Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Folklore.

This story, like many others before it, starts in a more simpler time. For you, who hear this - On this exact day, of this exact second, as you draw this very breath and your ears hear these very words, a young man stood at the roof of the world and screamed his lungs out for guidance and help. This man, or rather young boy, was a Shinobi. Though this young man had fought tooth and nail to hang on to the life he had torn from the hands of man. Here he was, in the hour of need, life's tenacious fumes evaporating before his very eyes. He had lost the single most important thing in his life. His lover, wife, the vixen to his pups. All had been lost, and if you, good stranger, understand this ghastly bite, then you too would know what he might have felt on this day. As one would upon losing the love of their life. This man knew not what this feeling that cocooned and consumed him was, he knew not what he was being submerged with. It was a darkness his life had never known before, it was a pain that cut deeper than any flesh. He was truly as husk of a man, but now that husk filled with something else, something unrelated to his previous life. Something that would eventually forge a world of venomous hatred and scorn around him. A world of war and torment. A world created by a warrior, for a warrior.

A midst the sovereign of the mountain tops. He stood, weapon in hand. A silver sword. They called this mythological weapon "The Lycan Blade" or "Masamune No Ookami". They say this sword, his sword. Was forged from the fires of the sun by the gods themselves, however the sword has never been seen since that fateful day... Oh, excuse me; I'm getting off track. As I was saying, he stood a top the mountainside, sword in hand. He took his sword, and his pain, and his heartache and possessed and ilk of power, in which, he drove that very sword into his heart and kissed the world goodnight forever.

And this is where life ends...

But this is not where the gods intended it to. While he eternally rest within a pool of his own blood and the fog of clouds encompassing his body. They say the heavens broke apart and the sky wept tears, so light and so angelic for him. These flakes of snow, crying for him, for the burden he was about to take and forever bear upon him, they say that's why it always snows in his presence, the coldness upon his heart so great that it pains the entire world. It is believed that demon's and angel or Kami and Shinigami move from realm to realm between the after life and our world. On his way to Takamagahara they say that the Shinobi crossed paths with a wolf. Now, it is bad law to look into a wolves eyes, as when they watch you, they see your soul and all your sins you've comitted. And yet this Shinobi knew no better, but the wolf seen he had thrown his life away, had seen the pain inside him. And with this, he was cast from the heavens as the wolf pounced upon him in anger. Pouncing so hard and fast that they merged with the heavens themselves. Night representing; the wolf as the dominate hunter, and Daytime as man. And that's what they became. A hunter that never sleeps, a hunter of torment and unbelievable skill.

As the wolf tackled the Shinobi, it's said that he pushed him back down into the mountain his body lay dead upon. The wolf pushed him so hard that the mountain became volcano like in its shape, a bowl in the top. The Shinobi had been brought back from beyond life and death by a monster of eternal power, undeniable strength and became the physical form, to what filled his heart. That's right... nothingness and anger. The Shinobi was now, no longer any ordinary Shinobi, more man than beast, more beast than man. They called him 'The Black Wolf' or 'Kuro Ookami.' And with his eternal power, it is said he tore the wolves from the forest and made them into men like him, he created beastly warriors that knew neither rest nor pain. Warriors that fought and fought and fought like no men could before them. This possessed Shinobi was proclaimed as the Kage or "Shadow" (Meaning Leader or King) of the village of wolves he had created in the creator of that mountain. And this is how the village attained its name, in honour of the King of the Black Wolves, the Kage. And those wolves that were turned into men, their son's and daughters still walk amongst the village to this day, almost a hundred years later; or so it's said. I'm not sure what goes about up their in the clouds of that mountain, nor do I believe that Shinobi or the Wolf Kage even exist. But armies have been and never returned, proud Warlords have marched thousands into those hills and had never been seen or heard of again. It is said, that at the top of that mountain a man will be tested unlike any test he has ever had to face before. At the top of that mountain... There is only death waiting. And if you, my friend. Find that Wolf Kage and the army of the damned. Remember one thing.

Don't you ever look him in the eyes.

Good luck traveller. You’re going to need it.

User Image

POST 01 . . . . Introduction & Story

POST 02 . . . . Jobs & Rooms, Shops & Houses

POST 03 . . . . Thread Links

POST 04 . . . . Rules

POST 05 . . . . Exam's and Tournaments

POST 06 . . . . Layout

POST 07 . . . . Information

POST 08 . . . . Clan ranks, members and info
. P r o f i l e s .

For the Inn

Please send me this form and any additional information if you'd like to be perminent, but please make sure you stay to the guide lines of the form below (e.g. the text size and headings set up. To make it 'seem' neat). With additional information which includes weapons, fighting styles, etc, just add underneathe the form, in an orderly position. This form is also to be PM'ed to me with the correct heading. Also DO NOT send me your Shinobi Profile at random, you have to talk to me to become a Black Wolf, you cannot just "be one".

. I n n .

For perminent job status for the Inn
[size=10][b]Username:[/b] (I can't stress how important this is because if i need to contact you i wont remember who you are, please delete this caption once read an usernames been filled out.)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Room:[/b] (yeah you must have one)
[b]What job:[/b][/size]

Bar men

. R o o m s .

For Room's
[size=10][i][b]Username:[/b] [i can't stress how important this is because if i need to contact you i wont remember who you are]
[b]What room:[/b]
[b]Duration of stay:[/b][/i][/size]

Please note there are only 40 rooms available. There are 8 people per-room maximum, so that things don't get confusing. More will be added if need be. It is alright and welcomed to share rooms but please keep in mind, that even though the doors are closed, you're still in view of the public here. So "go get a room you two" doesn't mean what it is intended. Leave those things to PM's please.

<Permanent Resident>
<Temporary Resident>

VACANCIES: 8

Underground rooms
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 - Natsumi Kazama
5 -
6 -
7 - Tomoko Kazama
8 -
9 -
10 -

Lower V.I.P sweet's

11 - [Reserved]
12 - [Reserved]
13 - Argonon Kazama Kyosuke Kazama

. H o u s i n g & S h o p p i n g .

In the Village

These are buildings for some of the Shinobi and Villagers if they wish to own there own home or start a business within the village. As well as clan areas.

Residential Style Building: House’s
[size=10][i][b]Username:[/b] [i can't stress how important this is because if I need to contact you I wont remember who you are]
[b]Family Name:[/b]
[b]House Name:[/b]
[b]number of rooms: (Max: 5)[/b]
[b]what rooms:[/b] (2 bathroom, 1 kitchen etc.)
[b]Date completed:[/b]
[b]House created in rp/ or premade:[/b] (you can either build the shop yourself ic or have it already made, depends on your storyline)
[b]Size and location:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (thumbnails only. Not required though)[/i][/size]

Commercial Style Building: Shops
[size=10][i][b]Username:[/b] [i can't stress how important this is because if i need to contact you I wont remember who you are]
[b]Employer's Name:[/b]
[b]Employee's Name:[/b]
[b]Shop Name:[/b]
[b]Type of Shop:[/b]
[b]Date completed:[/b]
[b]Shop created in rp/ or premade:[/b] (you can either build the shop yourself ic or have it already made, depends on your storyline)
[b]Size and location:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (thumbnails only)[/i][/size]

Clan Areas
[size=10][i][b]Username/s:[/b] [i can't stress how important this is because if i need to contact you I won’t remember who you are]
[b]Family Name:[/b] (clan’s last name)
[b]Number of houses: (Max: 25)[/b]
[b]Number of shops: (Max: 10)[/b] (If any? Also note shops are adjacent to Commercial areas. So obviously, if your clan has both – it will have to boarder both being divided by a major road.)
[b]Date completed:[/b] (The date it’s up and running)
[b]House created in rp/ or premade:[/b] (you can either build the shop yourself ic or have it already made, depends on your storyline)
[b]Size and location:[/b] (Do the maths; don’t write “35 buildings in a 5 foot area”. I’ll send you our poorly made map and you can WRITE out the location)
[b]Picture:[/b] (thumbnails only. Not required though)[/i][/size]

Commercial Building
Username: Tomoko Kazama
Employer's Name: Tomoko Kazama
Employee's Name: Nil
Shop Name: The lucky dog
Type of Shop: Geisha/Hot springs
Date completed: Sunday, 27 April 2008
Shop created in rp/ or premade: premade
Size and location: Roughly the center of the village, in perfect sight of the temple.
Description: A place to stop of a drink or a few extra services.
Picture: User Image

Commercial Building
Username: Okita Sojiro Fujiwara
Employer's Name: Okita Sojiro Fujiwara
Employee's Name: N/A
Shop Name: 血液染色ハ Ketsueki senshoku Ha (The Blood stained Ha (Ha is the name of the bladed edge of a Katana)).
Type of Shop: Traditional Tea and Sake house
Date completed: 15/08/2010
Shop created in rp/ or premade: Pre-made.
Size and location: Halfway down the main street.
Description:Almost tarnished by time, character-filled haunt with a hint an era bygone. Amongst the lovely old-style shop fronts containing odd-bod boutiques, knick-knack shops and cafes, including that of the Ketsueki senshoku Ha. With a name like that, it’s refreshing to find that it’s traditional ways are still kept, rather, a little taste of oriental eccentricity in Kuro Ookami. Naturally, tea and sake is a central focus here. With some 40 different varietals on offer, it’s easy to imagine yourself ‘taking tea’ with friends on a regular basis. But when is a tea party not a tea party? When it’s a high tea party, that’s when! Ketsueki senshoku Ha turns into party house when the cocktail shaker comes out to concoct exotic libations such as sake infused with gunpowder tea, orange pekoe infused vodka or a jasmine gin martini. The décor is not strictly tea house either. The requisite dimly-lit lanterns and tealight candles are in place, but so is a mismatched collection of ephemera that recall student share house experiences would suggest, it’s chilled, man. = w =
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairaishi Clan

METALFumasu
Username/s:METALFumasu
Family Name: Kairaishi
Number of houses: 5 (although three of them are for storage.)
Number of shops: 1 (Manami’s Teahouse)
Date completed: 5/30/2010
House created in rp/ or premade: premade
Size and location: The Kairaishi clan lives in a cluster of five buildings toward the back of the village and to the right of the Inn itself. The lake is directly in the clan’s backyard, giving the Kairaishi a chance to hone their skills with water-based techniques. With a square area of 10,000 feet around the buildings, there are rumors that Faceless Karaishi built himself a secret underground workshop underneath one of the houses. If the old Madman of the Mist has, he’s not telling anyone.
Description: The arms of Kairaishi members have a 7 inch long second forearm located between the upper arm and the regular forearm (referred to as the ‘midarm’), making their reach longer than normal shinobi. The muscles in their bodies contain thousands of unique monofilament fibers that share the same space as the normal muscle fibers. These fibers have two unique features: one is the fact that they resemble carbon nanotubes of barely macroscopic size. The other feature is that when chakra is focused through them they become stronger than solid metal while retaining flexibility and elasticity, and the ability to have sections of the fiber become rigid on command. This genetic trait was given the colloquial term ‘wires’ by the founders of the Kairaishi clan. Clan members have the ability to force these so-called ‘wires’ from their extremities and use them as weapons in battle through chakra manipulation. If these fibers are destroyed or separated from the body of the user they will regenerate completely over a one-month period. A benefit of these organic fibers is that they can function as impromptu permanent stitches for an injury, but they cannot reattach limbs. Currently there are only eight members in the clan: ‘Faceless’ Kairaishi, the clan leader; Kuromaku Kairaishi and his wife Manami; and their five children.
Picture:
User Image
Kairaishi clan symbol
User Image
Clan leader, Faceless Kairaishi
. L i n k s .

Quote:
User Image
Hall of fame: The hall of fame is past employees of the Inn that have really stood out in their achievements and their ability to role-play over the last few years. If the Black Wolf Inn was the body of the role-play, then these people have been its many hands.

Quote:
User Image The Guest Book: The guest book is just really for a bit of fun. Where people can come and leave their mark while visiting the thread. So please, feel free to sign it.

Quote:
User ImageThe Returning Kunai OOC thread:This is basically the ooc thread for this thread. If you’re not in the mood to RP then please go here to chat and talk with fellow role-players that call this thread home.

Quote:
User ImageMedia Thread: The media thread is an assortment of peoples pictures, quotes, favourite songs and video's off YouTube. Please PM if you wish to add to it. Also tell me your birthday when you join, I’ll add you there.

Quote:
User ImageSuggestion Box: Do you have ideas for storylines and characters? A good place to post ideas and character idea's. As well as a character creation thread. So if you have an idea for the thread or about yours or other peoples character then please post it.

Quote:
User ImageTea House: Kuro Ookami's tea house is a chat-room server that doesn't cost anything to join, no signing up or creating accounts. Perfect for those Black Wolves who just wish to get on and have a brief chat to their fellow role-players. Watch out for the sake, it's got a kick!
. L a w & O r d e r .

General Rules
ToS
will be followed by ALL Gaian's within this thread.

God mode & Auto hit
If there is any cause for trouble then the person/people involved or who cause and/or retaliate - will be thrown out.

Language
Indecent language in character is fine in certain situations as long as it's tasteful. Unless you're talking to my staff or me out of character. Then please, no curse words or vulgar language, it will not be welcomed.

IC
In character a mandatory profile -must- be sent before posting, no exceptions. Also, if the characters profile is updated send it. Just enjoy yourself and don't be a jerk.

OOC
Out Of Character posts in the thread; There isn't any.

Advertising
Please do not use our popularity to advertise your thread in ours. If you wish to work some sort of deal out this is fine, but please speak with me before hand.

Do's & Don'ts
Do not impersonate my staff.
Do not cause trouble.
Do not make threats.
Do not be rude or vulgar.
Do not argue with the Moderators or myself.
Do not steal things from the BWI's front page or you'll be reported.

Anti-fan fiction.
While roleplaying, please use original characters. There are other topics and guilds for those of you who want to act out as your favourite anime character or character in a novel. Using a character from that genre is fine. But please don't use actual characters you haven't created.

Detail + Literacy = Good Roleplay.
Please don't tell me you're literate. I will find this for myself, you either are or are not by my standards. I have very high standards as you will see. And I will be watching posts: See posting standards.

Logics + Mechanics = Good Fighting.
A good post can be explained down to its quintessence. Far to long have fights ended in someone being wrong and arguing their point, rather than an actually coming to terms with inconsistencies.
Logics - If you can not explain it, you can not do it.
Mechanics - If you do not know how it works, then you can not explain it, so you can not do it.

Posting Standards
I expect there to be a bare minimum of TWO paragraphs to each post you make. No less, if this is too much of a trouble then leave. If this is to hard for you then please look elsewhere. There is some room for error; spelling, grammar and speech text. Don't be flawless, but please keep a close eye on what you write. And if you have writers block, we don't mind. We just ask that you try.

Respect Empolyee's
My staff do not get paid, so therefore the employee has right of way here. They are doing this out of the goodness and kindness of their own heart, so do not argue with them - Just do as they say.

Other rules
Most common rules do apply here, but please, common sense and courtesy applies most of all. No page stretching, no stalking, and do not annoy people who don't want it. If someone is causing you grief, then please alert me.

Final Notes
We here at the BWI take care of all Gaian's, so this means we expect you to follow all of our rules. If you can not follow these rules for any reason, you will be asked to leave. If you continue to ignore such rules, actions will be taken towards having you removed and reported. Rules will change from time to time but one thing is for sure, they will be up held to the fullest at all times by all staff, members and visitors.

Rules for Combat

These aren't strict, but are just IC rules for characters to abide by. One's that will not be banned worthy for not following. These guidelines and pointers are just something that'll make our lives easier.

• Above all else follow the ToS, these are not to be taken lightly. Also view the R/G's

• This is a real-time war RPG, so in that respect I do expect multiple fights, but please, don't expect that I will just be fighting one on one or that we will not retaliate on your thread, characters or anything we see fit in destroying.

• Firearms are welcome here. But please remember that your not dealing with normal humans, so some tolerance must be given.

• Fighting in the Inn is prohibited, as it is a place where people who do not wish to fight can have a place to role-play without drama.

• Guards are usually located at the front of the village, please see them to gain entry other wise you could be deemed a threat and killed off. The guards are actual characters, and not NPCs. If an NPC is played, it will be played via a member of the thread only and submit they'll a reason to ME for doing so before hand. If a non-member wishes to role-play with an NPC they must first ask the Mod or myself, otherwise their post will be quoted, striked (deleting the NPC from the post) out and reposted by the Mod.

• OPTIONAL ENTRY: The village's defences are still activated and have always been activate. If you enter the village by means unknown, then you will suffer the fate of having to battle the defences, thus; your character being weaker than how they came in. The monstrous wolves in the forest are rabid, and you will – if venturing outside the gates, be attacked unless you are extremely careful (use context) Any role-playing without the village defences, outside the village walls, without reason will be instantly KO’ed and sent back into the village. This is called a Strike, 3 strikes and your character forfeits life. If you come from outside the village, you simply stay put until you decide your character is able to move again. You have to role-play that scene to determine how much damage you take - Or live or die.

Its your choice
    - Avoid the wolves, writting how
    - Fight the wolves, writting how
    - Or take a bop to the head and restart back out in the forest.

The Wolves no longer stay as NPC's once the Kuro Ookami Guardian comes into play; once that account starts role-playing you are forced to relinquish control over the wolves and that account will play as them. This usually only happens when a role-player gets out of hand (killing too many) and tries to be a hero. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS - but be mindful of the wolves nevertheless.

• This is not a Naruto Cannon thread, this is a Ninjutsu related Gaian thread. Don't like this? Then leave. We do abide by the laws of Naruto, yet the laws of Logics does apply (Meaning unexplainable abilities in Naruto will be nixxed/band) and certain abilities that are impossible to attain will stay that way. As said before, cannon clans are fine, cannon characters are not and this involves demon's and beasts as well (Like Bijuu). As they are deemed alternative cannon characters.

• The extreme cold will effect your role-play character unless stated otherwise, the duration of human survivability is set at 5 minutes. This cannot and will not be ignored.

Regulations (For the Wolves only)
IC: The code of Kuro Ookami’s Regulations as written by Argonon Kazama.

The code included five articles, prohibiting the following:
1. Deviating from the Shinobi code.
2. Leaving Kuro Ookami
3. Raising money privately
4. Taking part in others' litigation
5. Engaging in private fights

The penalty for breaking any rule is seppuku, in addition, the Kuro Ookami have these regulations:

1. If the leader of a unit is mortally wounded in a fight, all the members of the unit must fight and die on the spot unless all threats have been dealt with and eliminated.
2. Even in a fight where the death toll is high, it is not allowed to retrieve the bodies of the dead, except the corpse of the leader of the unit.

The most prominent of which is this: "If a Kuro Ookami member engages in a fight with a stranger, be it on duty or not, if he is wounded and can't kill the enemy, allowing him to run away, even in case of a wound in the back, seppuku is ordered."

Black List
[x] Vicious Trinity, Yusuke, Vintric – Whatever he calls himself, he's an ignorant dumbass, and the only person to be permi-banned. If you've role-played with the guy, you'll know why.

White List
A E O N of L U S T
-Decadence of Reality-
Oougi Mibu
Kyosuke Kazama
Kiddo Suutsu
The Blemished Fan
Natsumi Kazama
TANK GIRL TOMOKO
Okita Sojiro Fujiwara
Cpt Ichiru Chikanaga
KOJAK MIBU - 6H057
Camellia sinensis Cha
Hero Kazuma
METALFumasu
Reiki Kazukai

(Including there other accounts. The regulars will know who's, who.)

Thread Moderators
Kuro Ookamis Guardian

Anything else I've forgotten please pm me.
.E x a m s .

[None as of yet]

.T o u r n a m e n t .

[None as of yet]

.E v e n t s .

Postponed Events

Quote:
The Curse of the 21 Ton Giant
Daidarabotchi no Kyodaina Akuma
The Giant Demon, Daidarabotchi

Daidarabotchi was a gigantic yōkai in Japanese mythology. His size was so great that his footprints were said to have created innumerable lakes and ponds. In one legend, Daidarabotchi wanted to see which was heavier; Mount Fuji or Mount Tsukuba. So he weighed them on a great scale. However, when he was finished he dropped the latter, splitting its peak.

Daidarabotchi has a passive ability known as Miage-nyūdō, also called Mikoshi-nyūdō. Daidarabotchi is a vaguely human-shaped demon that looks taller the more one looks up to it - in other words as folklore entails, the more one fears it the more powefrful it gets. The more one looks at it the larger it grows. It is said that If a person stares into Daidarabotchi eyes long enough, they will die. Though information on this ability given isn’t entirely accurate as it stems from myth.

Daidarabotchi’s other passive ability is the Baku which stems from the Japanese supernatural beings that devour dreams and nightmares. They have a long history in Japanese folklore and art. It has been described that the dream-eating abilities attributed to the traditional baku and relates them to other preventatives against nightmare like the use of amulets. It has also been described that the dream-devouring capacities of the traditional baku vary from person to person. It is said that the Baku is projected thoughts in ones chakra, their spiritual energy harbouring that of which can be read by the Miage-nyūdō and created and projected into a reality for that person to experience the worst moment of their life or worst nightmare they’ve ever had over and over again driving them insane with fear.

Additional abilities: Fire elemental attacks and lightening elemental attacks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One might liken Daidarabotchi to a gigantic Genjutsu beast which creates Genjutsu based off of the victims thoughts in their own mind by the Daidarabotchi's influence, which would of course feed the Miage-nyūdō making Daidarabotchi ever more powerful. It's hard to counter because it overrides all senses and is a combinational ability used in-par with ones own spiritual energy. Dispelling is not advised - Because you'll feed it (Though characters will not know this information).

Equivalency to a tailed beast (Bijuu)
■■■■■■■■□□ [7/10] = 7 Tails.

Kuro Ookamis Guardian
wahmbulance IMPORTANT, READ IT wahmbulance

Events: A spectral version of the nine tails has be sighted in the forest, upon inspection the Kage was lurered into battle with the best as others are now at his aid.

Upon this discovery the village went into lock-down, and the Shinobi whom aren't with the barrier are patrolling the outskirts of not only the village, but literally 10's to 100's of miles around, trying to find what caused the source of the disturbance.

Time of day: Midnight

Points of interest:
Because this thing is not actually the Kyuubi, and is made from chakra, it's currently invisible to the naked eye. Those whom posses Doujutsu are of course able to see it. Hyuuga perfectly, Rinnegans perfectly and to the Sharingan, it'd be a corporal mass of energy with no distinguishing features.

Kyosuke has amounted three giant summons whom are comparatively the same size as the Kyuubi, dressed like Samurai and are about 500 feet (That’s a rough guess on my behalf) afore the front gates.

Metal is above him, on the back of a puppet bird - ready to preform a carpet bombing of some sort.

Shisen has a barrier up surrounding the village from four points, in a dome shape. The barrier stops anyone from passing in or out of the village: Google "Sound fours barrier" to see the effects.

There are also three Genin from the Mist village a few miles out from our village, at the base of the mountain. Takumi is seeing to them.

An important reminder to all role-players:
People are forming storylines, so ask before you jump into a role-play with someone. It’s common courtesy to do this, and I WILL delete post if there is harassment. So yes, if you annoy people but jumping in on a role-play and they ask you to butt out, and you don’t? My banhammer will slam you back into the dark ages.

Current events
.L a y o u t .

Weather: Extremely Light Snow

Time of day: Unknown (Dusk or Dawn) never night or day.

Temperature: -40°C / -40°F

Altitude: 12,320 metres (40,000 ft)

Conditions: Low breathable oxygen on the summit (fine at the top because of the trees), freezing, ravenous wolves.

User Image

Mountain Plateau: The Mountain that the village now sits upon literally looks to the eyes; as a perfect circular mountain that has had the top lopped off. The top doesn't sit flat, it dishes in and sinks down, almost like that of a volcano. This would explain the extreme chill. The valley tends to lay in darkness most of the day. Sunrise at 9am and sunset at 4pm, as the walls on the canyon like mountaintops block out the sun until its high in the sky. Inside this there are a second smaller set of mountain's that are formed like a huge horseshoe shape in the centre, though the edge of the original mountain line is of equal height to those second sets. Between those two strange unnatural mountain formations a forest lies. The forest itself spans for miles upon miles in a radius around the horseshoe shape, this suggests that the mountain that all this is lying upon. Is not only monstrously huge, but could possibly be as large as the fire country else or there abouts. The village itself resides within the horseshoe.

Frozen forest: There is a small amount of the forest still left inside the walls of the actual village itself, though the village is literately surrounded by limitless forest. As it's always snowing here the name was given by the villagers of the Kuro Ookami no Sato. The trees inside the village can be related to that of Oak's. Large and wide, in which a large part of the village is built from. However, outside the walls, the tree's can be related to those in the forest of death from the chunnin exams in the anime "Naruto". Tree's so large that they literally are the biggest trees in the entire world and then some. After the countless battles and training - booby-traps lie scattered throughout the forest itself, the surrounding forest is known as the frozen forest or Hayashi Touketsu. The animals found in this place are long since gone, killed off by large black mountain wolves that are the size of horses that literally scowl the forests floor by the thousands. The wolves themselves are about the size of Shetland ponies with strange glowing purple eyes. The numbers of these wolves are unknown; a rough guess is 15 thousand.

Village walls: The village walls are almost 50 foot high and surround the front of the village; however they're as thick as they are high. They’re made from a thick stone and wood. The gates to these walls are located at the front of the village. These gates remain closed, but there is a small office like structure back from the entrance. Two guards (role-play characters) are stationed here at all times; one must speak to the guardsmen if they wish to enter. The Village walls also slop on top, facing backwards into the village, this is for the shinobi. They are able to hide their presence and gain good cover. The walls stop flush with the forest, and on the other side (inside the village) there is a gap between the village and the walls. The guard’s booth sits between the divide from village to wall, in line with the front gates.

User Image

The River: The Naibuseikatsu (Or Inner Life) river is known as a spate river. This generally means that the river rises and falls fairly quickly after rainfall. When the river rises and what is locally known as a flood the water turns brown with water runoff from the surrounding countryside, which drains, into small streams and burns out to the frozen lake. This in turn empties into the river all along its course. The flood usually lasts about a day and then the water turns black, which generally happens 4 times a year. This is just a term due to the waters appearance and this is the water clearing in the river. The river is classed as a medium sized river and its length from source to end is approximately 1.2 miles. The river drains the north-eastern area of the land, were the back of the village is located, and the catchment comes from is the horseshoe mountain sides.

User Image

Frozen Lake: Amaterasu no Numa (The Sun Goddesses Pond). The frozen lake shields an ice cover which occurs where the daily temperature is 30 odd degrees the other side of freezing. Always formed the lake ice thickens over the course of the winter as the temperature gets colder. The lakes thermal structure prepares for ice with minus 10 degrees Celsius water at the surface and denser 1 degree Celsius at the bottom. Once meteorologic conditions provide colder air, relative to warmer water, the water does not get colder.

Two types to watch out for.
Congealation ice: Frozen lake ice and forms as two major types. Spontaneous Nucleation takes place on cold calm nights when the surface of the lake supercools (i.e. - the temperature drops below freezing in the water) and the ice nucleates -- spreading rapidly across the lake ice surface. The 'c' axis of the ice crystals is oriented vertically. Individual crystals can reach meter wide dimensions. Heterogeneous Nucleation takes place when lake conditions are cold enough and strong winds blowing dust, snow or frozen rain hit the lake surface and the cause nucleation. The ice grows with the 'c' axis of the ice crystals in the horizontal direction. In this case columnar crystals are formed. These ice crystals take on a colourful tint when viewed in polarised light.

Snow Ice: This occurs where snow falls on congealation ice and when thick enough the ice cracks and water rushes to wet the snow which will then freeze. The frozen snow ice is finely crystalline and easily recognised. To the naked eye it is difficult to discern any details among various samples of ice except for the presence of trapped air bubbles. However, when a thin section of ice is sandwiched between 2 polariser sheets on a light table the secret world of ice is revealed. The size, shape and orientation of the individual crystals are exposed in a kaleidoscope of colour and shape. As a teacher, the use of ice in hands on experiments provides limitless educational possibilities.

User Image

Residential Area: The streets of the residential area are quiet from time to time, villagers are bound by their ongoing duties, jobs and other assortments of chores they do from time to time. Even though it snows and is extremely cold, this doesn’t hinder the villagers from having fun and relaxing. They’re all sorts of café’s, eateries; bars to go out for a bite. Also many clothing shops, arts shops, hobby shops. There is even a large medical centre. Though this is a humble village it is tendering on the boarder of becoming a city. The residential area is literally in the centre of the village; a common sight to see would be packed streets of people and lots of business exchanges. Its similarity derives from a feudal era Japanese city. Though of course, with the add necessities of daily life. However, there is no power here.

User Image

Population: 0 villagers. Shops: 600 to 500. Houses: 1400 or so.

Stadium: Dohyou (Meaning: Arena) is a large stadium roughly the size of a football field stadium. The multiple levels allowing people to watch combatants fight against each other from any direction. There is also a control of sorts that allow seals and scrolls to be cast in conjunction to the stadiums use to change the landscape in any way. This could include forests to deserts to even as much as under water battles. As well as this, the scrolls and seals are able to stop attacks from entering the grandstands and injure on lookers, like an energetics adsorbent combined with an impenetrable chakra barrier of unspecified origin. This building was actually hand build and not summoned, the first Kage, Argonon Kazama; built this over many years not just for himself to fight and train in, but to show how fierce the Black Wolves were and still are in battle. The stadium itself is made from a dense concrete made from the grave of the mountains around the village and the volcanic sand found far from the village near the seaside. The stadium is located at the very back of the village, making it last building as the Inn is second last.

User Image

Inn: The Kuro Ookami Inn is an old wooden cabin like building. It’s made from the resources of the outlying area, pine lumber and all natural. The room is small and quaint, a bar to the left of the front door, tables straight ahead, also a fireplace. To the right is a set of stairs going downwards to the underground rooms. The inn is home to the Kage and a refuge to passers-by. No one is allowed to stay at the inn indefinitely, with exception to Argonon and his children – obvious because it’s his house. The Inn is located at the back of the village, on the path to the stadium which is the last building at the back of the village. The Inn also sits on a incline from every direction – A hill, everything in the village was built from the Inn's position. So, in that case, the whole village can be overseen from the front of the Inn, down all streets leading from the front gates to the Inn as well as over them too.

User Image

Temple:The trinity temple was built in memory in the war of "1000 Naraku Ryouken" (Hell Hounds) and is located in the centre of the village, to the left of the Inn. The temple is one forged for the Shinto Gods. The temple itself is a shrine to all God's believed in Shinto and is taken care of the group of Monks that reside here. Many of the villages come here to pray to the deities and God's, as well as some of the Shinobi. Though most of the Black Wolves don't seem the sort to be religious. One would be surprised in their close spiritual connections to the afterlife and the creators of the life and death. Shinto shrines are places of worship and the dwellings of the kami, the Shinto "gods". Sacred objects of worship that represented the kami; stored in the innermost chamber of the shrine where they cannot be seen by anybody. People visit shrines in order to pay respect to the kami or to pray for good fortune. Shrines are also visited during special events such as New Year, setsubun, shichigosan and other festivals. New born babies are traditionally brought to a shrine a few days after birth, and many couples hold their wedding ceremonies there.

There can be a variety of additional buildings such as the priest's house and office, a storehouse for mikoshi and other auxiliary buildings. Cemeteries, on the other hand, are almost never found at shrines, because death is considered a cause of impurity in Shinto, and in Japan is dealt with mostly by Buddhism. The architecture and features of Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples have melted together over the centuries. There are several construction styles, most of which show Buddhist influences from the Asian mainland. Only a few of today's shrines are considered to be built in a purely Japanese style. Among them are Shinto's most important shrines, the Ise Shrines.

The Hachiman Shrine: (Located either side of the front gate inside the village, up against the wall) is dedicated to Hachiman, the kami of war, which used to be particularly popular among the leading military clans of the past. Of Japan's thousands of Hachiman Shrines, the most famous is probably Kamakura's Tsurugaoka Hachimangu.

User Image

Training Grounds: Kuro Ookami’s Toreningu Jimen (Black Wolf Training Ground) is 60 acres of open land. The most important objective in the training grounds is to withstand the extremely cold winds passing throughout the area, constantly there aren't any trees or buildings to hinder the winds that come down from the surrounding cliff faces. The training ground is the area behind the temple an behind and to the left of the Inn, reaching to the stadium. The training grounds are where all organised training events and even battles, are held. Many academy students and Genins are brought for training by their Jounins to practice performing Justus, tactics and retreat operations and of course espionage. To the right of the centre, three trees stand side by side with 12 dart boards in all on each tree, one on each side of the tree (Left, Right, Back, Front) starting from the mid-top of the tree lowering to the bottom (Top, Middle, Bottom). Beyond the Range station is the Melee station. In the Melee station you have six metallic support beams with thick punching bags wrapped around them, its purpose to increase a Shinobi's Melee skills.

The next station is the Defence station, in which defence stations breaks up into two parts. First part is the response poles based off cause and effect. The metallic pole has wooden pegs on it, located in the similar positions as the dart boards on the three trees, each peg responds back with an attack for an example: If one were to left jab or kick a peg, depending on what section they hit (Top, Middle, Bottom), the pole’s pegs spin in the direction of the hit, with another peg coming forth from the opposite side at the speed (depending on applied force) of ones inital hit. The poles themselves utilize defence with offense, preparing shinobi in hand to hand combat. Another part of this section is an open area filled with poles stuck in the ground, the purpose of this area is balancing yourself on the wooden poles during a battle against your opponent in the midst being attacked. To the North of the training grounds is large amount of fields covered with snow utilized for jutsu purposes. (Written by Tachi Muzamaki and edited by Argonon Kazama.)

User Image

Lumber Mill: Coming soon.
User Image

Dojo: Guarded by exorbitant entrance banners; one would find a bristle mat and look up the large wide stairs that are very few. Making your way up the stairs the air becomes warmer from the central heating of the pipes in the flooring. The majority of light streams through the sky light windows set in the ceiling. Directly before you, hung on the wooden walls is a Taoistic yin yang over Layed with the Mayan yin yang symbol, Hanub Ku. To the Mayans Hanub Ku represents the belief that "time" is an illusion veiling the true nature of the universe. Apart from the main entrance the Dojo, it contains four other rooms use to access other Areas.

- The White rice Door it leads to a meditation space, similar to an inside traditional Japanese garden though indoors, shielded from the outside weather.

- The Red rice Door leads to a giant room that has many other areas for martial practice, a giant room with a western style boxing ring and different areas for martial training/sparring. It has a large martial weapons rack running down the middle where one can find most present or historical non-projectile martial weapon for practice. The dojo floor is wood panelled, its varnish worn by the years of feet moving over the surface, surrounding this is a smooth dark gray painted concrete area. The walls are a darkened wooden colour, on the east wall as a large mural of Bodhidharma watches over all.

- The Green rice Door leads to the self conditioning part of Dojo, having lots of varied martial training equipment like any other dojo, from a punching bag to a makiwara. Many pieces of equipment are exclusively used for body conditioning. The immortal dummy stands at the west wall, which is mainly used in many Chinese systems. To the right of this is a Muay Thai heavy bag. Next to the Yellow door on the south wall by the stairs there is a bamboo bundle for spear fists etc, a smooth log hung from a chain for arm conditioning etc and two makiwara. To the right another makiwara, the weight to the right of 20kg (44lbs). In the south east corner are collections of differing sized chishi used in karate conditioning. Above, a picture of Kwan Gin, the god of the martial arts on the south wall over the martial arts equipment boxes. In the boxes; pads, kick shields, body armour and other martial gear like mitts and gloves.

- The Yellow rice Door. On the east wall is the weapons rack where you can practice all different types of bladed weapons and unarmed combat. From left to right there are racks with Shinai for Kendo practice, the purple box beneath them holds short weapons like butterfly knives etc. There are escrima sticks used in Silat, then two wooden Bo’s and two jo's and below them on the floor are a pair of karate hand weights made of painted concrete. Next the shorter of the two purple lacquered wood boxes, holds weapons like Katana’s or Tai Chi swords, whilst the largest box beneath holds western long swords and the like. Whatever your style from Hapkido to Choy Li Fut, you may practice at the dojo. You could very easily walk in on a class that's already underway. This is a place of training or sparing, not fighting. The floor of this room is also covered in rice mats.
. I n f o r m a t i o n .

Village Aim: The Blacks Wolves aim was to be a safety house for those preparing to enter Gaia from the outside world as well as a network of allies. The Village was thrown in shock after they were attacked an almost destroyed the first time around for helping those who needed it most, this is how the first Kage lost his eye and arm, by the hands of his brother in Civil war. They say that an old dog can't learn new tricks, but wolf is as cunning as it is proud as they survived and battled as the Black Wolf Clan became the Village it is now.

The first OokamiKage, now known by his name: Argonon Kazama or "The Legendary Black Wolf". He learnt of a way to spread his power throughout the lands in a subtle style of relationships. For he knew that he had more chance of winning an earthquake then he did war in Gaia and long as there are men, there will all ways be war. Argonon slowly built the clan, here, into a fully functioning village with the aim of peace within the village and unity as a solid Village within the world of Gaia as the Black Wolves work towards teamwork and protection of their home land.

Villages Alignment: Chaotic Neutral – Neither good nor bad, but insanely violent. The Black Wolf village is seen as neutral, though constantly switching sides. This is for connection to their allies and some of the demon and angelic side’s Gaian social structure. One would understand this in terms that are not particularly “sides”, but rather doing what they believe is just and acting on the information they receive. So it’s not so much as fighting the good or bad guys, but yet fighting with their allies against common enemies.

Though as, as battle hungry and aggressive in combat as they are. The outside world usually doesn’t affect them or bother them to much, as long as it stays outside the village gates and doesn’t affect them or the people they care about. They aren’t passive and don’t enjoy visitors. Many people have come to know the black wolf village and have witnessed their passion for battle and bloodlust. If the foe they face is either evil or good, to them it doesn’t make a difference. A foe is a foe and a friend is a friend. And this army of Shinobi would rather drive themselves into the hands of destruction, rather than watching from the sidelines.

Open to attack: Always open for attack - Whether the foe is great or small The Black Wolves are prepared to fight for their home against Gaia and anyone in either. They do not believe destroying clans or villages for the mere pleasure and will usually step into an allies battle even if it is not their own. They aren't afraid to lend a hand, as there a strong believers of team work. The wolves hunt in packs. And though they aren’t the biggest, that are most definitely one of the most powerful, infamous and feared.

User Image

Allies:

Enemys:

Rival Organizations:

Deffending or Attacking Organizations:

Missions
There are many different rankings for missions. The higher the rank you are, the more dangerous and higher level the mission is. Below is a list of the different levels.

[b]Title:[/b] (Please give us a title for your mission.)

[b]Briefing:[/b] (Give us a bit of background information on who or what you're looking for, or intending us to do. If there's any particular place to look or for us to go, please provide a link, if you know it.)

[b]Objective:[/b] (Tell us what we need to do in order to make this mission a sucess. If there are mulitple steps that need to be taken, list them.)

[b]Level:[/b] (Please recommend a level for this mission. Smaller missions that can be handled easily, recommend a D or a C level. If it's going to be a little difficult, recommend it as a B. If it will be very difficult, please put A. If it is an extremely dangerous mission, please put S.)

[b]Reward:[/b] (If you're going to offer one. This will increase the number of possible participants, and you should offer one for at least an A or an S level.)

[b]Notes[/b]: If you'd like to give us any extra key information, if you'd like to reccommend a specific ninja for your task, please list it here, if it doesn't fit into any of the other categories.

Rank S
These missions may not always be the most dangerous but only ONBU members or the Kage participates in them. It is very unlikely anyone of a lower rank would be part of these missions.

Rank A
This type of mission is the most dangerous. Ninjas ranked Jounin or higher are usually assigned to these missions. Very often, if things are very bad you will see a Kage participating. Generally you will not find a ninja of lower rank than Jounin in these types of missions unless it is absolutely necessary. Rank A missions are extremely dangerous and usually there is a death or severe injury as a result of it.

Rank B
Missions B ranked are not as tough as A ranked missions. The difficulty is still pretty high. Most B ranked missions involve retrieving important documents or protecting someone and taking them to a certain location. Mostly Jounin or Chuunin ranked ninjas perform these types of missions.

Rank C
These types of missions are generally performed by Chuunins. At times you will even see skilled Genins performing missions C ranked. Most C ranked missions involve protecting an elderly or sending/retrieving a document.

Rank D
D ranked missions are the lowest ranked. These missions are almost all performed by Genins. These missions usually are tedious work or basically useless work. Some missions include: saving an animal, taking out the garbage, walking an animal, or other pointless and boring work. Genins who want to be Chuunins must complete 8 of these missions.

User Image

The Uniform
The members of Kuro Ookami are hardly visible in battle due to their distinctive uniforms. Following the orders of Kuro Ookami Kage, or OokamiKage; Argonon Kazama, the standard uniform consisted of the haori and hakama over a kimono, with a black cord called a tasuki crossed over the chest and tied in the back. The function of the tasuki is to prevent the sleeves of the kimono from interfering with moving the arms. The uniqueness in the uniform was most evident in the haori, which was coloured black. In the midst of a fight, the uniforms of the Kuro Ookami provide no means of easy identification by suit alone, but also a high instinctive threat visible threat towards the enemy. The only identification is given by the black forehead protector worn by Shinobi carrying the insignia. Upon wearing the uniform, whilst on duty, members have been known to customise their uniform to certain degrees.
.S h i n o b i .

Details: Though not an official rank, an apprentice is someone who is taught by a ninja of greater ability. This can include not only those not in the academy yet (or otherwise not in an academy) being taught basic ninja skills by someone who volunteers to teach them. Alternatively, a Jounin or ninja of even higher rank can also take apprentices for the teaching of much more advanced ninja skills. In the case of this village, the Apprentices are in training to either become the Kage or someone else of dominating force.

List of Apperentices:

Fallen Apperentices:

Details: The academy is where would-be ninja start at; they are not actually considered ninja until they graduate from this. Academy students take formal and practical tests of all sorts and are taught the basics: usage of weapons, as well as mastery of the elementary ninja techniques and basic combat skills.

Upon graduating, students receive a special band of fabric with a metal bar bearing the symbol of their village. It is commonly referred to as a "forehead protector" or hitai-ate. Some villages also have an additional test given by the Jounin sensei of each three-man squad to see if they are truly ready to graduate.

What is required for graduation varies from academy to academy. In the Black Wolf Village, the graduation exam is comprised of some sort of test, as well as knowledge of basic techniques and chakra.

List of Academy students:

Fallen Academy students:

Details: Genin [下忍, literally "low ninja"] are the lowest level of ninja and also the ones that display the most difference in power. When Academy students become Genin, ninja start to do their bit for their village's economy; this means being sent on missions that the village gets paid for. They are typically sent either on D-rank missions, which are the lowest rank and are generally risk-free jobs of manual labour, or, very rarely, on C-rank missions, which are a cut above that and begin to verge on real "ninja" work; though they are still generally risk-free. A Genin must understand how there chakra system works to be able to advance to a Chuunin; this is a must for this Village.

Genin of this village can be placed in four or even five-man cells, consisting of three Genin, A Chuunin and a Jounin-Sensei, in order to learn teamwork and experience true ninja life under the supervision and protection of an elite Shinobi. The make-up of these teams is based on the individual skills of the Genin, so that there will remain a balance between the teams. The teams are usually made up of two or three boys and one girl. It appears that usually, the four-man cells specialise in certain skills.

List of Genin:

Fallen Genin:

Details: Chuunin [中忍, literally "middle ninja"] are ninja who are qualified to watch over and guide other ninja. Some of them function as teachers and others serve as team leaders in charge of small teams who need to make decisions and utilise the skills of the Shinobi under their command to the maximum effect. Chuunin are typically sent on C-rank missions or B-rank missions.

To become a Chuunin, a Genin must to go through a three-stage of preparation:
- The first stage tests their information gathering abilities and decision-making abilities (as well as their overall understanding of the ninja philosophy).
- The second stage tests their abilities at accomplishing a mission and adhering to guidelines.
- The third consists of the duration in which the Shinobi lives or stays in the village. This way, anybody who makes it to the third stage of the training has a chance to become a Hunter-nin.

List of Chunin:

Kiddo Suutsu as Kiddo Suutsu
METALFumasu as Faceless
Genshin Hajime as Genshin Hajime
Okita Sojiro Fujiwara as Okita Souji

Fallen Chunin:

Postion: Hunter-nin

Details: Hunter-nin are special individuals within this Hidden Village given the specific duty of hunting down missing-nin and protecting against attacking enemies. They kill their target, taking the head as proof, and then completely dispose of the body by using various methods, such as cremation or the summoning of wild animals to devour the corpse. This is done in order to make sure the village secrets which a ninja's body holds: such as chakra types, herbs eaten, Ninjutsu, and Kekki Genkai, will not be revealed to outsiders or gathered for this village to use. Hunter-nin are also taught about how the human body works and how to kill people easily. Hunter-nin are ranked differently in Kuro Ookami as once they reach this stage, they are easily some of the greatest Shinobi, Nin-diffusers is another name they have been referred to.

The Hunter-nin Shinobi of this village are different to other villages. Hunter-nin are in a stage transference, Hunter-nin show what abilities they have so that they can be selected to further on in departments selected by head ranking Shinobi. These are as follows:
- Kuro Ookami Jounin or Tokubetsu Jounin.
- FANG
- ONBU
These Shinobi are of lesser than Jounin rank, and the leaders of the three sects can decided which Shinobi they would like to replenish their ranks.

List of Hunter-nin:

Hideo-Tenma as Hideo Tenma

Fallen Hunter-nin:

Details:Jounin [上忍, literally "high ninja"] are generally highly-experienced ninja with great individual skill who serve as military captains. They are often sent on A-rank missions, and experienced Jounin may even be sent on S-rank missions (which are considered to be the greatest difficulty). They are sometimes assigned as Sensei for three-person teams of Genin. It is as of yet unknown what one has to undergo to become one. They are sometimes referred to as an "Elite Ninja."

List of Jonin:

Oougi Mibu as Oougi Mibu "Elite Trainer-Nin" (Ninjutsu/Taijutsu) (S-Ranked) (Team 1 Captain)
6H057 as Shisen Genkaku (S-Ranked) (Team 1 Captain)

Fallen Jonin:

Detail: Tokubetsu Jounin (特別上忍, literally "Special high ninja", sometimes known as Tokujō for short) are ninja are equal to Jounin (unlike other villages). These Jounin are ninja who, rather than all-around Jounin training, have beyond Jounin-level (S-Rank) ability in a single area or skill much like warrant officers of real-world militaries. They are elite specialists in their areas and are often assigned as subordinates to regular Jounin when their services are needed. The most notable feature for these Jounin is that they don’t have squads.

List of Tokubetsu Jonin:

A E O N of L U S T as Aeon Lustkentire "Medical-Nin." "Jōnin Hanchō"(S-Ranked)

Fallen Tokubetsu Jonin:

Other: S-Class

Details: There are ninja who have gained power far beyond an average Jounin and earned a legendary status. These ninja are called S-rank ninja; however, this is not an official rank. Their official rank with a village will usually still be that of a Jounin; sometimes it can be lower (or they can have no rank at all). The allegiances of these ninja range from being part of the village's own ninja; for instance, the leader of a noble clan or wandering ninja who have an allegiance to one village, but are not under any formal control. Some ninja of this level tend to leave their villages behind to seek their own ambitions, thus becoming missing-nin. The ninja organization Akatsuki is also composed of S-Class missing-nin. Ninja of this class are often noted in the Bingo book, a list of notable enemy ninja that each ninja village provides for its Jounin, and ONBU squad members. Most ninja, even high-level ones, choose to flee rather than face someone of the S-class.

Postion: OokamiKage.

Details: Those who achieved the title of Kage [影, literally "Shadow"] are the leaders of the most powerful Hidden Villages. Kage are usually the most powerful ninja of the village. There may be exceptions, for example, a ninja may be the most powerful at the time of being installed as Kage, but he will age and a more youthful ninja may become more powerful. Kage are an elite group as there can only be one per village at any given time, much seen like the King or Lord of the Village.

A Kage may retire and give the title to someone else; the title, once granted, is held permanently. This creates a case where there are two Kage at the same time, with only one of them actually active; as was with the First OokamiKage and the Second OokamiKage for a brief period of time, before the First OokamiKage came back into power - where the latter had given up the title to the former, only to come out of retirement when the former was replaced. Their elite status is also attributed to the tendency for most Kage to have family members who were previous Kage, or personally taught by a former Kage or student of a former Kage. The Kage stands equally with the rulers of their countries, oversees the activities of their villages, and is the leaders of ninja society.

The OokamiKage:

Argonon Kazama "The First" - "The Legendary Black Wolf"

Kyosuke Kazama "The Third" - "The Side-Winder" - "The Wolf Sennin"

Postion: ONBU

Details: The most noted feature of these units is a typical mask that they will wear while on duty. ONBU [暗部, literally "dark side", a.k.a. "Black Ops"] stands for OokamiKuro Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊). Translated into English, it roughly means "Black Wolf Special Assassination and Tactical Squad". The name is a play on words, as in English acronyms like S.W.A.T. or S.H.I.E.L.D., where the two kanji used to abbreviate the group's full name constitute an actual word on their own.

ONBU, known in the translation as "Black Ops", is a force of extremely talented Shinobi who perform assassinations, protect the village from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong (S-Rank) ninja. They wear animal masks, speculated to be used in order to distinguish themselves from normal Shinobi or to conceal their identities. All ONBU appear to carry swords and differ in uniform. The ONBU is an organization that serves under the direct command of their Kage, though they have a Captain. The Kuro Ookami ONBU Torture and Interrogation Force (木ノ葉暗部拷問・尋問部隊, Kuro Ookami ONBU Gōmon/Jinmon Butai or FANG) is run by the Captain of FANG.

Like ordinary ninja, ONBU members operate in squads of four; three ONBU members and a squad captain (analogous to the three Genin and one Jounin squad for a ninja team). ONBU are chosen at the Nin-hunter rank to join and progress their way up to ONBU captain. Captains are typically ninja at Jounin or Tokubetsu Jounin-level in assassination and tactics but have joined this orgination.

List of ONBU: User Image

0/? Members.

Fallen ONBU: N/A

Postion: FANG (A.k.a. ONBU, FANG Division)

Details: FANG is a Division of ONBU (Freelance Assassination of Ninja/Shinobi Groups/Originations department) that was founded by Argonon Kazama. This is an extremely strict group of Shinobi rather than the typical carefree ninja of this village. The Captain trains members to lose their emotions and anything that can relate them to anything more than just hunters. Each member has a unique trait which has made them expectable to be FANG. This, intern is their eyes. Each member possesses a Doujutsu (eye ability); though it might not be a Kekki Genkai, it still can be eyes that aren't atypically human. FANG aren't always known to wear their ONBU masks but yet they wear a different uniform. A large black robe and a large brimmed Jingasa (Samurai hat), the Captain wearing white. Sometimes too their ONBU masks. This group is also known as the Anti-Akatsuki Division. Though they are a branch of ONBU they are still their own group. Some might say even rivalry exists between ONBU and FANG. FANG are the pride of Kuro Ookami and are the most elite Shinobi of this village, and some might say – the world. The Kuro Ookami ONBU, FANG division are all S-classed war machines that are sometimes considered as mythic demons are who are relentless, merciless and almost indestructible. FANG itself consists of 12 members, never any more or less than that.

List of FANG: User Image

12/12 Members.

Fallen FANG: N/A

Postion: KURO CORPSE.

Details: The Military Police Force [木ノ葉警務部隊, "Keimu Butai"], or Kuro Corpse for short, is a unique organisation in Kuro Ookami no Sato, though other villages likely have similar organisations. The Military Police previously consists of mostly Ex Ninja who aren’t able to battle due to injury or have retired. The Military Police are in charge of law enforcement within the village, and their jurisdiction is virtually unlimited except in matters that are under the OokamiKage’s direct control. They also respect ONBU and FANG's own investigative system and inner-organisation discipline. Inside the walls of the village, their jurisdiction isn't usually outweighed.

Commissioner: Cpt Ichiru Chikanaga as Cpt Ichiru Chikanaga

Deputy Commissioner:

Assistant Commissioner:

Superintendent of Police:

Chief Inspector of Police:

Inspector of Police:

Station Sergeant:

Sergeant:

Senior Police Constable:

Constable:

Officers:

Military Police:

Missing-nin

Details: Missing-nin [抜け忍, "nukenin", "missing ninja" or "rogue ninja"] are ninja who have abandoned their Hidden Village, and as such can include ninja of every rank. These ninja are considered traitors and are hunted down because of the secrets they may hold. Other Hidden Villages would be interested in purchasing this information because it could be useful in gaining an upper hand in battle or obtain possession of a bloodline limit unique to a village. ONBU and FANG take care of this problem, although it's unlikely that every missing-nin has a team of Shinobi sent after them. Usually, it’s just the one. Some missing-nins have a scratch across their village's forehead protector, although this is mostly unique to the Akatsuki, who do it for symbolic purposes.

List of Nin at large: -Decadence of Reality- as Daisuke Uchiha "Missing-Nin" - Left for reasons unknown.

List of Nin Captured and returned:

List of Nin killed:

Application form.

For perminate Shinobi
[size=10][b]Username:[/b] (I can't stress how important this is because if i need to contact you i wont remember who you are, please delete this caption once read an usernames been filled out.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] (Other then battle, if any?)

The Villages symbol.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas