Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Gender Swap 100
Dear Admin,

I have a question regarding petition items. Why is it that the petition items that are made into items being released through the alchemy program? This, in my opinion, makes the time and effort of doing the petition go to waste with the creation of the impossible or extremely expensive alchemy items. Wouldn't it be simpler to just release the petition items as regular shop items? Or, should we wait on Crosstich competitions that involve the item of choice?

deadflie's Husband

Snarky Man-Lover

16,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
So I gotta question concerning zOMG. I've been having issues with orbs. I don't know if it's been fixed but my orbs are crazy. I'll upgrade a ring and it will take 10 orbs instead of 5 or whatever.And when I earn orbs, they dont show up. That or my orb amount goes to: 45245234523569.

I'll be blunt, it's annoying. I have to leave the game for a few minutes, reenter, and then, repeat the process if needed!

Answers would be nice >:
what is up with the big scary grunny heads floating around here!!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
One Who is Not Loved
Not sure if this was asked already or not, but...

Will the new shop, Mecha Neko, be staying around in the future?
Or was it just made exclusively for the FMA item because of the restrictions?
And, if it will be used, will it have only official anime sponsored items, or any kind of anime knock off items?

We are currently workin with various companies to try to bring you more official anime branded items from your favorite anime series. Unfortunately some of the companies only have the legal right to distribute merchandise in the us. In these situations we will be using Mecha Neko to distribute them.

Mysterious Trickster

Three Questions:

1) When is the Staff going to open up applications for SCAS? It's high time to get new blood in the guild to have games and features beta tested before it goes live. This is so you goes have less ******** ups, such as Alchemy.

2) Why are you still developing Facebook games when Google+ and Foursquare are available, and can probably bring in more users with those...? While facebook is popular, Google+ is growing fast.

3) Since Zynga has purchased OMGPop, does this mean you guys will have the opportunity to develop in-house games? This does not include the facebook crap games you guys are developing.

Dangerous Lunatic

Bunny Named Colby
Leader Clair
Bunny Named Colby
will you guys start removing the inactive 2003 accounts, they are just taking up space and its just encouraging people to crack into them.
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

That would only ******** up the servers.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
How will it mess up the servers, honestly if gaia runs anyway that my old datebase for a old project work all you have to do is go in the mysql database and delete the username and data, it will not "********" it up, it will actually make it run smoother since more data is for use.

Yes, it will. Since each account is set up with it's own number, if you remove the account, it'll remove the number. Hence, ******** up the servers.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
burning_eyes
Hello hello
just wanted to know
why the av change keeps
crashing on me.. when I try to change
my avatar???

It started when the new coke-cola
ads started...I had to restart
like 3 or 4 times hahaha
Leader Clair
abandoned_kitsune
yeah can u remove the dead account that haven't logged on in at most a year?

Gaia has said they never will since it would ******** up the servers.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

-_- o////o wellp this sucks they just take up space > surprised :p idk

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lyanda
1.Can you fix the gaia app?
I can't seem to log in on my account for it.

2. I bought items from a hacked account. I only knew about it after the trade was done. I have both items in my invo, but I really don't want to keep them. What will happen next? Will I get banned for this? D:

And thank you for the cross stitches contests results and the new one ^u^

2. We do not ban someone for receiving or buying hacked items if they were simply an innocent party to it. At the very worst (assuming you did not know about the items origins) you will have your trade pass temporarily disabled, we will contact you about it, and then remove the item or reverse the transaction.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ziarinaa
Can we please have the Mecha Neko shop in th rest of the world too emotion_kirakira

Copyright laws, dude.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Dapper Dabbler

petitefeet
I just wanted to swing through and say thanks for recycling the zOMG Easter event. heart

You're welcome!

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
How are you all? I was wondering, how did you all come up with Gaia Online? Also who initially thought of it?

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
I don't know if this has come up before or not, but I've been wondering why it is that in barton town, when I make a role play thread, I have the power to delete posts of anyone who posts in my thread, but when I make an OOC thread in the barton OOC, I do not have this power. Is there some reason for this?

4,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Are you going to have Legend of Korra items, if the show gets even more popular?

Aged Genius

Solemn Edelweiss
Hello everyone.
Only one question really:
I've been having serious problems loading towns, earth day stage, rally, hollywood and all classic games.
No problem loading zOMG though.

I do have flash player installed and the trick about cleaning my history or cookies doesn't work 9 out of 10 times.

Is there something you could possibly do? There are a lot of people having this problem.

Hmm, that's strange! You don't a have an ad-block running do you?

Can you send me a link to how you are launching towns? Can you get to you house?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff