Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Pirate Captain Sushi
So a while ago, Gaia had the idea for a mining game.
Do you guys think it will ever be picked back up in the future?

It's not currently on the agenda but we'd like to.

Familiar Noob

and then there was nothing to do but wait in a list .-.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

Would u ever add more emotes to town chat?

Benevolent Player

12,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Are you going to rotate some of the aquarium fish back in? I remember you saying you would, I am mostly interested in
Memphis the Mermaid
and The Gweehorse!

Love those darlings heart

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Zero Omega
[.Mint_Green_Bubble_Gum.]
Zero Omega
Shima Shinji
Zero Omega
Shima Shinji
Any chance of a Parenting/parenthood forum showing up, maybe as a subdivision of Lifestyle Discussion? Right now in the LD there's like, three different threads for parents/parents-to-be because it's such a broad subject that it's hard to condense it all.

Potentially, we'd have to see how much traffic this kind of subject gets within all the other forums on Gaia.

I know it's kind of a serious and mature subject for Gaia, but there are so many people that have aged with the site and have had kids since they joined! There's already a pregnancy thread, a parenting thread, and a thread that started out as an alternative parenting styles thread, but there's nowhere really that new people can ask for advice without feeling weird about jumping in to a topic full of actively chatting regs. It could also provide a good home for all those "OMG I think I might be pregnant?!" threads.

Oh I totally understand the desire for it, we just need to make sure that it would be a forum that actually gets traffic and isn't something that gets forgotten after a month.

Why don't you just make a guild for it?

I wouldn't know the first thing to include in a pregnancy guild. xd I'd rather leave that to a user who can do a much better job than me.

Haha, no - I think YOU should make it if it ever gets made. That would be amusing! XD

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
siskataya
worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
Its been a little over a month now since i sent in my last ticket and siskataya stated that if i showed proof I could get my wings back, but the ticket is still open and it seems no one has looked into it. Would be great if I could hear back from you guys, Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the post! Sorry about the delay to your ticket - it's being investigated still. I know it is an unusually long time to wait, and for that I apologize, but there are definitely extenuating circumstances with this case that require extra investigation. Hope you understand!

Sisky

Alright thanks a bunch and if it helps i'm sure you can check it some way, but im the only person on gaia that has made 4 different sets of backwings looking through the "wing mastery achievement!" biggrin

Wrathful Demigod

11,125 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Person of Interest 200
How can one Create a new idea for new gaia items? and what do we get if its created on the site? C:

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Little Dead Soldier
I just wanted to make sure with the new inventory arranger, does that mean we get limited space for our items or just limited categories?

Just limited categories

Manly Girl

Shirlox
ThisIsMyUsernameDuhhh
Shirlox
ThisIsMyUsernameDuhhh
Uhh... i'm new to this so uhh Why do the cash shop items have to be frozen?

That's only after the first time you pay with Gaia Cash via Paypal. It's a time period that your money is cleared as OK. This is only after the first time you pay.

So if i use paypal again i can sell the stuff i buy?

After you have purchased Gaia Cash for the first time with a Paypal method, you'll want to buy whatever items it is you want. If you have leftover cash it will continue to freeze your items for 7 business days each time you buy something. All of the original Cash must be gone before this effect stops happening.

Ohhh thanks for clearing this. sweatdrop

Noob

King Awesomolocity
Obnoxygen
King Awesomolocity
Obnoxygen
King Awesomolocity

~King Awesome

Wat.

It's the unsigned byte limit. And the limit of Gaia's systems.
~King Awesome

Oh! Thank you. How'd you find this?

I have that much gold jk I wish.
No, um...the common limit for most databases is either 2,147,483,647 or 4,294,967,295. And if you look at the marketplace, and sort by highest price...it'll show the 4.2 billion. That's the limit on the marketplace database, so it would make sense to assume that the gold limit is the same.

I don't know if anyone has hit the gold limit, however. (I kinda doubt it)
~King Awesome

Would be the saddest milestone ever.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Uncle Kenny
Meromictic
Uncle Kenny
Meromictic
Uncle Kenny
s-nate-boy
What do i do with this item "Soul of Fluff" from the easter event? (it is Locked)

You keep it until it becomes useful in the Summer event.

What if I didn't want my inventory to have a soul?

There should be a legit sellback option ;o;

wahmbulance dramallama

We'll provide an alternative to get rid of it once it's made useful for Summer. Until then you'll just have to close your eyes and pretend it's not there.

But what if my inventory starts crying because it can feel? gonk

Then we have become gods and will sell our code that turns database entries into sentient beings tomorrow so we can all become rich and famous.

NO! YOU'LL MAKE IT SELF AWARE! GAIA WOULD TURN INTO SKYNET! ; AAAA;

Aged Genius

Firmly Grasp It
Rally has went to disaster since you've taken away the option to choose rooms, just saying.
I've gone to transport to several people and end up with a completely white screen but with avatars. I sometimes get stuck, sometimes not. Are you aware of this problem? sweatdrop

You'll be able to choose rooms in the near future.

To whom were you transporting to?

Skilled Genius

codemonkey37179
Sasune
Will Towns 2 have the same rarities of bugs/paper/flowers as the first Towns or will the rarer ones be more common?

There is a new formula for the bugs, for Towns 2, and there is a better chance of finding rare bugs.
When do you expect Towns 1 to be dropped, quite some time ago (I believe Jan 20th) you said it would only be a few more weeks. Are you waiting to finish the new housing integration, what's the ETA of the new system and out with the old?

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
~ * Are you guys working on and/or "throwing around" any ideas for new games on Gaia? * ~ ~ * If So, what? * ~
Obnoxygen
King Awesomolocity
Obnoxygen
King Awesomolocity
Obnoxygen

Not an admin. But if you look in the MP, there are several items worth over 1B. It wouldn't make sense for it to reset at 1B when there are items worth more than 1B. Most likely a rumor.

Niccolo Ammaniti

~King Awesome

Wat.

It's the unsigned byte limit. And the limit of Gaia's systems.
~King Awesome

Oh! Thank you. How'd you find this?

2^32-1 is the largest number in a 32-bit system, if the variable is "unsigned." For "signed" variables, the range is between 2^31-1 and -(2^31).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff