I love it !!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 26, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 985 986 987 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to the Quill Tavern.
The place for travelers to have shelter.

OOC Thread

This tavern is located on the outskirts of Barton town. Human population is surrounding this rather mysterious mansion that has shops and other stuff behind it. But of course around this place is a brick wall that runs around it and around the lake that sits in front of it.

Many people always wonder what goes on behind the walls of the Quill Tavern. Many people think they see demonic beings enter and never come out. But that is just a silly tale.

Reports say a lovely lady, with a fox like tail, had bought the estate and started taking in people from everywhere, even those things that go bump in the night. Most creatures of the damn know of this place and make sure that they aren't caught by the humans that lay outside of the place, because once you enter the place there isn't a human in sight.

What a paradise for the damned?

Note: Humans enter if you dare.

intro rules layout job(s) room(s) profile(s) announcements banner & affiliates chris plot artwork/chance to win
Rules

User Image

.Follow all Gaia rules, this should go without question or argument.
.Keep this RP pg16. When the clothes start coming off, then take it out of here.
.Do not destroy the Tavern, if you are to fight then take it outside. There is a big area out back where you can discuss your conflicts at, just as long as you don't disturb the humans that are over the wall.
.If you enter coming through a forest, you will be ignored. We start out on the streets everyone or for those who fly start out in the sky, plus you got to enter from the front gates. It’s always open for people. X D
.There will be three chances to keep up the rules set in place, if you fail to withstand all three chances, you will be blacklisted.
.All races/species are welcome and will be treated like they are friendly until proven otherwise.
.Keep OOC and IC separate through the use of: ( { [ and other things of that sort.
.Limit OOC in this thread. There is an OOC Thread.
.No quote towers, unless you are referring to a post at least 3 pages back.
.Be at least semi-literate. No Chat speak. Spell out your words and punctuate! And please no one liners. That is jut cruel to respond too.
.When picking your font color, please no eye piercing colors.
.No advertising other threads without our consent please
.No god moding auto-hitting or auto dodging. No one is invincible.
.If someone plans on killing someone, do tell me. Also make sure its okay with the person your kill.

.New.
.We do not have packets of blood in the fridge. If you are a vampire and want some blood, have a pet or ask someone to drink their blood. ; D
.When Roleplaying do not use any gaia emotions while doing it.
For example:
Quote:
Chris came over to a wink at a boy. It was funny because the boy was getting nervous around her. "Hey there.." She said to him and she giggled a little bit more. wink

Blacklist
None. Leave it that way.

intro rules layout job(s) room(s) profile(s) announcements banner & affiliates chris plot artwork/chance to win
Layout

First Floor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After walking around in Barton, and you start to head away from town, you run into another one with a mansion that sits right in the middle of this new town. When you first arrive to the tavern gates, you notice that a big iron gate is wide open, as if to tell you to come right in. When you make your way down the somewhat short drive way, you come across a pair of double doors and you happen to push them open, and the light from the grand entrance almost blinds you. When you finally get your vision back you can see a double staircase that leads to god knows where.
Once you come inside, you can hear some people converse just beyond the stairs and notice another door just to the left of the stairs. It is the door to Chris’s
office. She spends most of her days and nights in there. People aren't really sure what she does in there, but who really needs to get in a woman's business. Once you head beyond the stairs you notice that you are now in the bar area and you see a few tables and chairs were you can get a drink and talk with others. Pool tables are also in the far corner of the bar. And just behind the bar you see a rather charming woman that greats you with a smile and she waves.
User ImageUser Image
Once maybe you get a drink you notice another door in the bar which leads to a kitchen, but employees only.
There is so much more too explore at the Quill Tavern. It also comes with a
dance floor that plays just about any kind of music you can think of. And just beyond that it has a lounge for where you can just sit around and talk to a person with peace and quiet. And also it comes with a complete library for those who like to read a lot. Also there is an open laundry room for all the guests. But its suppose to be for the maid, so she can clean the mansion.

New addition~
There is now a fully equipped medical room. For those who get hurt, get them to repor there. It comes fully equippd with everything a hospital would but in to one room. It has a bed for those sick pacients. All the medicine that a hospital would have, and just whatever a hospital would have, be imaginative.

Second Floor

User Image

Up stairs of the tavern are some rooms for those who would like to rent a room or a day or for awhile. Each room is all the same, but some might have windows or some might not. The rooms come with a nice cozy bed with new blankets and sheets, plus the maids come and clean them once you wake each day. Also comes with a small couch and TV. And also it comes with a dark oak wood dresser so you can put your belongings in them. And down each hall of the second floor are the bathrooms. Chris didn't quite invest in bathrooms in peoples rooms.

Roof top

User Image

Finally almost done with the tour! But up here you come obviously see a pool, hot tub, and greenhouse. Not much exciting things happen up there, unless Chris is throwing some kind of party.

Back of the mansion

It's a slight dense place; it has all kinds of trees and bushes that block the human's from seeing anyone back there. But it doesn't last forever; it’s a good 20 - 30 ft. of land behind the mansion. It has a brick wall to let anyone know the boundaries.

New Addition~
There is an underground fighting arena. But its only noticeable that there is a door over by one of the trees. There is a handle on the door that is the color of the grass. Down in the ground you come to see mats were people came fight or whatever. And a little ways away there is a complete gym to work out. Do enjoy since its free for those who can find it.

Basement

User Image

Down stairs of the tavern, the basement, are some room for those who would like to rent a room or a day or for awhile. Each room is all the same, but some might have windows or some might not. The rooms come with a nice cozy bed with new blankets and sheets, plus the maids come and clean them once you wake each day. Also comes with a small couch and TV. And also it comes with a dark oak wood dresser so you can put your belongings in them. And down each hall of the second floor are the bathrooms. Chris didn't quite invest in bathrooms in peoples rooms.

Job(s)

User Image

Giving a small heads up, I don't get on the weekends. So if I'm not on then and you happen to get on. Be happy to help yourself to the bar. X C

Owner/Manager(s): Chris Sybil

Co-owner(s):

Cheif of Staff:

Bartender(s):
1)
2)
3)

Maid(s):
1)
2)

Top Chef
1)
Cook(s):
1)
2)

Bouncer(s):
1)
2)

Entertainer(s):
1)
2)
3)

Medic: ( I don't want a healer. I want someone to work with medical stuff. )
1)

Gardner:
1)

Application
Name:
Room #: ( When you apply for a job all the empolyees get a free room )
Job Applying for:

When you apply for a job here, you have to show up at least three times a week. If not, then you will get fired. Unless you have discussed something with Chris, then that is understandable. PM me the application, or ask Chris while IC.
If you have any other jobs to suggest to PM me and tell. : )

Room(s)

User Image

If you are absent for an extended amount of time without explanation, you will be removed from the room list and will have to apply again.
You actually don't have to pay for the rooms with your gaia gold. Just thought I would clear that.

Second-story
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:
Room 10:
Room 11:
Room 12:
Room 13:
Room 14:
Room 15:
Room 16:
Room 17:

Basement
Room 18: ,
Room 19:
Room 20:
Room 21:
Room 22:
Room 23:
Room 24:
Room 25: Chris Sybil
Room 26:
Room 27:
Room 28:
Room 29:
Room 30:
Room 31:
Room 32:
Room 33:
Room 34:

If need be more rooms will be created if filled. But I doubt I'd need to add on to it. X D Send a message of what room you would like or ask Chris in IC.

Profile(s)

User Image

This is completely optional. But if you would like to let people know who are regulars or something, then feel free to send it to me. PM this, do not put this on the thread.

[imgleft] (Insert picture url here) [/imgleft]
[size=10][b]Gaia name[/b]:

[b]Roleplay character name [/b]:

[b]Nicknames[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Race[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Biography[/b]: (keep is somewhat short)

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Other[/b]: (This can be whatever the heck you want in it.)[/size]

Announcements

User Image

.Grand Opening April 30, 2010!~.
.Two new banners made. All because of me!~.
.OOC Thread is a go. April 30, 2010~.

.HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! Party at the tavern tomorrow! It will be in the dance floor.~
.New rules and new jobs to fill.~
.I want to give a special thank you to Larnius Von Fleming for donating WTF Hat!
*claps* Thank you!.~
.Want to also thank Voodoo Temptation for donating my pretty green dress for me. *claps* Thank you!~.
.Another thank you to her, for taking some time to make a new banner for the place.~
.Just updated the first floor layout, so everyone can see the laundry room.~
.Going to make an underground fight ring once I'm not lazy to post it.~

.The Quill is under some construction. We are adding on some rooms! Business is surely booming!~
.New addition to the forum! Rewarding people for page numbers! Random pick on the pages!~.
.New additions are open. The basement and fight ring is complete and are in use. Also just opened a medical room, now!~

.I want to thank Daigaion for the awesome gifts given to me. ^^; Kudoos to Daigion!~
.Chris will be waking up soon. Hopefully today. June 1.~
.Thank you everyone that made my place soar. I won't have been able to do it without you guys. : D ~

.Creating plots for the Quill. Mysterious figure joins the Quill Family. Beware. July 15, 2010.~

Banner & Affiliates

User Image

If anyone wants to advertise their place here, do pm me about it. : )

Other places to visit. heart

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/quill-tavern-hiring-need-people/t.60794539_1/][IMG]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz309/chris_cross_92_photo/Quill-2-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/quill-tavern-hiring-need-people/t.60794539_1/][IMG]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz309/chris_cross_92_photo/quill-3-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thanks Voodoo Temptation~
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/quill-tavern-welcome-walk-ins-always-updating/t.60794539_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/melireena/ink-quill-1.gif[/img][/url]

About The Owner~
Chris Sybil
Theme song.

User Image

Christy "Chris" Uvi Sybil

Seven Hundred and Nine. Though looks about Thirty-ish.

She was born April 16 1301.

Chris is bi-curious, which she is both interested in both men and women. But its always good to have a male companion around most of the time.

History is unimportant to those who aren't willing want to know.

fox form
User Image

Chris grew rather old. Her hair is starting to lose its color from blonde to gray. But she is still very attractive person. Her face still has life inside. Her eyes have faded as well to a gray pink. When kitsune’s reach their point in old age it hits them hard.
Chris is like an open book. Anyone is allowed to know anything that she is able to inform them. She is also an outgoing person too. She just loves the company of all people. She can be really flirty when someone flirts with her. But that is only because she is a kitsune, which are some seductive people. She can be really nice or she can be really mean if need be.

RELIGION
Kitsune's are tied closely with Inari, the Goddess of Foxes. They don't necessarily worship her, but they are respectful to her and her image. With her image is always the picture of two white foxes by her side, the symbol for kitsune. She's supposed to be a very mercurial goddess and changes her mind rather easily.

Creature that Chris is a Kitsune or Japanese Fox spirit. However you want to call it.
User Image
Chris stands about five' seven", and she weighs about 120 lbs.

Her abilities are outstanding.

DUPLICATION
Chris is able to make a replica of her. She uses her kitsune power from her source, which is a white orb she wears around her neck. But she is able to have three at a time. But it weakens her if she does. All the duplicates look like her, but her eyes are gray. Also they are not able to feel so all the feelings go to Chris. And also they are easily beaten, one simple touch and they would will go back to Chris.

KITSUNE SEDUCTION
A form of mind control, Chris's ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using her tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, she is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of Chris, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by her, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the Chris using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magic, or wards. When Chris does this seduction she turns all golden, and she even produces some kind of smell that smells like sweet honey or something similar to it. It isn't just used for seduction, but to control the hosts mind.

FOXFIRE
When Chris rubs her tails together, she can make lightning or fire. She can also, to a small range, breathe out fire. Chris can also make small 'fox lanterns', by producing small balls of fire to float around her, and guide her way. This fire can be used as a weapon, or as a toy.
User Image
SHAPE SHIFTING
Chris is able to shift for human to fox without hurting or causing her organs to change. Since she is only half and half she keeps the same stuff she had. But when shifting to her normal self she would have to hide from people, only because her clothes don't reappear when changing.

FIRE
Chris is about to bend the element of fire. She is able to produce it along her skin. Which it won't burn her, unless she messes up. And she has. But also she can make it be breathed out of her mouth and this isn't an illusion.

When it comes to elements for a kitsune, they don't play tricks by making it illusion. Its all real.

HEAVEN
This power is protective. It only uses it when someone is grave danger. And really she hasn't mastered it. She is just able to make a protective sheild around the person or object. To be honest, its indestructable.
Lilly Sybil
User Image

TELEPATHY
She is able to kick into ones mind and read the every thought upon any creature in the world. But doing so she is able to cut threw your brain waves, which is if the person is willingly to share their thought she is able to read them.

KITSUNE's BALL
Kitsune have things called kitsune balls. What this is, is a small white ball. It doesn't glow, but it focuses energy and power for kitsune. The kitsune guard this ball closely, and if you can get your hands on one, you can have the kitsune promise to aid you.
Chris made hers into a necklace that looks like a white pearl. But it is her kitsune ball.

On another note, Chris has a bad food allergy to a lot of foods. After eating raw meat for so many centuries she discovered that she isn't fond to the smells of others foods that weren't of fresh dead animal. And she also doesn't really keep down much alcohol besides drinking wines. It’s a very good mystery of why. But she tends to puke for days if she eats or drinks things that her diet doesn't know.

Family memers
Lilly Sybil ( mother )
Seth Sybil ( father )
Lilly's info

User Image

Plot
( This effects everyone in, and coming into the Quill. So just be aware. )
( If you have any suggestions on future plots. Do share them with me. PM what you would like to happen at the Quill. )

none at the moment.

Artwork for the Quill

at this moment there are none.
But some will be added soon.

Chance to win things
First person to page 1000! Wins 20k! Lets go people. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff