Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Gaians,

Did you miss us? We’re back with another awesome edition of Posting For Millions! Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 30 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 30 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 500,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million)

How this contest works:

1) To Qualify: Please post in this thread once per day to qualify. Winners are selected randomly.

2) Winners are Posted: Winners are posted once per day (at random times) in the thread.

3) Collect Winnings: Send a PM to Not Robin Leach within 30 minutes to claim the jackpot and include your email address that you have on file with that account (required for authenticity verification reasons). Incomplete PMs will not qualify so do it right. The date/time stamps of the PMs (always in PDT) will determine whether someone has won or was too late. Winner must be in good standing on Gaia (not had ToS violations, etc). All decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Gaia and will be deemed final (sorry, but we can’t afford Price Waterhouse as an independent auditor).

4) Unavailable When Winners are Posted: Sorry! We're posting winners at random times daily. The winnings will grow by 100,000 per day. Keep posting in the thread, we might just randomly choose your name again!

5) Posting More than Once per Day: Disqualifies you for the day. Boo!

This contest will be ongoing until 1) we run out of gold to give out or 2) we run out of fun with it.

Good luck!
The Winners Circle

List of the randomly chosen users who have 30 minutes to PM Not Robin Leach to claim their prize:

XxHoshikoHimexX has until 11:45am on July 7 to race to the inbox and send out a PM to claim their prize of 500,000 gold!!!

ophites has until 11:15am on July 8 to dart through the treacherous sea of Grunnies and Grombies and claim their prize of 600,000 gold!!! Good luck!

AnimeNinja1124 has until 11:54am on July 11 to run, run, run to their inbox and send a message to claim their 900,000 gold!!!

Sugar_Crush_95 has until 2:43pm on July 12 to chop through the vines and weeds that are trying to get in the way of 1,000,000 gold!!!

Death Dreamer8 has until 2:56pm on July 13 to jump through the ring of fire to claim their jackpot worth 1,100,000 gold!!!

Yahshi has until 1:27pm on July 14 to race their fingers across the keyboard and set it ablaze to claim their prize of 1,200,000 gold!!!

SURPRISE SECOND ENTRY! Bekahhbearr has until 3:27pm on July 14 to quickly send out her PM to claim her prize of 1,200,000 gold!!!

XxlollygalxX has until 1:13pm on July 15 to jump over the sea of sharks and claim their prize worth 1,300,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! XxlollygalxX braved the fierce waters and claimed the prize, congratulations!!! This means that the jackpot is going to restart!

ElegantlyLuminous has until 11:45am on July 18 to swing across the lakes of tyrannical goat men and claim their prize of 1,000,000 gold!!!

Tautomer has until 2:05pm on July 19 to finish a 10,000 mile sprint and claims their jackpot worth 1,100,000 gold!!!

Tenth Ride Free has until 1:43pm on July 20 to dive into a vat of robotic arm parts and claim the jackpot worth 1,200,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Tenth Ride Free was able to brave the fierce robots and claim the jackpot! Congratulations!!!

l Zen Meta l has until 3:45 pm on July 21 to run through a horde of rabid fangirls to claim their prize of 500,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! l Zen Meta l was able to survive countless fangirl-related injuries and claim their prize!!! Check back tomorrow for your chance to win 500,000 gold!

xoxo jacee has until 3:47pm on July 22 to kayak through a plague of locust to claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!!

speaker of the oceans has until 11:44am on July 25 to wrangle six sharks and claims their jackpot worth 800,000 gold!!!

ROX75 has until 3:53pm on July 26 to chomp down on thirty pounds of raw lettuce meat to claim their jackpot worth 900,000 gold!!!

XxKristoffxX has until 1:43pm on July 27 to dig down to the core of the Earth, extract some very hot material, and deliver it to claim their jackpot worth 1,000,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! XxKristoffxX was able to dig fast enough and claim their jackpot!!! Which means the jackpot will now be reset to 500,000 gold.

ii_Amby Bear_ii has until 1:18pm on July 28 to wade through a wall of half-legged tree stompers and claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! ii_Amby Bear_ii was able to brave the fierce tree stompers and claim the jackpot!

Mystique Phoenix07 has until 4:52pm on July 29 to dive into the Pit of All Seeing Great Apes and claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!!

ElecTrickster has until 5:42pm on August 1 to chomp down and devour six hundred sticky notes and claim their jackpot worth 800,000 gold!!!

Frank_Piton has until 1:39pm on August 3 to tear up 400 phone books from end to end and claim their jackpot worth 1,000,000 gold!!!

Missuz MeowMeow has until 4:44pm on August 4 to race around the world seven times to claim their jackpot worth 1,100,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Missuz MeowMeow was able to race around the world and claim the jackpot!!! The jackpot will now reset!

x- Chiffon has until 1:11pm on August 5 to punt a football all the way across the Mariana Trench and claim their prize worth 500,000 gold!!!

Dying Lullaby has until 2:32pm on August 8 to ride a clown over the barren desert of the Sahara to claim their prize worth 1,000,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Dying Lullaby was to race across the desert and claim their prize! Jackpot will now reset to 500,000 gold! Check back tomorrow for your chance to win!

earthbound65 has until 2:48pm on August 9 to shoot down seven angry jumping shoe pipes and claim their prize worth 500,000 gold!!!

white_exile16 has until 5:15pm on August 10 to take a drill and drill all the way down to the Earth's core and harvest moleman to claim their jackpot worth 600,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! white_exile16 flew out of their chair and pulled up a moleman in record time! The jackpot will now reset to 500,000 gold! Check back tomorrow for your chance to win!

Lady Sayomi has until 11:01am on August 11 to fight the ferocious Manticore and bring forth its head to claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! Lady Sayomi was able to slay the Manticore and win the jackpot! This means the prize will reset once again, check back tomorrow for your chance to win!

asian_vue_gurl has until 4:45pm on August 12 to race twenty sleds of snow dogs across the Pacific Ocean to claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!!

wonder_angrybird has until 2:16pm on August 15 to deep sea dive and capture thirty-seven angler fish and claim their prize worth 800,000 gold!!!

Kittiaro Ichigo has until 3:50pm on August 16 to drink seven gallons of horse water to claim their jackpot worth 900,000 gold!!!

Damascus Rose has until 2:16pm on August 17 to eat 400 pounds of shredded broccoli wheat and claim their prize worth 1,000,000 gold!!!

nutella-wh0re has until 3:25pm on August 18 to cage dive with 666 sharks and claim their prize worth 1,100,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! nutella-wh0re was able to survive the sharks and claim their prize! That means the jackpot will now reset to 500,000 gold!

Hollicost11 has until 5:16pm on August 19 to run across three bodies of water to claim their prize worth 500,000 gold!!!

Soul thieff has until 5:59pm on August 22 to dive into the Atlantic Ocean and pull up 50 pounds of crab to claim their jackpot worth 800,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Soul thieff was able to pull up all those crab and claim their jackpot!!! That means the pot will reset to 500,000 gold! Check back tomorrow for your chance to win!

Coffed has until 6:01pm on August 23 to wrap three bandages around six mummies and claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Coffed was about to wrap up the mummies and claim their jackpot! That means the pot will reset to 500,000 gold! Check back tomorrow for your chance to win!

BlackBloodMoon88 has until 6:02pm on August 24 to surf across the Nevada Desert and claim their jackpot worth 500,000 gold!!!

Wheatheart has until 3:46pm on August 25 to climb six ropes a total distance of 3,145,169 feet long and claim their jackpot worth 600,000 gold!!!

stxceh has until 4:38pm on August 26th to load seven cannons and fire nine sub missiles to claim their jackpot worth 700,000 gold!!!

Illcomebackt o y o u has until 5:25pm on August 29th to poke 300 pin holes into a slab of iron to claim their jackpot worth 1,000,000 gold!!!

asian_vue_gurl has until 4:51pm on August 30th to strike down the evil flying demonic serpents and claim their prize worth 1,100,000 gold!!!

Golden_Star569 has until 5:53pm on August 31st to fly through the sky at 1,000/mph and claims their jackpot worth 1,200,000 gold!!!

eduard_riddle has until 5:43pm on September 1st to drink 23 gallons of root grass ice cream and claim their jackpot worth 1,300,000 gold!!!

BlackBloodMoon88 has until 4:48pm on September 2 to set fire to three evil jumping ant tofu to claim their prize worth 1,400,000 gold!!!

Novelty Kings has until 4:23pm on September 6 to possibly be the very last winner of Posting for Millions! Dig through six miles of the Earth to receive the jackpot which is now at 2,000,000 gold!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Novelty Kings was able to dig into the Earth fast enough and claim the final jackpot worth 2,000,000 gold!!!!

Thank you everyone for participating! We will certainly be back soon with another set of contests for all you wild and crazy Gaians!

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
Nice to see this back again! 3nodding

I would spend my winnings on an item I am guesting for that is out of my price range, or to help earn back what I have spent on this event. whee

Shirtless Streaker

I would spend it on art, spread the wealth so-to-speak.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I would spend the gold on anonymous gift spamming my friends with items they have been questing and/or off their wishlist. With what I have left I will purchase avatar art. heart

Invisible Gaian

I'd go buy some art that I've been wanting for a while emo so good but so expensive...if there was left overs, I'd go MP trawling =D
EDIT: I'd probably go on a 'tip'ing spree XD

Fashionable Vampire

._.
Not again.

As far as the money goes...I'd use it for the event, then for wishlist items.

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Oh, I hope I get it this time! I'd use the money on art. I'm not going to lie, I'd definitely get art. Or perhaps I'd get a few items that I've had on my wishlist, but I've been too lazy to get.

Phantom

I'd try to buy most of the items on my wish list, then I would donate whats left to those with quests.
heart i would love to see my avatar as an anime so i would spend it on art and since i owe my free 100k i would finally pay him back and get everything i have on my wishlist and when all my deeds are dona i will be happy heart

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
At this point in time, I would probably spend the gold I won on Anon gifting for the event xD

I'd be able to buy bigger stuff than the crappy 100g stuff I've been buying too x3

Tipsy Friend

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Pusher 50

derp :3

On RIG Pets to add to my [small] collection!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff