Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
MaiaFavnir

I'm not staff, but I think there is a Saber item. Try looking at the Adelpha items?
Features

Could you guys create a small flash space for weddings? It would be a good idea to charge some gold for using it however the graphics Not looking like the ones in friend chats but more like a virtual hollywood graphics

Relentless Glitch

a busted radio
Dalia Royce
a busted radio
Dalia Royce
a busted radio
Items

Did you guys figure out what to do with the zomg rings yet?

1. Unsoulbind - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/unsoulbind-rings/t.95120139/
    2. Trash
    3. Sell
    4. Storage

yes i know, but we were told that the staff had something special in mind.

they forgot about it and i was wondering if they forgot about it again.
I guess it could help to be specific. Because technically, they already did something about it. sweatdrop

sorry.

the staff said that they were going to unbound the rings and do something special with them.
people speculated about it for a while, like if the rings would be used as items.

when a user asked in SF about the status, one of the staff said that they completely forgot about it.
Fair enough considering I also forgot about it. redface

Lonely Demigod

12,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Items

you know we still have a s**t tone of ZOMG items, still waiting on what we are supposed to get with them.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Features

Question: The New releases hasn't been updated since October, are there any plans to add more things to it in the near future or is it on hold?
Hillbilly Hikari
User Image

ITEM

Is it possible to get a matching devil tail for these horns? We have the toxic splatter tail (with no horns) but not striped.
User Image

User Image

please look at
petit boy avi he has the d tail on

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
Will Anything ever be done with the old ZOMG rings? For example being made into equipable items.
Dalia Royce
Samuel Riley Mikael
Items

Hello Gaia staff, I have a question about a locked item in my inventory. Under the game tab I have 4 Skittles Raffle Tickets with a description of "Collect SKITTLES® Raffle Tickets for your chance to win amazing real-life prizes." However the items have a gold lock and appear to be soulbound. Is there anything I can do with these other than selling them?
The staff mentioned that they can't really change anything about sponsored items without the sponsor's approval. Since that ticket's purpose already past its effective period for the last several years, you can just keep it as a souvenir or if you are able, trash or sell it.

Oh okay thanks! I was just really confused by it.

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Misc.
Is there an office pet?
If yes, why aren't there pics?

Invisible Pawn

Features

Are there any plans to increase the amount of outfits that can be saved? I know for myself and other users as well feel that 20 slots is simply not enough.

Apologies if this has been asked before. I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread and this is my first time participating in one of these AtS threads.

Edit: Just saw someone ask a question like this. So I'm going to just edit and ask another question that hopefully hasn't been asked.

Items

Will there be a green recolor of the Ciel/Rosamund items anytime soon?

Timid Strawberry

14,150 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Question Category: Items

So after discovering that the Cat Burglar's Treasure was a D.N.Angel references, would it be possible to have anymore items based off the anime or manga?
As someone who is a big fan of the series, I would love another item from this awesome series~ 3nodding

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Features/Items

Would it be possible to wishlist and gift game items?

It would make life a ton easier being able to wishlist the inks needed for body dyes, or the fish needed for wing crafting...and more than once I've gone to do that (or to gift myself an ink from a mule) and gone 'Oh yeah. I can't. crying '

So yeah...those would be awesome to be able to do, thanks!

Hungry Werewolf

Features

Here Im again with my question XP
Any plans to release the pet system, or it was totally canceled?

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Asexual Sex Goddess
Games

I noticed that some games aren't played as often (ELF, etc.)

Are you going to reduce the number of servers or just delete the main ones (Anime Cafe, etc) and just make it all user rooms for flashspaces? And will you take unpopular games down?

Gaia is long overdue for a bit of house cleaning. Many of our older games will probably get a facelift or re-invigorated. Some of them are glitched or have very old code, some beyond repair and we will address that as it comes. We're also looking into partnering with more games outside of GaiaOnline and adding new ones that will hopefully be more MMO in nature. We'll be sharing more details once we have working backends and graphics that we can preview.

Married Assailant

12,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
`Hydro
MaiaFavnir

I'm not staff, but I think there is a Saber item. Try looking at the Adelpha items?

Kay, thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces