Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vxnea's Bae

Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
Will we have any Evolving Item release soon? There are a lot of REI but we haven't seen a nice EI in a long while!

Partying Trader

Are you going to do more anime campaigns? Cause It would be awesome to have a shugo chara one. *-*

Stellar Succubus

Loving seeing staff replying all around the site lately, like Uncle Kenny, Codemonkey and Siskataya. It's great ^_^

Ever thought about adding male and female poses to each MC? It'd be cool to have a bit of both for each theme :3

Spoopy Specter

Flux
Greetings, a couple of questions related to Gaia fishing:

1- If more updates are possible, would it be possible to add an emergency save feature? In case the game crashes for whatever reason (internet connections and such), after all Heralds of Chaos and zOMG have them. I assume this would mean re-designing the game?

2- Could you please update the captcha so it matches the one in booty grab and the forums? Its still in the original style and it can be annoying sometimes.

zOMG doesn't get updated at all. We have sooo many bugs and no one fixes them.

Scurvy Pirate

Flux
Greetings, a couple of questions related to Gaia fishing:

1- If more updates are possible, would it be possible to add an emergency save feature? In case the game crashes for whatever reason (internet connections and such), after all Heralds of Chaos and zOMG have them. I assume this would mean re-designing the game?

2- Could you please update the captcha so it matches the one in booty grab and the forums? Its still in the original style and it can be annoying sometimes.

Yeah, unfortunately any changes like those to Fishing would require a pretty hefty overhaul of the game and we just don't have the resources to put toward that currently.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i'm gonna suggest that we have items that aren't so heavy - i mean, where are the genie anklets?

if i'm gonna have the caribana anklets, might as well commit to having them as bracelets - OH WAIT WE DON'T HAVE ANY.

Lonely Prophet

Any chance of a family/pregnancy mini EI?

Familiar Noob

ninja
i have nothing for this Monday ... surprisingly
gataka
Soooooooooo, what will happen to HoC? x P

And any Daft Punk fans working at Gaia?

There won't be new development on HoC unfortunately. I like Daft Punk, but won't say that I'm a fan.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
How's the summer event coming along? surprised

Organic Tea's Princess

Tipsy Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Married 100
User Image

Good evening/morning admins! So I want to know the reasoning why it takes a week to get back one PM from an admin said they would respond? I hate to be impatient but I am questing and that scamming report was filled out in April and it's mid May now. When I last asked in April I was told 7-10 business days. Can you at least be more accurate when it comes to getting a ticket resolved?

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Hello all ^_^

Just wondering is there any conventions in Louisiana that catch your attention, that you would be willing to go to??? The closest convention is in Dallas, Texas...and financially i won't be able to make it cry (even though i've never even been to a convention before) sweatdrop

Would love if you could answer this question, thanks. cat_smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Javier Cross
lanzer
Hello Everyone!

Next week is Fanime! How time flies! For those who are going, I look foward to seeing you this Saturday!

How many of you have seen the latest Star Trek movie? I'd love to know what all of you think!

Zero Omega
''

Siskataya
''

How come tektek.org is suddenly being bombarded by Malware programs and viruses being on the loose all of a sudden?

Shouldn't a Crackdown or massive site scan for either Viruses or Malware be in order in tektek.org if that's acceptable?

For that matter, what are the odds of a ZOMG Sequel in the works in the future of the site?

Dunno, we don't own or run TekTek. The owner of the site would have to figure that out.

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello admins!!
I just really want to ask, when are you going to add stuff onto the gaia app? I mean, I know you just fixed a gaia cash or something problem on it this week, but it's also very... low quality, you could say. We have no access to guilds or being about to accept requests, we also do not have a back button, and it's just overall bad quality...
Thanks!
~Aurora

Unstoppable Superhero

Jak Bauer
the pottah
Do you guys ever have flings?

I have, in the past, flung nerf darts at Zero. And it is quite likely that I will again in the future.
emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces