to help, "News has traveled all the way to our meadows about the success of Kibbles Cafe. We'd love to be your suppliers and can provide the freshest whole milk you've ever tasted." The taste is truly amazing and everyone rides back to Kibbles Cafe excited to begin the next phase~

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

EI Report #5:
Quote:
This week Kibbles Cafe gets a new volunteer... from the skies! A proper looking blue jay lands on their canopy eager to help out, "I can supply you with many worms. I know where the squiggliest ones live!" The staff looked a little alarmed and disgusted, "...Uh... I'm also really good at catching small fish. How about some bagel and minnow or crayfish sushi?"

Reports One Through Four:

EI Report #4:
Quote:
The new options on the menu are taking off like a delicious rocket ship launching into a flavorful new galaxy! Ah, then who should come visit Kibbles Cafe with a new opportunity but a sophisticated looking gentleman billy goat. "I have many fine aged cheeses made of high quality goat's milk. They would go spectacularly with some Italian salami or spread on lightly-toasted crackers. Perhaps you are interested in acquiring more clientele with discerning tastes?"

EI Report #3:
Quote:
Things are going pretty well at Kibbles Cafe so far. The customers are loving the fresh baked acorn pies, but there's definitely a need for more refreshments. Lucky for Kibbles Cafe, a sweet little Holland Lop is hopping up to the counter.

"Hello", she says shyly, "I collect so many carrots from my garden every morning and I was wondering... If you didn't mind that is... Can I help out and make fresh carrot juice every day?"

EI Report 2:
Quote:
Kibbles Cafe was only open for a few hours when an eager chipmunk showed up with some suggestions. "You should sell some acorn pies. I can collect the acorns myself and can bake a fresh pie every morning"
User ImageUser Image

EI Report 1:
Quote:
Slowly the news about a hot new Meido Cafe came trickling down into the paw community. Cute outfits and delicious sounding drinks?! Paws would walk by and press their muzzles against the glass in jealous admiration. "We must build a paw cafe of our own!!", they agreed. They may not have the funds of their taller, tail-less friends but with lots of hard work, they fixed up and old cart and opened for business. They don't have much, but pretty soon lots of friends stop by all eager to help.

User ImageUser Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
~Terrific Fans!~

Are you a patron of the cafe?
*Should we do a separate list of Waiters/Waitresses*?
Please sign your name!
aka tell Hydro to add you

`Hydro
caisu
Akari Yui
fawn freckles
syoumei
RAPsody Ltd
Sanya the Kiki Kitty
DYRL
aj OwO
krixkrax
August Star Of Heaven
Darksp
gum disease
Tute Sweet
elaisa_angelic
Kaho_Mizuki
Xashowd
Major Revolution
Yeata Zi
Brookpelt
Riffler
Candypluff

Battle-ready Duck

Thank you for the thread!!
I love this ei already! emotion_kirakira

Stubborn Gifter

I may not be into Paw, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the storyplot as well as the poses. =P

Anyway, cute apron and the cart. Can't wait to see what else these Paws will stalk do.

Battle-ready Duck

ooh I love this ei so far, so sign me up please! *u*

Interstellar Kitten

I legitimately went "aww" when I saw the announcement for this item!
Kibbles cafe... so cute, omfg. I can't wait to see what it evolves into! I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

I don't have enough to get it right now, but I hope to get it before it finishes up.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
My house is styled after Kiki (The Kiki Kitty Hotel and Cafe) but this is indefinitely cuter!

My feelings for this REI can pretty much be summed up with this:

User Image

Precious Nerd

I noticed a dreaded green pixel. It shall be gone soon.

Hater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ELFKRENGLRKGN
I WANT 5 OF THEM

Hater

milkbun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so wait are you doing the REI? ; u ;

Neko's Partner

so cuteeeeee !!!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
milkbun

This is your lovely work? emotion_kirakira

Smol Waffles

Me mee me meeee!!!!!!

Yay! Paw rei!

Now to decide if I should wait for the tier to appear at the end of the month or get it now. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff