Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the new found Baby Elder Dragon Inn where the food is scorching hot yet the drinks are fresh and cold! This is and will be the last of the Dragon Inn series: The Elder Dragon Inn.

Welcome!

The Elder Dragon Inn is a place where anyone of any age, size, gender, sexuality, religion, species, etcetera may come and hang out, talk and roleplay in a easy going atmosphere. The Elder Dragon is an inn and also a resturant and bar, other events may be added in the future and of course we have a notice board for free advertisements to other places.

Come chat and relax, it's usually quiet, though we have some unusual sometimes unrealistic moments but we can assure you, we plan to have fun here and hope you will too.

The Inn will be on a constant change of roleplay and just general chat. Feel free to use it as OOC or just in general. Nothing here is limited and there is no definite end and anything can happen. Time and realism fluctuates constantly here and though sometimes everything is normal, it's only a matter of time before the bathtub suddenly fills with blood... again.

Events
None

Wall of Fame
The Wall of Fame is simply a spot to add names of those who are regulars that have done something noteworthy, or for making one laugh or for various reasons. There's no competition, it's just a little added fun.

>None
>
>

Wall of shame
The Wall of Shame is another fun little wall for those who have done something or said something... weird, strange, derpy, unusual, horrifying and all manner of things. It's not a real shame, it's not a banned list, it's a wall for making fun of ourselves for the stuff we've done.

>None
>
>

Who reached....
Gain 500 gold for each page you reach too. A special bonus for page 1000.
Page 10: That-Cool-Guy-Dan
Page 50:
page 100:
page 200:
page 500:
page 1000:

Rules of the inn
1. Follow the Gaian TOS
2. Posting pictures are fine as long as you:
*Keep it PG13
*Don't stretch the page
3. There is no rule 3
4. Don't stretch the page full stop
5. No Trolling.
6. No Flaming!
7. Want to advertise something? PM me
8. Only Nayfin and Danodanz have the right to blow the inn up.
9. No God modes - being all high and mighty.
10. Some form of literacy is required, I understand not everyone has a perfect grasp on English but try to put some effort into it.

The Black List

>None. Let's keep it that way.

Idol of the Month

No one it's the first month!

Important notifications, announcements etc.

Key
> Announcement - Something new to the Inn, new stuff, staff and regullars
> Notifications - Just some reminders/warnings, possibly to remind those about the rules
> Random Messages - Gotta love randomness
> New Reguler, VIP, customer, winner - all to do with people.

> The Inn is...
The Elder Dragon Inn's Staff Members

Nayfin

Nayfin is the creator of the original Baby Dragon Inn, these days he rarely commits to Gaia but has always had a soft spot for the inn. Now he has decided to recreate the inn for the last time.

That-Cool-Guy-Dan

Dan is back and he's as carefree as ever. He had no idea what Nayfin was planning when he said he had an idea, surely he'll be more then willing to get this place back up and make it better then ever.

The Elder Dragon Inn's Regulars
The Dragon's History

The Dragon Inn once named 'The Baby Dragon Inn' was created in 2006 by myself. I wanted a place where my friends at school could chat on our favourite website and just roleplay however we wanted. We often stayed away to well early into the next morning when the sun would rise and we'd question just how it came to be that we stayed up all night. The Inn was the perfect place to let the hours just fly by.

Eventually things got strange and we had begun to meet some people who seemed to take the inn into their own hands. After a holiday or so we had returned to our inn to see it had been taken over completely. Strangely instead of just carrying on with the people who were posting, we decided to roleplay the act of burning down the Inn. The person whom had taken over the inn then used magic to return it to it's original state. The lack of realism in her post made me decide to rename the first post to something stupid and delete everything. Needless to say the girl who had taken over was not pleased.

After awhile I created a new inn, actually I created about four new inns. All of which were eventually after a series of posts got left abandoned as neither myself nor Dan simply had the time nor the interest to stay on Gaia. See Gaia had changed a lot and not really to our interests. The fact I'm on now is a miracle but I'm giving it a chance, mainly for the fun of having the inn again.

Some of the inns went well, some just died after a few posts. Eventually we left Gaia seemingly for good until just recently where one night I decided to hell with it and began making up some new plans for the new inn.

Now that we're adults we understand a lot more of things, for instance we know we're not always going to be on Gaia, or we may never tend to this inn for months at a time. But I have decided that I'll keep it ongoing no matter what. It might not be themed, or have anything outstanding but it is a memory that I want to keep on going. Anything could happen, nothing might happen at all but what I do know is, if I'm ever bored and have nothing to do, I can always pop in here, say hello, and just do whatever the hell I want in my very own inn. Hopefully Dan feels the same way.

So what with myself and Dan growing up and seeing life in new ways, I have decided the Baby Dragon Inn too has had some growing up. Now I welcome you to; The Elder Dragon Inn.
Dan had already suspected Nathan, what did he think he was naive enough to not know after a full blown discussion on past Baby Inn highjinks, followed by "I have a plan cool " Ohhhhh no sir. Dan was onto him, but it was an excitement nonetheless.

How long would the inn last this time? One night? 2 weeks? 742 years? All this rests in your hands, friends. Join us for the saddest thing you'll ever encounter, but who knows? This place might be the most beautiful place you find on the entirety of Gaia. (Probably not difficult)

You'll find it quite all over the place, sometimes we'll probably be in a roleplay state of mind, and the next it'll just be general chit-chat, do whatever you fancy on such a retrospect!
Notable Links

Dans Stuff.

The World According to Danzo - Dans old, abandoned as of October 2013 blog. Still over 100 entries for the truly bored out there.

Ramblings of a d**k- Dans newest set of blogs, still a work in progress. Mostly him whining about things.

Dan's Tumblr- He only just signed up last week, doesn't know what the ******** to do, and has 2 followers. Help him out, and he'll repay you in confidence boosters, and adoration.

Nathan's Stuff

Nathan's Tumblr- Cool stuff, a lot more active and game based than mine.

Duo Stuff

Nothing yet, expect podcasts, vlogs, who only knows what in the near future though!
The Menu!

Starters.

Tomato Soup
Muligatawny soup
Oxtail soup
Chicken soup
Garlic Bread
Chicken strips
Chicken poppers
Melon slices
Pineapple slices
Fruit pot- containing Oragne, peaches, melons and grapes

---

Main Courses

Autumn Salad
Summer salad
Steak
Cheese steak
Steak Diane -Steak soaked in rich gravy wine
Spaghetti Bolognese
1/2 Pounder beefburger and chips
1/2 pounder cheeseburger and chips
Kentucky Chicken
Enchiladas
Fajitas
Roast Chicken
Roast beef
Roast pork
Roast emo
Simple fry up- 2 sausages, beacon, beans and fried bread.

Ultra fat fry up- 4 sausages, fried egg, more beacon, beans, hash browns.

American fry up.- 17 sausages. 4 fried eggs, a pig, beans 8 hash browns, 16 pieces of fried bread, a side portion of lard and pig fat if needed.

Hot dogs,
Korma curry
chicken tikka curry
Regina curry
Thai green curry.

Cheese jacket potato
Chicken Tikka jacket potato
Bean filled jacket potato
Coleslaw jacket potato
Salad jacket potato
American jacket potato. (Filled with lard)

----
Desserts
Strawberry cheesecake
Raspberry cheesecake
Lemon meringue cake
Black forrest gatteiu cake
Scrab cake
Super chocolate cake

Blueberry muffin
Chocolate muffin
white chocolate muffin
triple chocolate muffin

Vanilla icecream
Strawberry icecream
chocolate icecream
mint choc ice cream
blue berry ice cream
bubble gum ice cream
phish food ice cream (Chocolate, marshmallow, and chocolatey lil fish)
cookie dough ice cream

Cookie dough
Deep fried mars bar (Americano special)
deep fried banana (Healthy american special)
Apple crumble
Jammie dodger crumble

Drinks
Coke
Coke lite
Coke-ain (Ask Dan behind the bar)
Orange Juice
Apple juice
Strawberry juice
Tea
Coffe
Latte
Mochachino
XTREME Mocha
Hot chocolate
Hot chocolate big time
Lilt
Sprite
Dr.Pepper

Staff.

Nayfin- Owner

That-Cool-Guy-Dan- Owner

Vacancies!

Barman/woman

Cook

Cleaner

Dude/dudette who goes out on runs to get random stuff

Bard

Person to make sure the bard doesn't get too bardy

Shameless Advertiser

-Knock Knock-

"Who's there?"

"Re-"

"Is it another reserve?"

"..............Yes, can I come in?"

".......Alright"
What the hell is this????? Is it? No, it can't be!

How can someone as awesome as Dan, be ever more awesome by having

DAN'S ACTUAL AWESOME MILKSHAKES!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are some flavors!

Sweets!

Skittles
Strawberry Millions
Apple Millions
Blueberry Millions
Bubblegum Millions
Strawberry Laces
Rainbow Belts
Sherbert Lemons
Foamy Bananas
Parma Violets
Haribo Starmix
Haribo Tangfastics
Haribo Supermix
Jelly Babies

-Chocolates!-

aero mint
after eight
boost
bounty milk
cadbury caramel
cadbury creme egg
cadbury fudge
crunchie
curly wurly
daim bar
freddo
double decker
ferrero rocher
fry's orange cream
fry's peppermint cream
hershey's cookies 'n' cream
kinder bueno
kit kat chunky
peanut butter kit kat chunky
lion bar
maltesers
mars bar
milka chocolate bar
milkybar
milky way
minstrels
peanut m&m's
reese's cups
rolos
smarties
snickers
terry's chocolate orange
toblerone
toffee crisp
turkish delight
twirl
twix
white kinder bueno
wispa

FRUITY!

Cherry
Strawberry
Banana
Kiwi
Lime
Apple
Pineapple
Lychee
Plum (Kinda gross)
Orange

Quote:
Would thou mind posting another reserve?

Already done.
Final Reservation!
Advertisements

If you wish to have your thread advertised feel free to message me. Will advertise other sites as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff