Dionaesil 0.088709677419355 8.9% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 868 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 > >>

This is my prediction thread.
I am going to talk about the evolving items
I will also give reviews about the weeks evolutions

Shall we begin???

Predictions

User ImagePicolitrosso's Urn- This item is showing very very close resemblances to the biancamella! The bottle and the sash, though this time it will be same amazing funeral clothes, like lacy flowing dresses, and slim white tuxidos, so you can look good dead!!!

User Image
Death Whisper- I think this item will change fom weapon to waepon getting larger and greater each time it evolves, I hope to see some battle gear to, maybe a couple of ghousts!

User Image
Enchanted Book- Well, obviously this is Cinderella, so Im expecting pumkin groves at your feet and glass slippers. and of course her dress and the pirnce, they night evan through in thte Evil step sister, or the dog!!!

User Image
Furugasa- I think this will play out as a battle of fire verses blue fire, I think they can knock out some really cool poses, like a battle cloak or somthing, I still cant tell much about it

User Image
Inari's Beads- Im so looking forward to whats going to happen, I think it is starting to show signs of clothes, I hope they keep the fox theme. I hope it turnes into a catOnine whip!

User ImageAlruna's Rose- I think this item will be a very dark item, Maybe black thorns whrapping up your avi's legs. I think it will be a huge success. Im thinking wings for the leaves they look suspitious!!! Im leaning twards succubis(sp?)

User ImageDionaesil- I feel that this item will be a giant plant item (obviously) But I feel it will go alonge the lines of the clasic Mario Monster plant, and that one house item. Im hopeing it will turn out!!!

Evolutions to come

User Image
Inari's Beads- (June, 20)

User Image
Furugasa- (June, 20)

What I think about this week (Really cool week)

User ImageAlruna's Rose- I really like the cape thing, and Im staring to see the wings evolve, I love the sexyness of this item, it is really showing up!

User ImagePicolitrosso's Urn- I love the sash if you look at it closely it is amazing! it is shiny and glittery I cant wait to see what happens next!

User Image
Enchanted Book- I love this item, It is showing the birds and mice make her pretty dress. Next evolution we should expect one. I love the detail on this week amazing!!!

Prediction Images

Biancamella

Dionaesil

Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/evolving-item-predictions-and-other-evolving-stuff-updated/t.38434829_1/][IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/Conbob151515/banner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Disscus
Items to come.
Predictions.
Or just dop whatevet

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
The experiment will probably flow out over your avatar's hand next evolution.
-just my opinion-

Edit: In the japanese legend of the moon bunny, when the moon dissapears, the bunny dies.
Seeing as how the moon is currently waning, Something bad might happen to da wee'ul rabbet
thats a very good theory!!!!!!! mrgreen
damn i hafta wait like a month for my only evolving item that i own to evolve stressed
the bunny might transform or die. sad
I know!!!
My favorite item is the Biancamella!!!
But it will take awile...
I sure hope the bunny doesn't die!!!

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

I don't think it will, it doesn't look that type
anyone have a prediction for the alruna's rose???
l Syntax ERROR l

I don't think it will, it doesn't look that type

I dont think it will ether. Your avi is amazing!!!

Its obvious to me that we will keep getting awesome clothing type items from Baincamella (sp?)

Hermes Moon I think is really going to surprise people with this weird moon changing phases.

Isn't The Experiment supposed to be a skin? I was under that impression. sweatdrop

and yes I think the Rose is going to be hugely successful as its a first real "demonic" evolving item.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oink oink
I hope the biancamella will stay clothes. I really want a dress.
The Experement is an exelant idea, I never thought of that.!!!
Oh gawd, now that you mention the possibility of Drome being a mount-item, I think that might be right. I sure hope not, it's my first EI hoard! gonk

Or well, I hope there's at least a few cute-feathery-dino poses.
I know I bought one too. only one though!!!
Im sure it will be fine.
Goodnight every body!!!!
Hey guys! Im back!!!
Does anyone wanna talk???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items