Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize if this question was already asked, but I'm curious; I know there are some upcoming new games planned for Gaia. Will all of these be based on Facebook, or will we have some Gaia-based, 100% free games as well?
milkbun
pearsimone
Woot! Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release an "I am" item that lets your avatar become a penguin? There have been numerous cats and dogs, but when it comes to penguins, nada. Please enlighten me regarding this. biggrin

It is always a possibility though there isn't one planned at the moment.
Thank you dear! I hope gunter had that pose. xd

Thank you for designing awesome things for us to wear! 4laugh

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Devilish Cherub
will you answer my question? emotion_kirakira

Yes. You only get one though. And this was your question. emotion_omnomnom Thank you for using Ask the Admin!

Precious Nerd

Aaron Kain
milkbun
Aaron Kain
a quick question: in the modus operandi item, at first i had detective wolfs stuff, such as the camera, hat, and jacket. but when the udate came for it, with rapunzel's hair and hands, detective wolf's stuff was replaced by it. is that supposed to happen?

Yes it's an evolving item.

ik it's an EI, but i didn't know that the parts would be replaced, since S-pop evolved too and still retained it's original poses.

Gotcha. 3nodding
S-Pop is a Rapid Evolving Item. REIs always keep the poses while they evolve as they are on the same generation. Regular Evolving Items like Modus go through generations and change every evolution. When they are done all poses are unlocked.
I'm really liking how you guys now have a "replied by" stamp on answered posts. This is super useful and probably saves you guys oodles of time too. Clever!

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I have a few questions regarding zOMG:
1) Is it still possible to implement new badges? The devs have made the art for many already, but if I've heard that the developer who programmed the badges left. Would it be at all possible to put in new badges with art already made, or is it just not very high on the to-do list?
2) There are 2 huge glitches in DMS that need to be fixed:
-The infamous instance reset: sometimes for no apparent reason, or if nobody is in the Green Rooms but one person is in the first part of the maze (the yellow rooms), parts of, or the entire DMS instance may be reset, wasting hours of hard work done by crews.
-Unable to finish quest chain: there is a glitch with the last quest (kill kamila). you can finish the conversation with alastor thats SUPPOSED to grant you the quest, but it does not register on the PDA. and even if you kill both of Kamila's forms in a single run, Alastor still does not acknowledge that you have done the quest.
--Seeing as many users have paid for this content, these should be in the top priority of glitches to fix.
3) Approximately how long will this "maintenence mode" last? A few more months? A year? Forever? Even just a general time span would be nice sweatdrop

Misc. questions:
-I have seen many concepts for new items that would someday be used in epic recipes. would it be too hard to put in a new epic recipe every now and then? or perhaps make the recipes available in back alley bargains; this could draw in a bit more profit for zOMG!
-in alchemy, some formulas require items that are one-time-only grants in zOMG, and because of this, the price and demand have skyrocketed on the marketplace, and there are now very few in circulation. would it be possible to make the recipes for these items drops from regular monsters? even just rare drops would be nice sweatdrop

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
biglanky14
Psychoholic Slag
Here's a question that I'm sure is on many people's minds.

Why release a whole slew of evolving items that never make it past the second generation?

Because we're not planning on letting that happen again, and seriously appreciate your patience with that.

Thank you very much. I particularly feel that The Watchmaker shows a lot of promise, as do Ravenwood Manor, Master Alchemist, and Custom Cut. If you could continue the evolutionary paths for those items.

I appreciate your time and consideration,
Slag

Mysterious Trickster

Panagrammic
At least one of them has a beta planned for Juneish of this year -- and we'd like to have Gaia users be the beta testers.

Hell_Tutor
Hello there!
Will any of those games we saw some stuff being leaked about be out for us to play before December and will they all be Facebook games?

Just to add a question to here, Will the Staff look into using Super Cool and Secret (SCAS) to test out future features/games to the site? Because, I feel you guys don't even use them and just layout any new feature regardless if it has bugs or not. Example: Alchemy.

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
hotelite
Why do cis give items worth less than e ci

The smaller items and the bigger items are what determine the items price.
It's economically impossible for the CI to give items that are always worth more than the CI itself, because it would inflate higher to match it.
There has to be items that are not worth as much.

Scurvy Pirate

China DoII
Good evening!
I would like to be a site moderator but everytime I try to apply it always says "You can not apply at this time, come back later". Why is that?

I don't believe that is in any error messaging we have. Is that the exact message you receive?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
First time at ATA for me!

Happy Belated Birthday Lanzer!

Just one question! I know there was talk about updating the avatar arena and that it wasn't going to be easy, but I want to know if it's still being looked at or is it just completely out?

Aged Genius

Omnipony
After learning that Teal bunnies are only given in the flash. I've gone there everyday for atleast 3 - 4 hours.
I've never found a teal bunny,
But im finding Albino, and rainbow.

Im not sure how much the rarity differs,
But I've never found any bunnies in the flash.
Am I glitched or something?

ALSO,
That reminds me.
Lately whenever I go into the flash,
My avatar spazzes out and starts spinning, sitting down and getting up, flashing, and going super crazy.

Its not just on my screens, but others aswell.
Why is this happening?

As for the Easter event, try going into your own room. I'm not sure what's happening since you said you found teal, albino and rainbow, but also said you haven't found ANY bunnies.

For you avatar, go to your dress up page, remove and put back on your clothes, and re-save.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
In the monthly video, it was mentioned that we'll be getting another TV show sponsor this month. So, a few questions...

1. Will this be a big sponsorship with CS items, like the Adventure Time sponsorship was?

2. Any hint on what this sponsor show will be? emotion_kirakira

3. A less related question, but... I know for most sponsors, they have to come to Gaia, not the other way around. But if you don't mind me asking, in the case of sponsorships where items are sold for cash, do the sponsors get a cut of the money? If so, does that mean Gaia could potentially go up to the sponsor themselves and request a sponsorship?

Dapper Dabbler

Xelvorktork
Hello, i have a problem, with the bar below the avatars, where you can choose to see their profiles, start a trade, send a PM, etc.
Whenever i am in the forums(every forum) and i try to start a trade with someone, and click on the little arrow, the optins wont come down. I need to go to their profiles, and click the arrow in there, so that the options appear. Help please.
I dont know if this is the way to ask the admin, its my first time asking. Sorry if i caused any problems.

Hi Xelvorktork,

No problem - thanks for joining us! The best thing to do is to post in the Bug Reports forum. We constantly watch that forum, even if we're not replying in there all the time.

Beloved Entrepreneur

12,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
codemonkey37179
Neoskye Redeux
Um... When can we expect to see astra item to be animated in town,rally etc?

It will be included in towns 2.0. Hopefully by the end of the summer.

will this include zOMG, even better, all flash spaces?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff