Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

created by: parlez vous francais

inspired by: mythology, lots of stuff

courtesy to: Leichnam for the brushes

literacy level: literate - lazy lit.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Only open for a very short year, the Creature Comforts hostel and bar has done fairly well for itself. It is and has been manned by a one man army for most of its days - a tall hippogryph by the name of Joseph VanderSloot. Having grown up in forested areas himself, it was only natural for him to return to his roots and look to make a place of his own. Somewhere he could stay in one place, rather than be nomadic like his mother and father. He was skilled in carpentry and building, a family talent that was passed down from father to son, and so he built the Creature Comforts hostel and bar from the ground up. Chances are, if you're sitting on something wooden, he hand crafted it himself.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Out of Character Rules:

☰ follow the Gaian ToS - keep things pg-16.
                ☰ respect me, respect your peers, respect yourself.
                ☰ keep swearing to a minimum unless your character is a sailor.
                ☰ you don't ******** need a ******** swear every other ******** word.
                ☰ see how tactful that looks? your right, it's not tactful at all.
                ☰ type in third person. this is not Twilight.
                ☰ this is a mythological/supernatural friendly walk-in.
                ☰ this doesn't mean you can bring a giant ogre in here.
                ☰ or a huge dragon (as much as I like dragons). it'll wreck the place.
                please keep angels, demons and vampires to a minimum as they are cliche.
                be literate - proper grammar and punctuation is essential.
                ☰ I expect at least five to seven well thought out sentences per paragraph.
                ☰ if you can give me one to two good and thick paragraphs, we'll all be happy campers.
                ☰ writers block does happen, I get it, but try and give your peers something to reply to.
                ☰ do not have pictures that are bigger than your reply. example. Biggest. peeve. ever.
                ☰ Please avoid writing in size 12 font. Size 11 or size 9 is much better.
                ☰ Seperate your OoC from the rest of your writing somehow. Keep big conversations OoC somewhere else.
                ☰ I will give you one warning and one chance if you break any of these rules.
                ☰ if you don't fix your mistakes, you will be asked to leave. no complaints.
                ☰ have a good time! I'm really a very nice person to talk to OoC, but I do have a bad side.

In Character Rules:

☰ wipe your feet before you enter.
                ☰ if you exceed the height of 12 feet, you will be asked to leave or stay outside.
                ☰ please drink responsibly and keep your hands to yourself unless given express permission.
                ☰ if you are renting out a room, you are responsible for paying the debt one way or another.
                ☰ no smoking indoors. we have a back porch for smokers.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

A getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city life, Creature Comforts offers warm, friendly company and a place to rest your head and kick up your feet. Located several miles outside of the large metropolis, concrete jungle turns into forest lined roads and noise pollution dies down to the point that you can hear wildlife all around you. Shuck away the stress of the work week, shed the responsibilities of your every day lives and escape with us. Boasting a medium sized wrap around bar, plush sectional sofa's, arm chairs and a blazing hearth in a living room lounge style, Creature Comforts hostel and bar is sure to satisfy anyone that passes through.

If you are a weary traveller or you are simply looking for a place to stay, we are more than happy to rent out one of our private rooms to you, for a price. If you do not have the money to pay, all we ask is for you to work your debt off. The doors are open to all walks of life, all races, and everything in between. We welcome you with open arms and hope you enjoy your stay.

Exterior:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

First floor: Blueprint

Second floor: Blueprint

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_..vacant____vacant____vacant____vacant____vacant

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Owner: Joseph VanderSloot, 82 (looks 27), male, hippogryph.

Co-owner: -----

Bartender: NPC - Liam. 29, male, human.

Maid(s): -----

Grounds keeper: -----

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Links in:

User Image
                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/creature-comforts-dnp-setting-up/t.85532177_1/#1][IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp74/Lukas_Lunn/Stuff/creaturecomforts1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Links out:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas